Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Joe Biden claims the 2nd Amendment is not Absolute

stevemagegod

“Where’s the backbone? Where’s the courage to stand up to a very powerful lobby?” he said. “The Second Amendment is not absolute. When it was passed, you couldn’t own a cannon…. There’s just always been limitations.”

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2022/05/25/biden-to-visit-texas-after-school-massacre-chides-congress-on-guns-wheres-the-courage/

The 2nd Amendment is ABSOLUTE. The right to bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED UPON. The Founding Fathers didn’t want a King. The 2nd Amendment keeps us FREE from a King. Joe Biden IS A DICTATOR. To even suggest that the right to bear arms is not absolute is insane. If the 2nd Amendment is not Absolute then neither is the 13th Amendment. And that should scare EVERYONE.   

Notice how they always attack the 2nd Amendment. The government fears the 2nd Amendment. Once the government succeeds in getting rid of the 2nd Amendment how much longer will it take them to get rid of the 1st,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th,10th,11th,12th, and finally work there way up to the 13th? They are already working on editing the 1st with that now defunct Misinformation Board. 

• Haha 7
  • Confused 2

15 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2022/05/25/biden-to-visit-texas-after-school-massacre-chides-congress-on-guns-wheres-the-courage/

The 2nd Amendment is ABSOLUTE. The right to bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED UPON. The Founding Fathers didn’t want a King. The 2nd Amendment keeps us FREE from a King. Joe Biden IS A DICTATOR. To even suggest that the right to bear arms is not absolute is insane. If the 2nd Amendment is not Absolute then neither is the 13th Amendment. And that should scare EVERYONE.   

Notice how they always attack the 2nd Amendment. The government fears the 2nd Amendment. Once the government succeeds in getting rid of the 2nd Amendment how much longer will it take them to get rid of the 1st,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th,10th,11th,12th, and finally work there way up to the 13th? They are already working on editing the 1st with that now defunct Misinformation Board. 

So I can own a working cannon?  Neat.

How about nukes?  I would like a nuke.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

You sound almost religious about your right to be able to kill easy and fast.
I understand that the Americans need to be able to defend themselves against armed criminals, I do, but there's got to be a better way than everybody having easy access.
And kings aren't that bad. You need to go to southern Asia to find some with real power.

Just because we adapt laws to ever changing times, it doesn't need to mean less rights. Just more current and sensible rights.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Wait Slavery is Funny to you? 

• Confused 3

6 minutes ago, zep73 said:

You sound almost religious about your right to be able to kill easy and fast.
I understand that the Americans need to be able to defend themselves against armed criminals, I do, but there's got to be a better way than everybody having easy access.
And kings aren't that bad. You need to go to southern Asia to find some with real power.

Just because we adapt laws to ever changing times, it doesn't need to mean less rights. Just more current and sensible rights.

You sound like someone who doesn’t appreciate the rights the American Constitution and Bill of RIGHTS grants us. Self Defense to defend your life and your family members or be carried in a body bag. It’s Your choice. You are your own First Responder. 

• Confused 3

7 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

You sound like someone who doesn’t appreciate the rights the American Constitution and Bill of RIGHTS grants us. Self Defense to defend your life and your family members or be carried in a body bag. It’s Your choice. You are your own First Responder. 

What about the rights of those who lost their children in Uvalde?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Yes you can own a cannon and if a cannon is too cumbersome you can always acquire a flamethrower.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, zep73 said:

What about the rights of those who lost their children in Uvalde?

Gun Free Zones. That’s what Democrats want. 

4 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

Gun Free Zones. That’s what Democrats want. 

How about a screening process, to eliminate the youngest, the crazies, the extremists and the criminals? Do you really want guns in their hands?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zep73 said:

How about a screening process, to eliminate the youngest, the crazies, the extremists and the criminals? Do you really want guns in their hands?

Background checks are already done.

The youngest? There are already laws that prohibit certain weapons related to age.

Crazies? Most medical information cannot be released without consent.

Extremists? There isn't a structured definition of what constitutes an extremist. An extremist can be anyone that somebody else disagrees with. Yes I know the government has certain criteria that describes extremism but if one takes the time to read through all the definitions then it leaves very few people out.

