Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden's 'ultra-MAGA' attack is product of six-month study led by Anita Dunn

el midgetron

President Joe Biden’s “ultra-MAGA” label was the result of a six-month research investigation led by top Democratic operatives searching for an edge in the November elections, according to a new report.

A reference to former President Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” campaign slogan, Biden coined the term in a speech last week to describe the GOP agenda and what he said are extreme positions from congressional and down-ballot Republicans. The president has repeated it in remarks at the White House and stump-style speeches across the country. On Tuesday, Biden’s press secretarydescribed it as “the president’s phrase,” adding the "ultra" epithet for “a little extra pop.”

But the origins of the attack go back further.

For six months, Democratic messaging guru Anita Dunn and the Center for American Progress Action Fund oversaw an effort to discern Republicans’ weak spot, according to the Washington Post. Dunn, a longtime Biden adviser, returned in May to the White House in a senior adviser role — the third time since the start of the president's term.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/bidens-ultra-maga-attack-is-product-of-six-month-study-led-by-anita-dunn

They spent 6 months coming up with “ultra-MAGA”? LOL

…..Meanwhile in America, we are dumping billions into a proxy war, the price of gas is at a record high, inflation is through the roof, mothers can’t get baby formula and there is a crisis at our border ….but Democrats are spending months to coin the next attack on Republicans…..

• Like 5

Elections in today's map comes down to how the suburbs vote.

This is why Republicans and Democrats work so hard to paint each other as extremist. Because suburban voters are the most turned off by what they view as extremism. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

.Meanwhile in America, we are dumping billions into a proxy war, the price of gas is at a record high, inflation is through the roof, mothers can’t get baby formula and there is a crisis at our border ….but Democrats are spending months to coin the next attack on Republicans…..

To save innocent lives, because of the war and price gouging, the result of having to spend a lot to prevent a complete economic crash like we had the last time a republican was in charge, and apprehensions are at a record high which means /they're getting caught/. 

You can look this **** up, yknow. 

• Like 1

Can we really blame inflation solely on Biden when inflation is happening all over the world?

Biden didn't cause China to go on lockdown from Covid or the war in Ukraine.

Not to mention, I do recall Trump giving everyone checks and paying people longer unemployment at higher amounts 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

Can we really blame inflation solely on Biden when inflation is happening all over the world?

Biden didn't cause China to go on lockdown from Covid or the war in Ukraine.

Not to mention, I do recall Trump giving everyone checks and paying people longer unemployment at higher amounts 

Not to mention the fact that Trump increased the deficit by about $7.5 trillion, but I'm sure certain people here will blame Biden for that too 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, HSlim said:

Not to mention the fact that Trump increased the deficit by about $7.5 trillion, but I'm sure certain people here will blame Biden for that too 

Trumps deficit was extremely less than Obama's and of course less than bidens.

https://datalab.usaspending.gov/americas-finance-guide/deficit/trends/

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Myles said:

Trumps deficit was extremely less than Obama's and of course less than bidens.

https://datalab.usaspending.gov/americas-finance-guide/deficit/trends/

Using your provided source, how do you come to that conclusion?  Yes, less than Obama, but Biden took office in 2021 and according to the chart that you provided, the deficit has decreased slightly since 2020 when Trump was in office?  I'm not tooting Biden's horn here, but let's not bull**** ourselves

• Like 1

So the democrats entire political campaign basically is to make people fear the opposition, while they literally run the country into the ground.

November can’t come fast enough. They are destroying the middle class and working poor at record pace. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

So the democrats entire political campaign basically is to make people fear the opposition, while they literally run the country into the ground.

November can’t come fast enough. They are destroying the middle class and working poor at record pace. 

Dude, your take is ****ing absurd, hypocritical, and laughable. 

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, HSlim said:

Dude, your take is ****ing absurd, hypocritical, and laughable. 

I recommend you broaden your information circle. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, el midgetron said:

To which, Breitbart? OAN? Or that deranged hobo cranking it in the park screaming about how Hillary stole his dental fillings. You can catch him on fox on Friday night, right after Tucker Carlson. 

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Adorable.  Which of your preferred nut jobs should I listen to? 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, HSlim said:

Or just carry on listening to one of your 'nut jobs' :-

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Or just carry on listening to one of your 'nut jobs' :-

No need when I see the actions of conservative knee-benders first hand and hear their words directly from their mouths.  But, since you want to jump in, offer some suggestions.  I'd love to see you defend someone like Marjorie Taylor Greene. 

Edited by HSlim
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

To which, Breitbart? OAN? Or that deranged hobo cranking it in the park screaming about how Hillary stole his dental fillings. You can catch him on fox on Friday night, right after Tucker Carlson. 

There’s no need to drag Bernie Sanders into this. 

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, HSlim said:

I'd love to see you defend someone like Marjorie Taylor Greene. 

I'll see your Marjorie Taylor Greene and raise you Maxine Waters and Hank Johnson.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I'll see your Marjorie Taylor Greene and raise you Maxine Waters and Hank Johnson.

Yep, both nuttier than squirrel s--t and also why very few people pay them any attention.  So, I'll see your bet and raise you Madison Cawthorne, Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert, Paul Gosar, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, and Jim Jordan.  And of course, the crown prince of batshi--ery, Donald Trump.  Your turn. 

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HSlim said:

No need when I see the actions of conservative knee-benders first hand and hear their words directly from their mouths.  But, since you want to jump in, offer some suggestions.  I'd love to see you defend someone like Marjorie Taylor Greene. 

1 hour ago, HSlim said:

Yep, both nuttier than squirrel s--t and also why very few people pay them any attention.  So, I'll see your bet and raise you Madison Cawthorne, Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert, Paul Gosar, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, and Jim Jordan.  And of course, the crown prince of batshi--ery, Donald Trump.  Your turn. 

How about the bats--t crazy in chief :-

Six month study. Your tax dollars at work.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

How about the bats--t crazy in chief :-

You'll notice that nobody is walking around with his hat on their heads like a bunch of weirdos.  But I take it you're not up for actual debate since all you've done is respond with YouTube videos?

Edited by HSlim

5 hours ago, HSlim said:

Hey man, I’m not endorsing any specific information source. If you are content perceiving those you disagree with as “****ing absurd, hypocritical, and laughable.” then by all means, suit yourself. However, in the future perhaps you could demonstrate your information prowess and present an argument to express your views rather than just a string of adjectives and insults, 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HSlim said:

You'll notice that nobody is walking around with his hat on their heads like a bunch of weirdos.  But I take it you're not up for actual debate since all you've done is respond with YouTube videos?

No, most of Bidens followers just stare at the floor in embarrassment when he speaks. 

Or they just don't turn up.

2 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

No, most of Bidens followers just stare at the floor in embarrassment when he speaks. 

Or they just don't turn up.

So in other words, no, you're not up for this.  Good talk.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Hey man, I’m not endorsing any specific information source. If you are content perceiving those you disagree with as “****ing absurd, hypocritical, and laughable.” then by all means, suit yourself. However, in the future perhaps you could demonstrate your information prowess and present an argument to express your views rather than just a string of adjectives and insults, 

I'm sorry.  I didn't know I needed your approval, considering all the horse**** I've seen you spew here.  We've got guys in cloaks and hoods around my neck of the woods with the same mentality you display, so frankly I don't much care what you think anyway.

• Thanks 2