Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bipedal dog-like creature photographed outside zoo

UM-Bot

Clearly an internet cryptozoology expert out taking a research stroll...

• Like 1

ya, why no video?? 

I also find it strange that the animal (?) would walk up to a highly brightened area. Whatever! Spooky times. :huh:

Looks very human in fancy dress to me.
  • Like 1

It is a game camera set to take pictures only. The figure does not seem to have human proportions, it looks more like a large cat-like creature standing on it's legs (hint there is a zoo there).

Edited by NCC1701

5 hours ago, NCC1701 said:

It is a game camera set to take pictures only. The figure does not seem to have human proportions, it looks more like a large cat-like creature standing on it's legs (hint there is a zoo there).

Some of these.... let's call them "fur suits for personal purposes"......are designed to make the proportions look less human. Unless there's something for clear scale which rules out that a human could be dressed up. And I'm sure they're outside a zoo at night for legitimate reasons.... nothing sick or anything

• Thanks 1

As an amateur cartoonist, don't laugh, I often find discover that my characters and animals need to have all limbs visible in some way; else it looks like they are missing a limb. Although my hunch is that cryptids somehow exist, I suspect this is one is CGI due to the uncanny display of all 4 limbs striking a pose, just as I would have created it. 

• Like 2

Looks like a kid wearing a ushanka.

See the source image

Edited by Hammerclaw

41 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Wearing, a u-What, @Hammerclaw?? No swearing!

See the source image

• Like 1

Fake.  Here's why: Look at the leg on the left side of the pic. (The animal's right leg).  Follow it from the ground up and you'll see that it crosses over to the OTHER side of the animal's body and also goes up too high to be any normal kind of leg.   Both legs are lighter than the rest of the body (at least they are on my PC) and are easy to see.  Now, the way the FEET are facing, they seem to be turned more in the direction of the game camera.  Yet the "hips" seem to be as if the animal is walking fully towards the left of the frame and not facing the camera at all.  The stance of the feet and the position of the legs don't seem to agree. 

Edited by Brea
I wanted to check out the legs more thoroughly.
  • Like 2

Just look at the legs. The knees aren't even under the body. A creature standing like that would just fall over backward.

Looks like a prop. Maybe even a cardboard cutout. 

What it is not, is a real creature. At least IMHO. 

Screenshot_20220604-182132_Chrome.thumb.jpg.415dfa4ba31466406c2160f28eb7f330.jpg

• Like 1

Update...

KCBD: 80 security cameras donated to Amarillo Zoo to help solve ‘Unidentified Amarillo Object’ mystery.
https://www.kcbd.com/2022/06/14/80-security-cameras-donated-amarillo-zoo-help-solve-unidentified-amarillo-object-mystery/