Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden's 'ultra-MAGA' attack is product of six-month study led by Anita Dunn

el midgetron

6 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

No, most of Bidens followers just stare at the floor in embarrassment when he speaks. 

Or they just don't turn up.

You're aware that most of us didn't vote for Biden because we like him right?  We were given the choice between Biden and a pile of garbage, so we chose not to elect the garbage pile.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, HSlim said:

You're aware that most of us didn't vote for Biden because we like him right?  We were given the choice between Biden and a pile of garbage, so we chose not to elect the garbage pile.

In what way does Biden and his actions differ from a garbage pile?

Just curious to see what positives you could possibly believe about the man who burned your economy down in such a short time. I mean, if trump could make the economy boom, surely any idiot could?

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Just curious to see what positives you could possibly believe about the man who burned your economy down in such a short time. I mean, if trump could make the economy boom, surely any idiot could?

He hasn't called for the shooting of protestors or called upon his supporters to subvert and overturn the results of a legal election.  He also hasn't shat on our allies while buddying up to our enemies like Putin and Un, who he has OPENLY admired.  Then we factor in that Trump's main appeal to his fan club was that he made it seem ok to dump on their fellow Americans, and did so himself many many many times.  Some of you can pretend that he wasn't one of the most divisive "leaders" (I put that in quotes because the guy wasn't even fit to lead a little league parade around the town square), but his entire campaign and presidency was based on divisiveness. Yeah, the economy sucks, and a lot of that stems from supply chain shortages, the situation in Ukraine, and the shortage of willing workers.  As I said, I don't like the guy.  He's not a good president and his policies suck. But I'll be damned if I'm going to play part in a narcissistic, corrupt, power monger's attempts at turning this country into his own little personal cult.   So unfortunately yes, the choice was between Biden the village simpleton, and Trump, the city Sewage System. My hope is that by next election both of these clowns stroke out and we get some decent choices.  Not likely to happen though. 

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, HSlim said:

He hasn't called for the shooting of protestors or called upon his supporters to subvert and overturn the results of a legal election.  He also hasn't shat on our allies while buddying up to our enemies like Putin and Un, who he has OPENLY admired.  Then we factor in that Trump's main appeal to his fan club was that he made it seem ok to dump on their fellow Americans, and did so himself many many many times.  Some of you can pretend that he wasn't one of the most divisive "leaders" (I put that in quotes because the guy wasn't even fit to lead a little league parade around the town square), but his entire campaign and presidency was based on divisiveness. Yeah, the economy sucks, and a lot of that stems from supply chain shortages, the situation in Ukraine, and the shortage of willing workers.  As I said, I don't like the guy.  He's not a good president and his policies suck. But I'll be damned if I'm going to play part in a narcissistic, corrupt, power monger's attempts at turning this country into his own little personal cult.   So unfortunately yes, the choice was between Biden the village simpleton, and Trump, the city Sewage System. My hope is that by next election both of these clowns stroke out and we get some decent choices.  Not likely to happen though. 

Seems like you are a bit confused and voted for your own cost of living crisis by electing Biden.

Trump said mean words, but everyone, even minorities, had far more money in their pockets and the money could buy far more gas and food.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Seems like you are a bit confused and voted for your own cost of living crisis by electing Biden.

Trump said mean words, but everyone, even minorities, had far more money in their pockets and the money could buy far more gas and food.

No confusion here.  Money's not everything. I voted against a petty, man-child would be tyrant.  The kind of guy who would break his toys on his way out the door just so his brother couldn't use them. Trump wasn't just "any" idiot, he's the special kind of idiot who inspires other idiots.  It's amazing what some of you are willing to tolerate if it means a few more bucks in your pocket.  I stand by my vote and would vote the exact same way if given the same two options.  Apparently the vast majority of the country felt the same way I did. 

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Hugh Mungus said:

How has Biden done that exactly?

