Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Japanese man spends 2 million Yen to look like a dog

Eldorado

The man, identified only as Toko, hired a Japanese company called Zeppet, which is known for creating sculptures and models for movies and commercials, to create the costume.

Zeppet reportedly took 40 days to make the costume as Toko went through multiple rounds of trials and revisions to get it right.

“I made it a collie because it looks real when I put it on,” Toko said in an interview with Japanese outlet Mynavi.

MSN

• Haha 1

So that's where @acute got his wardrobe.......:huh:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Eldorado said:

The man, identified only as Toko, hired a Japanese company called Zeppet, which is known for creating sculptures and models for movies and commercials, to create the costume.

Zeppet reportedly took 40 days to make the costume as Toko went through multiple rounds of trials and revisions to get it right.

“I made it a collie because it looks real when I put it on,” Toko said in an interview with Japanese outlet Mynavi.

MSN

Sorry:

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/357842-man-fulfills-dream-of-living-as-a-dog-with-ultra-realistic-rough-collie-costume/

• Thanks 2

• The topic was locked