Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Couple catch 'ghost' creeping into baby's cot

Eldorado

A couple have posted what they claim to be footage of a 'ghost' creeping into their baby's cot in the middle of the night.

The couple uploaded the unsettling video on TikTok in response to a previous one they'd posted where they'd first suggested their baby's room could be haunted.

The video begins showing mum, dad and baby all in the room together with the baby already in the cot.

They are then seen all drifting off to sleep, with the baby sleeping alone in the cot beside the main bed.

This is when things begin to get weird.

Article and Video: https://www.ladbible.com/community/couple-catch-ghost-creeping-into-babys-cot-in-freaky-footage-20220525

• Like 4

I call BS. Those two feeds aren't taping at the same time. Someone is by the baby mattress out of frame and tugging it.

A little creative editing/splicing, and OOOooooo spooky ghost hand when "no one else is in the room".

Posted on Tiktok. The only thing you need to know.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, moonman said:

"no one else is in the room"

Maybe I'm incrementally challenged, but weren't there three humans in the room?

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, acute said:

Maybe I'm incrementally challenged, but weren't there three humans in the room?

"No one else" as in "no one else other than the ones accounted for on the edited BS tiktok clip created to trick morons". I assumed that was understood.

I assumed wrong.

Edited by moonman
  • Haha 1

Did you see the orbs flying by too in the lower view? I didn't see anything terribly dramatic in the video but certainly something suspicious things though. Apparently, this is not the first of their claims of the suspicious.

I have already come to believe the babies are still closer to the spiritual world and the spiritual world is still closer to them.

Papameter Reading

70% Paranormal    25% Normal      5% Hoax

Factor: Sounds high but this stuff is just not all that rare anymore with the prevalence of baby cameras out there. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Did you see the orbs flying by too in the lower view? I didn't see anything terribly dramatic in the video but certainly something suspicious things though. Apparently, this is not the first of their claims of the suspicious.

I have already come to believe the babies are still closer to the spiritual world and the spiritual world is still closer to them.

Papameter Reading

Factor: Sounds high but this stuff is just not all that rare anymore with the prevalence of baby cameras out there. 

ZomboMeme 25052022225310.jpg

My cat would go under furniture (chairs sofa etc) and paddle/claw at the cushions and would very often lift the lighter ones slightly.

The WTF the is that moment looked like a finger to me.

Ghost.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

My cat would go under furniture (chairs sofa etc) and paddle/claw at the cushions and would very often lift the lighter ones slightly.

The WTF the is that moment looked like a finger to me.

Ghost.PNG

Yep, certainly finger !

You might be surprised how Thing was made for 'The Addams Family'

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Eldorado said:

A couple have posted what they claim to be footage of a 'ghost' creeping into their baby's cot in the middle of the night.

Interesting footage, Eldorado.

12 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I somewhat agree.

Edited by P.S
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Papameter Reading

I have a feeling I'm going to regret asking this, but here goes: how did you come to these figures? Do you randomly pick percentages out of the air or is there an actual process? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

I have a feeling I'm going to regret asking this, but here goes: how did you come to these figures? Do you randomly pick percentages out of the air or is there an actual process? 

It's the best reasonable estimate all things considered. Human reasoning has the ability of judge the likeliness of various possibilities.

How does the TashaMeter read the likeliness in this case?

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

It's the best reasonable estimate all things considered. Human reasoning has the ability of judge the likeliness of various possibilities.

How does the TashaMeter read the likeliness in this case?

There is no TashaMeter; it suffered a system failure years ago due to a large number of questionable "orb" videos.

So you believe a ghost or other paranormal being is more likely than someone lying to gain likes or views?

1 minute ago, TashaMarie said:

So you believe a ghost or other paranormal being is more likely than someone lying to gain likes or views?

Yes I do believe the paranormal (70%) is indeed more likely than a hoax (5%) in this particular case.

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Yes I do believe the paranormal (70%) is indeed more likely than a hoax (5%) in this particular case.

I agree that some of these videos/photos are genuine, as in they have not been altered. However, this does not imply paranormal.

2 minutes ago, TashaMarie said:

I agree that some of these videos/photos are genuine, as in they have not been altered. However, this does not imply paranormal.

I agree, we can only estimate likelihood all things considered.

Looked like a cat peeking over the edge of the mattress.