• Like 2

On 5/24/2022 at 11:06 AM, Myles said:

Trumps deficit was extremely less than Obama's and of course less than bidens.

https://datalab.usaspending.gov/americas-finance-guide/deficit/trends/

Clinton was the last President to run a surplus.  Since then Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden have failed to do so; though, I might add that deficit spending is the time-tested way to get out of a recession/depression caused by one's predecessor.

Doug   

• Like 1

On 5/24/2022 at 3:51 PM, preacherman76 said:

So the democrats entire political campaign basically is to make people fear the opposition, while they literally run the country into the ground.

November can’t come fast enough. They are destroying the middle class and working poor at record pace. 

They all do it , Dems and Repubs .

• Like 1

On 5/25/2022 at 11:05 AM, HSlim said:

Dude, your take is ****ing absurd, hypocritical, and laughable. 

How so? Nearly everything conservatives warn us of actually happens. 5 dollar gas. More expensive everything. Wide open boarders. Crime rates up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/26/2022 at 2:36 PM, HSlim said:

No confusion here.  Money's not everything. I voted against a petty, man-child would be tyrant.  The kind of guy who would break his toys on his way out the door just so his brother couldn't use them. Trump wasn't just "any" idiot, he's the special kind of idiot who inspires other idiots.  It's amazing what some of you are willing to tolerate if it means a few more bucks in your pocket.  I stand by my vote and would vote the exact same way if given the same two options.  Apparently the vast majority of the country felt the same way I did. 

Yes you did all that, at the expense of millions of working poor. People are suffering all over the country, and why? Cause you people are brain washed idiots. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Yes you did all that, at the expense of millions of working poor. People are suffering all over the country, and why? Cause you people are brain washed idiots. 

Covid and resisdual effects of disasterous trump era policies like a retarded trade war.

• Thanks 1

Look, Biden was the acceptable compromise between all democratic factions. The progressives, the blue dogs, the moderates and so on. He was nobody's first choice, I'd of preferred Bernie, but he was the one everybody could live with.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

How so? Nearly everything conservatives warn us of actually happens. 5 dollar gas. More expensive everything. Wide open boarders. Crime rates up.

So I take it you don't know how gas prices work?   You're aware that fuel costs are up GLOBALLY right?   Tell me how any president caused that. 

You mean like brain washed idiots with MAGA hats and flags who, instead of doing anything to help any situation, just spent 4 years saying "F your feelings?". Interesting.  Same guy who mispelled "borders" calling OTHERS idiots?  Alrighty.

Maybe next time try running a same republican instead of the shitshow you gave us. 

Edited by HSlim
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, HSlim said:

So I take it you don't know how gas prices work?   You're aware that fuel costs are up GLOBALLY right?   Tell me how any president caused that. 

You guys are serious aren't you?

Energy dependence. Reducing gas exploration and storage to buffer against international crisis.

That's enough to get you started. Come back when you are caught up with what has changed since Biden burned down Trumps economy 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

You guys are serious aren't you?

Energy dependence. Reducing gas exploration and storage to buffer against international crisis.

That's enough to get you started. Come back when you are caught up with what has changed since Biden burned down Trumps economy 

I tell you what sport, how about you tell me how any of those are Biden's fault and how he has effected the cost of fuel internationally first.  You're aware that during COVID we had an entire lockdown, where nobody was travelling which put us in a massive surplus causing gas prices to plummet to around $1/gal, but due to said lockdowns production also slowed down.   We have now used up that surplus and gas prices skyrocketed partially due to that as well as boycotting Russian fuel due to the situation in Ukraine.  The massive inflation in other areas of the economy can ALSO be sourced back to production shortages.  We were even warned BEFORE Biden was elected and Trump left office that we would be looking at a recession for these reasons.... and well, I'll be damned, but here we are.   

