Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The shocking exorcism death of little Arely Hernandez

Eldorado

More charges have been filed against family members in the shocking exorcism death of little Arely Hernandez.

The 3-year-old girl was killed during a gruesome 12-hour ritualistic torture in a California church at the hands of her own closest relatives in September.

Uncle Rene Aaron Hernandez-Santos, 19, and grandfather, Rene Trigueros Hernandez, 59, were charged with felony abuse Friday by Santa Clara County authorities.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/14/arely-hernandez-exorcism-death-uncle-grandpa-mom-suspects/

• Sad 3

• 1 month later...

On 5/24/2022 at 4:50 PM, Eldorado said:

More charges have been filed against family members in the shocking exorcism death of little Arely Hernandez.

The 3-year-old girl was killed during a gruesome 12-hour ritualistic torture in a California church at the hands of her own closest relatives in September.

Uncle Rene Aaron Hernandez-Santos, 19, and grandfather, Rene Trigueros Hernandez, 59, were charged with felony abuse Friday by Santa Clara County authorities.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/14/arely-hernandez-exorcism-death-uncle-grandpa-mom-suspects/

This hits home.  I spent a good bit of time in that neck of the woods and having children myself..........this is disgusting.  I grew up in a lot of places with a large Latino/ Hispanic population and my experience/ observation has been that the folks I knew all took religion and spiritual endeavors very seriously.  You would see very devout Catholics or Christians who still held on to some " folkish" superstitions and consulting of curanderas/curanderos, brujos/brujas,but I can't remember anything like this poor baby"s death happening. Its very hard to see the videos the baby's mother posted to her social media.  I'm aware that all folks grieve differently, but the mother seems very flippant when discussing the child's death. She speaks about it " happening and there is nothing she can do now but try to stay positive". The gum chewing and talking about the tragedy as though she left her IPhone on a carnival ride makes it really hard to believel like she is saddened or grieving in the slightest.  Just my opinion, my observation, maybe she is torn up, but the social media vids in the car while snapping her chewing gum really makes her seem a bit of a villain.