Go to church? extremist.

Go hunting? extremist.

March down Broadway protesting for your rights? extremist. 

Even in today's society if you refer to yourself as a Constitutionalist then you are an extremist.

Are you a Nationalist? extremist.

Are you against globalism? extremist.

Sad part of what constitutes extremism is that it's always the government that decides.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

Sheesh, no need to foam at the mouth mate...  here's a tissue.  Now clean yourself up.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

Honestly, you don't sound like someone who should have a gun.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Yes, Gromdor.

When the founding fathers wrote the Second Amendment, they placed NO restrictions on the type of arms it gave you the right to own. So yes, as the Second Amendment was written, at the time of its codification, you could own a working cannon. If you could afford one, 

However now we have something called “gun control”. I know the left is unaware of this but it’s true, “Gun control” regulates what types of firearms the public can legally own. Unfortunately you cannot own a nuke. However, this isn’t due to gun control. 18 USC 831 prevents the sale of nukes and 18 USC 832 prevents the possession of nukes,

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/832

A “cannon” on the other hand is still totally legal to own. If it was manufactured before 1898, there are ZERO regulations regarding its ownership. Other cannons are also legal to own.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/americans-can-still-buy-cannon/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Yes, Gromdor.

When the founding fathers wrote the Second Amendment, they placed NO restrictions on the type of arms it gave you the right to own. So yes, as the Second Amendment was written, at the time of its codification, you could own a working cannon. If you could afford one, 

However now we have something called “gun control”. I know the left is unaware of this but it’s true, “Gun control” regulates what types of firearms the public can legally own. Unfortunately you cannot own a nuke. However, this isn’t due to gun control. 18 USC 831 prevents the sale of nukes and 18 USC 832 prevents the possession of nukes,

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/832

A “cannon” on the other hand is still totally legal to own. If it was manufactured before 1898, there are ZERO regulations regarding its ownership. Other cannons are also legal to own.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/americans-can-still-buy-cannon/

Well poo.  It's not absolute if I can't own a nuke.  

Hmmm.  Maybe I should look into an EMP or some microwave weaponry.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

I recommend pepper spray.

4 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

Steve, the president isn't a dictator. If that were true, you'd be dead already for making such a statement.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Constitution means exactly what it says. Our Natural Rights, including the Right to keep and Bear Arms... Any Arms... is Inalienable. Shall not be infringed is absolute and clear.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/joe-biden-remarks-texas-mass-shooting-second-amendment-not-absolute-video/

Joe Biden on Wednesday signed an executive order to reform policing just one day after a teenager fatally shot 21 people at a Texas elementary school.

Biden politicized the tragic mass shooting and used it as an excuse to attack the Second Amendment.

"The Second Amendment is not absolute. When it was passed, you couldn’t own a cannon…there’s always been limitations,” said Biden.

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

Not to worry, technology will advance.  Soon enough you will be able to buy an AI robot bodyguard to take care of your enemies.  Likely there will even be drones capable of finding anyone and and neutralizing them wherever they are.  Since weapons don't really seem to be about self protection, maybe you can acquire bio-weapons and chemical agents in some not too distant future. As technology marches on, guns will still be lethal but like stone axes and spears they will be supplanted by something much more effective.

50 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Not to worry, technology will advance.  Soon enough you will be able to buy an AI robot bodyguard to take care of your enemies.  Likely there will even be drones capable of finding anyone and and neutralizing them wherever they are.  Since weapons don't really seem to be about self protection, maybe you can acquire bio-weapons and chemical agents in some not too distant future. As technology marches on, guns will still be lethal but like stone axes and spears they will be supplanted by something much more effective.

Hi Tatetopa

Yes indeed I an soon at human testing trials for my edible nanobots that are programmed to do lobotomies, you can put them in anything and will activate by remote.

• Like 2

There are two legal avenues that work within the framework of government to amend the constitution. The forefathers did this because as with human evolution conditions change. Regarding the constitution as a sacred document that can never be changed is anti constitutional and headed toward extremism. 

Screenshot (47).png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

omg-omg-omg-the-sky-is-falling.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2