Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Mysticism Masterpeice

Duke Wellington

This is the product of my own experimentation with Kabbalah, Bridal Mysticism, Sufism, Thelema, Buddhism, and own intellect, all merged together.

So to begin with there is causation. Most people only know about one which is cause and effect. Buddhists, Engineers, and physicists, may know of others such as retro-causality, non-locality, and interdependent origination. I propose that none of them exist, they are instead small parts of what I will call `Super Causation` which originates from our minds.

Super Causation: We live in a universe that functions like a fractal in that a pattern arising here, arises elsewhere across reality. I`m not going to go through each type of causation to explain how. Thats for a different debate. But what is key is the patterns of thinking, feeling, acting, behaving, and perceiving that we engage in. We set a pattern inside our heads, and that pattern then appears across reality.

Super Causation Momentum: There is an unidentified type of inertia or momentum, that wants to keep established patterns going. This is present in the fractal patterns that emerge wanting to keep themselves going. So to switch a pattern we have to start by repeatedly engaging in it, over a few days, to get it established, and to wait for the momentum of the previous patterns to dissipate.

Bible Instructions: The Bible tells us to avoid doing what doesn`t bring us pleasure. And when we ask for pleasure from God it shouldn`t be for our own enjoyment. That is asking wrongly. Our intention has to be to receive pleasure to give God pleasure back.

Complete Pleasure: We have to receive all pleasures open to us, light and dark, but should do so while complying with the restrictions of our society. Remember, society doesn`t decide what morality is, this is Gods universe. Morality to God is us receiving pleasure to give it pleasure back. So receive odd pleasures, the odder the better, intentionally to give God pleasure back. But dont do anything illegal like go beat you annoying neighbours head in.

So what happens is in our fractal universe we set a pattern of receiving pleasure from God to give God pleasure back. We set a pattern of not indulging in anything that doesn`t bring us pleasure. That goes out and shapes the pattern that emerges across the rest of reality. We establish the pattern, wait for the momentum of the previous patterns to dissipate, then build up the momentum for the new pattern.

The Tree of Life is complicated to understand but essentially there are things which knock us out of the above. Like anger and stress, etc. They disrupt our pattern, creep in a new pattern, and one which undermines our goal. So we have to avoid them which might mean learning non attachment for many.

As Sufism explains with its Moses story we expect immediate effects. So if we have a negative experience, we give up. But as Sufism explains a string of events is often needed to move us across, and the first few can be negative, so see it out. Dont give up avoiding things that dont bring us pleasure, and receiving pleasure to give pleasure back to God. We have to dissipate the old momentum, and it really doesnt take that long. A few days maximum.

The names of God in Kabbalah represent the qualities of God we like - justice, forgiving, merciful, etc. We should reinterpret these as pleasures. Ask God for these pleasures, but not for your ego, the intention should be to receive these pleasures to give God pleasure back.

Edited by Cookie Monster

3 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

The Bible tells us to avoid doing what doesn`t bring us pleasure.

Citation required.

This is the product of my own experimentation with Kabbalah, Bridal Mysticism, Sufism, Thelema, Buddhism, and own intellect, all merged together.

So chaos magick.

Along with your hedonistic desire. Nothing new under the sun.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Citation required.

So chaos magick.

Along with your hedonistic desire. Nothing new under the sun.

The citation I`m going to have to track down again, that might be tomorrow now as its nearly bed time.

A bit like Chaos Magick yes, and why would God want us to live a life we dont enjoy?

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

God want us to live a life we dont enjoy?

Oh, I don't know. It really looks like anything and damn near everything is a sin. I doubt you'll supply the desired citations anyway. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Oh, I don't know. It really looks like anything and damn near everything is a sin. I doubt you'll supply the desired citations anyway. 

Its Jesus saying it in the New Testament, I need to search to get the section again, its not one I knew until recently.

So you aspire to become a cult leader? Good luck with that!

Can I be the first sacrificial virgin? 

~

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4