Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ram sentenced to three years in jail for killing old woman in South Sudan

Still Waters

A sheep has been sentenced to jail for three years after he was found guilty of killing a woman.

The ram was taken into police custody in South Sudan earlier this month after it attacked Adhieu Chaping, 45. She later died as a result of her injuries.

Police explained the situation to Sudan's Eye Radio.

"The ram attacked by hitting her ribs and the old woman died immediately. So this is what happened in Rumbek East in a place called Akuel Yol," Major Elijah Mabor said.

"Our role as police is to provide safety and separate fights. The ram was apprehended and currently under custody at a Police Station of Maleng Agok Payam."

https://www.ladbible.com/news/latest-sheep-sentenced-to-three-years-jail-after-murder-conviction-20220523

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

It's a tragedy but it's also such a fertile field for jokes.  When they were kids, my mom and her brother were playing in the yard and a goat they had around the place got a running start and butted my uncle in the backside, hard enough to send him into a fence.  The family had goat for supper :yes:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Lots of dumb people involved for this to happen.   Why not just butcher it?  

• Like 3

On 5/25/2022 at 6:51 AM, glorybebe said:

Poor lady.  And old at 45!?  Frick's sakes!

Life expectancy is ~60 years in South Sudan.

• Sad 2

The ram would love being out of the weather, free meals and protection from predators. I say draw and quarter, I'll take a shoulder.

1 hour ago, openozy said:

The ram would love being out of the weather, free meals and protection from predators. I say draw and quarter, I'll take a shoulder.

I don’t think it will survive the three years…

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Timothy said:

I don’t think it will survive the three years…

Probably last longer than most in an African prison :w00t:.lol

• Sad 1

I think Dodge should rename their trucks, Buck tough. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 10:19 PM, Hawken said:

I think Dodge should rename their trucks.

Well to be fair the truck is called the Dodge Ram, so I say that’s truth in advertisement at it’s finest.

4 hours ago, newbloodmoon said:

Well to be fair the truck is called the Dodge Ram, so I say that’s truth in advertisement at it’s finest.

True, but in the commercials they say Ram Tough.

I guess that’s double the warning, Dodge the Ram cause they’re tough or it’s tough. I suppose that depends on how fast the Ram is going and how agile the Potential Ramiee is.

On 6/4/2022 at 2:12 PM, newbloodmoon said:

At one time or another, a Dodge Ram had to have a 45 year old elderly woman replace the hood ornament