Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Queen's Brian May photographs a crop circle

UM-Bot

It looks like a saw blade.

• Like 1

I am a believer that many of the better ones are not made by humans with known technology. Among other things the magnetic and biological anomalies are not explainable as part and parcel of a human process.

But this subject has been cooked well done on this forum before.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I am a believer

I'm beginning to think that there isn't anything that you don't believe. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

I'm beginning to think that there isn't anything that you don't believe. 

Only the things that really aren't real.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I am a believer that many of the better ones are not made by humans with known technology. Among other things the magnetic and biological anomalies are not explainable as part and parcel of a human process.

There are no magnetic or biological anomalies. Please continue to make things up so we can all get a hearty laugh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I pretty much concur, PG. If scientists have no explanation to the anomalies that appear at some of these sites, it really has to make you wonder.
Also, how come some sites have many of these anomalies and other sites have none? make one wonder.

30 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I pretty much concur, PG. If scientists have no explanation to the anomalies that appear at some of these sites, it really has to make you wonder.
Also, how come some sites have many of these anomalies and other sites have none? make one wonder.

And to mention how fast these things must get made and how the alleged human creators are just not detected the way common sense would expect. I believe the whole thing happens in a few seconds with no humans on the ground.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

And to mention how fast these things must get made and how the alleged human creators are just not detected the way common sense would expect. I believe the whole thing happens in a few seconds with no humans on the ground.

Making up stories about anomalies which do not exist and ow making up stories about how long it takes for someone to make a crop circle.

I suppose if the facts get in the way of a story then making up ridiculous stories is the cure.

The anomalies you claimed don't exist. But you need that to support your delusions about the world.

The time you claim is another way you maintain your delusions about the world.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Making up stories about anomalies which do not exist and ow making up stories about how long it takes for someone to make a crop circle.

I suppose if the facts get in the way of a story then making up ridiculous stories is the cure.

The anomalies you claimed don't exist. But you need that to support your delusions about the world.

The time you claim is another way you maintain your delusions about the world.

PLANT ABNORMALITIES

• Like 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

Wonderful. You bring up BS from a junk magazine. The reference is a long disgraced article by Levengood which used poor methods and makes wild speculations none of which are supported by his research.

BTW, that and one more Levengood article are the only ones published in a journal. That was decades ago and there have been no follow up studies. Notice that the original work is not referenced?I wonder why?

As I stated there are no anomalies.

• Like 1

One of the dubious papers from Levengood made it into the JSE. How laughable is that!

One of the laughable points about Levengood and his so-called crop circle research is that he suggests not all crop circles are genuine. You know the dingbat that think there is something real about crop circles claim people make hoaxes. Yet, Levengood shows that crop circles are according to him real, yet he can't prove it is fake or real.

That's the sort of dog chasing its own tail that tells us the poor level of thinking that goes into so-called crop circle research.

Long ago I watched a program on cropcircles on the BBC, Discovery Channel, or National Geographic.

One of the items was about a number of students (?) creating an intricate cropcircle in the middle of the night.

But then the respons of people as soon as it became known a cropcircle had suddenly appeared: some could feel odd 'energies' , some were convinced 'it was aliens', some started meditating or whatever, some noticed 'physical proof it couldn't haven been man-made', and so on.

It was hilarious.

• Like 4

One of the goofiest parts of Levengood is that he found his so-called anomalies away from the crop circles. You'd think he'd realize that his anomalies as he claimed were therefore not a part of the crop circle. You'd think he'd realize these were normal structures and  not anomalies because they appeared away from the crop circles and not even in bent grasses. No, he claimed that whatever strange energies were at play were affecting grasses outside of the crop circle.

That may sound good to dingbats and wingnuts, but there is a simple solution that Levengood and other crop circle dingbats and wingnuts to try. Collect grasses from fields without crop circles and from fields with crop circles and see if Levengood could tell which was which. That's called blinding and Levengood never did a proper experiment before he died.

You have to wonder why a trained scientist like Levengood avoided proper techniques when it came to crop circles. Probably he knew he would fail.

• Like 2

One of the channeled sources I respect is Kryon. I came across this today:

(34a) QUESTION: Dear Kryon: Would you please explain crop circles? What is their origin? What is their importance to humanity? How can we interpret the symbology? Is it connected with interdimensionality?

(34b) QUESTION: Dear Kryon, I have a question regarding crop circles. We know that some of the crop circles are hoaxes, but many are not, especially the ones that are so mathematically complex that they defy common explanation. The question is, how are these crop circles created, and by whom?

ANSWER: I give you only this for now: (1) Definitely interdimensional. (2) From Humans, but from a different time. (3) The symbology is 12-based math. The messages are to help with peace on Earth. (4) Yes, many are hoaxes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Another thing is, speaking of "speed" of construction... the farmer *never* catches the culprits while said crop circle is in the making.  (not that I know of, anyway).
That is a very low probability data set (? for lack of better term), IMO

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/26/2022 at 2:43 PM, papageorge1 said:

One of the channeled sources I respect is Kryon. I came across this today:

(34a) QUESTION: Dear Kryon: Would you please explain crop circles? What is their origin? What is their importance to humanity? How can we interpret the symbology? Is it connected with interdimensionality?

(34b) QUESTION: Dear Kryon, I have a question regarding crop circles. We know that some of the crop circles are hoaxes, but many are not, especially the ones that are so mathematically complex that they defy common explanation. The question is, how are these crop circles created, and by whom?

ANSWER: I give you only this for now: (1) Definitely interdimensional. (2) From Humans, but from a different time. (3) The symbology is 12-based math. The messages are to help with peace on Earth. (4) Yes, many are hoaxes.

Another example of irrational behavior. Channeling is fake. Anyone paying attention to channelers is extremely foolish.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Another thing is, speaking of "speed" of construction... the farmer *never* catches the culprits while said crop circle is in the making.  (not that I know of, anyway).
That is a very low probability data set (? for lack of better term), IMO

Except when they are paid to have a crop circle made.

The best examples of crop circles was when the idiot researchers were trying to observe crop circles being made. The pub crawlers would find out which fields the idiot researchers were going to observe and then they would make the crop circle in a nearby field. The pub crawlers found this highly amusing.

https://www.quora.com/Has-anyone-been-caught-making-a-crop-circle

, Artist and long standing member of The Circlemakers - crop circle making team

Yes, a Hungarian group was apprehended, and one person in the UK was when they took a trusted UFO researcher out to make a crop circle illegally and he ratted on them, (although I have suspected they knew that was going to happen and wanted the attention it brought). It is pretty difficult to get caught, I recall an ill advised individual being found making a formation and telling the people who found him they were coming back the next night to finish it, nothing happened. However when we were making a commission several years ago we had some burley farm workers protecting us from people who hated what we were doing in order to make sure no one ruined the advertisement, I recall them saying to each other “I hope they start causing trouble I would love to have a fight”, it was that moment which made me realise if anyone was ever caught at least by these farm workers they would have a problem. The artist who courted getting caught was on their land.

A circle maker says it is "pretty difficult to get caught". I believe that. Hard for a farmer to guard all of his fields.