Now, I want you to read all these old posts where NONE of us are saying that Biden's presidency has been great or successful, but we're also not blaming him for things that are beyond his control.  So what I want YOU to do, is tell us how you think this could have been prevented other than "reducing gas exploration," considering there are currently over 9000 unused oil leases in the US?  Again, I'm not blaming Trump for the fuel inflation either.... those leases aren't being acted on because a good many of these corporations can raise funds from investors by not drilling on leases with proven oil reserves.  So the problem isn't any president or politician.  
And again, I'll be damned if I'm going to vote for one of the most corrupt people to ever disgrace our White House just because the economy was a little better.  Seems that's something you're willing to do, but not me and not the vast majority of Americans.  We didn't do it the first time (as seen in the results of the popular vote, which had Clinton at 48.18% to Trump's 46.09%), and this time he lost both the popular AND electoral votes so we could get his ass out of office before he COMPLETELY destroyed the country. 

And let me guess, you also didn't think that Trump's unnecessary trade wars would come back to bite us... 

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, HSlim said:

Yes I know how they work. Supply and demand. So when he shut down production in the US and continues to do so in spite of the situation, well. 

This was all openly predicted during the campaign. And it happened. It wasn’t fear mongering. It was the absolute truth. What’s also true is this is how Biden WANTS it to be. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/30/2022 at 2:51 PM, Doug1066 said:

Clinton was the last President to run a surplus.  Since then Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden have failed to do so; though, I might add that deficit spending is the time-tested way to get out of a recession/depression caused by one's predecessor.

Doug   

That was Gingrich and the republicans that did that.  Clinton just signed the budget.

edit- Clinton fought that budget every step but failed

Edited by OverSword

On 5/30/2022 at 4:51 PM, Doug1066 said:

Doug   

Harding and Coolidge were the last two presidents that didn't add to the National Debt as Clinton added to the National Debt each of his 8 years in office.

• Like 1

Yes I know how they work. Supply and demand. So when he shut down production in the US and continues to do so in spite of the situation, well. 

This was all openly predicted during the campaign. And it happened. It wasn’t fear mongering. It was the absolute truth. What’s also true is this is how Biden WANTS it to be. 

Alrighty then.

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

That was Gingrich and the republicans that did that.  Clinton just signed the budget.

edit- Clinton fought that budget every step but failed

Something doesn't quite add up here.  True that Gingrich and other Republicans made an effort to balance the budget.  If they were successful, then they would have produced a balanced budget during Clinton's first four years in office.  But they didn't.  Those years ran a deficit.  The budget wasn't balanced until Clinton's second term.  And it again went into the red with Bush's first budget.

So Clinton had four years with deficit budgets and four years with surplus budgets.  Admittedly, that had more to do with the economy than it did with good management.

For more on this subject:  https://www.currentaffairs.org/2018/10/never-trust-the-cato-institute/

Doug

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

Something doesn't quite add up here.  True that Gingrich and other Republicans made an effort to balance the budget.  If they were successful, then they would have produced a balanced budget during Clinton's first four years in office.  But they didn't.  Those years ran a deficit.  The budget wasn't balanced until Clinton's second term.  And it again went into the red with Bush's first budget.

So Clinton had four years with deficit budgets and four years with surplus budgets.  Admittedly, that had more to do with the economy than it did with good management.

For more on this subject:  https://www.currentaffairs.org/2018/10/never-trust-the-cato-institute/

Doug

It's just simple facts: The economy and the USA as a whole just does better at damn near everything when the republicans are as far away from power has possible. You can be mad at me for saying it, but that doesn't make the stats any less clear. 

• Like 3

On 5/24/2022 at 4:51 PM, preacherman76 said:

So the democrats entire political campaign basically is to make people fear the opposition, while they literally run the country into the ground.

What are you even talking about? The GOPs entire platform is fear based

• Like 1

On 5/24/2022 at 2:51 PM, preacherman76 said:

November can’t come fast enough. They are destroying the middle class and working poor at record pace. 

I mean the opposition is blatantly antidemocratic, tried to set off a coup, is openly planning ANOTHER coup, and is just openly bigoted against basically everything but rich white people. That SHOULD scare you.

• Like 2