Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden Program Meant to Fast-Track Asylum Finds 99 Percent of Illegal Aliens Have Invalid claims

el midgetron

More than 99 percent of illegal aliens enlisted in President Joe Biden’s “Dedicated Dockets” program in Los Angeles, California, are found to have invalid claims for asylum and are subsequently ordered deported, new data reveals.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/26/biden-program-meant-to-fast-track-asylum-finds-99-percent-of-illegal-aliens-have-invalid-asylum-claims/

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

More than 99 percent of illegal aliens enlisted in President Joe Biden’s “Dedicated Dockets” program in Los Angeles, California, are found to have invalid claims for asylum and are subsequently ordered deported, new data reveals.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/26/biden-program-meant-to-fast-track-asylum-finds-99-percent-of-illegal-aliens-have-invalid-asylum-claims/

download.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

download.jpg

Hate, or just statistics?  But good, good.  Let the hate flow through you. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

I think you're seeing the attempt to fix a mess.

So in a transition period between two opposite administrations with vastly different approaches - immigrants get put on a parole type of scenario and with just the shirts on their back they can go to work or whatever it is they do and they forget/don't understand/can't be reached to go to court. Often not having a phone number or address yet since sometimes you cross with nothing. Myself, I'm not a fan of borders, flags or manmade constructs to police humans but the Biden administration inherited a crime against humanity. 

https://www.rescue.org/article/how-trump-administration-eliminating-asylum-us

edit: 

this is also another decent take. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/25/us-mexico-border-crossings/

Edited by joseraul
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, quiXilver said:

download.jpg

Says the guy who advocates for people undermining the immigration system that welcomes more legal immigrants than any other country on Earth. Seems like if you actually cared about immigration you would want to protect the premier immigration system in the world. But no, that’s apparently not where your interests are.

I know why leftists want to have an underclass of people who don’t have the full rights citizenship would afford them. It’s not out of love or compassion. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Says the guy who advocates for people undermining the immigration system that welcomes more legal immigrants than any other country on Earth. Seems like if you actually cared about immigration you would want to protect the premier immigration system in the world. But no, that’s apparently not where your interests are.

I know why leftists want to have an underclass of people who don’t have the full rights citizenship would afford them. It’s not out of love or compassion. 

We're the ones who've been insisting on a pathway to citizenship. And if we have the best immigration system in the world, what's the worst? A catapult yeeting them into North Korea? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

So the program is finding out faster that their claims are invalid, and they are being slated for deportation before they can disappear?  What is the problem exactly?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

We're the ones who've been insisting on a pathway to citizenship. And if we have the best immigration system in the world, what's the worst? A catapult yeeting them into North Korea? 

No you are not. We already have a path to citizenship. That’s what you are undermining.  Not to mention trash talking the system that welcomes more legal immigrants than either country in the world.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

I recommend that anyone who comes here with the intent of becoming a citizen, probably the stupidest thing you could do to follow that path would be to come here illegally.  We have enough stupid people that were born here, we don't need more stupid people we need intelligent, law abiding people willing to work hard and do what is necessary and right.  Coming here illegally should automatically disqualify you from ever earning citizenship.

Edit to add:

If you were brought here as a young child and have lived here your entire life and are educated in our school system you should be granted citizenship upon request once you turn 18.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

Its strange that Conservatives never get tired of being right so often.

Its extreme good luck some woke lib in chain of command on this report didn't just destroy it, since its totally disproving major Democrat border talking points.

I have absolutely ZERO problem with immigrants coming here. I have a problem with people coming here and breaking tons of laws in doing so. 

These people, if they are deported, I hope they keep applying legally, and eventually get to come here legally to our great nation.

In my experience Hispanic people are very good people. More hard working, more dependable, and more community minded, then nearly all other groups.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Agent0range said:

So the program is finding out faster that their claims are invalid, and they are being slated for deportation before they can disappear?  What is the problem exactly?

Exactly. Not sure what the problem is. The system seems to be as vigorous as ever, but also now working faster.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I have absolutely ZERO problem with immigrants coming here. I have a problem with people coming here and breaking tons of laws in doing so. 

These people, if they are deported, I hope they keep applying legally, and eventually get to come here legally to our great nation.

In my experience Hispanic people are very good people. More hard working, more dependable, and more community minded, then nearly all other groups.

All immigrant groups in the US work harder, commit fewer crimes and contribute far more to the economy than people born in the US.

So your experience is also backed by actual data.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1