Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Islam


EliteSoldier 064
 Share

Recommended Posts

Allah is the same as Yahweh and God of the Old Testament.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nope. This is just preaching and I ain't in the mood for someone else concept of deity.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How to check for a Thought Addict: In Quranic Embryology a Lump is turned into bones, then the bones are covered with flesh. The Thought Addict cannot see, hear, or speak no error, so they will never research if it corresponds with science (unless it can be twisted to confirm the addiction from a Thought Addict apologist/scholar). Science to the Thought Addict is manmade (not something that requires evidence), and it is to never interfere with the imagined reward of Paradise (the goal of the Thought Addict).

(TCQ) 23.14 "then We developed the drop into a clinging clot ˹of blood˺, then developed the clot into a lump ˹of flesh˺, then developed the lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, then We brought it into being as a new creation."

(Saheeh) 23.14 "Then We made the sperm-drop into a clinging clot, and We made the clot into a lump [of flesh], and We made [from] the lump, bones, and We covered the bones with flesh; then We developed him into another creation. So blessed is Allah, the best of creators."

(Pickthall) 23.14 "Then fashioned We the drop a clot, then fashioned We the clot a little lump, then fashioned We the little lump bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators!"

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Saw another video on that channel about where "allah" created my soul....oh....wait.....I'm a ginger....

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Saw another video on that channel about where "allah" created my soul....oh....wait.....I'm a ginger....

Allah destined beforehand for you not only to be ginger, but not to submit to him.  

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Nope. This is just preaching and I ain't in the mood for someone else concept of deity.

I didn't even watch the video, but thanks for the warning.

Edited to add:

Just now I did watch like 15 very long seconds.

I think I know what 'Elite Soldier' means: mujahideen.

Edited by Abramelin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Abramelin said:

Allah is the same as Yahweh and God of the Old Testament.

Yes but message hasn't changed because the old the testament and the torrah are corrupted by men.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Saw another video on that channel about where "allah" created my soul....oh....wait.....I'm a ginger....

So you want to believe in the existence of aliens but not in god.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, EliteSoldier 064 said:

Yes but message hasn't changed because the old testament and the torah are corrupted by men.

But it were men who put the message on paper. And paper - the Holy Books - are what we have to go by.

So how do you know the Qur'an, the Torah and the Old Testament are corrupted?

Do you have another source of knowledge?

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Abramelin said:

But it were men who put the message on paper. And paper - the Holy Books - are what we have to go by.

So how do you know the Qu'ran, the Torah and the Old Testament are corrupted?

Do you have another source of knowledge?

It's the speach of messagers that was changed. We muslims believe Quran to be the speach of Allah and it's not corrupted or created. Quran was sent to correct Christianity and Judaism.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·

Wow, that echoing reverb effect on the speech was awful. But sure, human constructs can be corrupted, from deities to what we write about them. Some deities remain popular for a long time, some not so much. Some have had the writings about them messed about with a lot, some not so much. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EliteSoldier 064 said:

It's the speach of messagers that was changed. We muslims believe Quran to be the speach of Allah and it's not corrupted or created. Quran was sent to correct Christianity and Judaism.

Yes, I know that that was Muhammad's (pbuh) goal: to correct Chistians and Jews. But still: even the Qur'an was put on paper by men. Men make errors, as you know.

So, what we read in the Qur'an must have errors too.

Comprendes?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rashore said:

Wow, that echoing reverb effect on the speech was awful. But sure, human constructs can be corrupted, from deities to what we write about them. Some deities remain popular for a long time, some not so much. Some have had the writings about them messed about with a lot, some not so much. 

Believe me, that won't work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EliteSoldier 064 said:

It's the speach of messagers that was changed. We muslims believe Quran to be the speach of Allah and it's not corrupted or created. Quran was sent to correct Christianity and Judaism.

Hi Elite

I didn't watch the video, that said the Quran was written my Muhammed so it was written by a man who said god revealed to him which is no different that any other human religious construct.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Yes, I know that that was Muhammad's (pbuh) goal: to correct Chistians and Jews. But still: even the Qur'an was put on paper by men. Men make errors, as you know.

So, what we read in the Qur'an must have errors too.

Comprendes?

Quran doesn't have errors as it was recited and written on animal skin and lathers. Do you even know when paper was invented ?

Edited by EliteSoldier 064
grammatic error
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, EliteSoldier 064 said:

So you want to believe in the existence of aliens but not in god.

Given the very large size of this universe we all reside in. Alien life is more than likely at least in some form. 

God is an idea, an actual god would be so far beyone all human understanding that the only result of comprehending such a thing would be pure insanity. No one on this world at any point in time knows if a god exist or not. No one. 

People are lead by the works of humans in the name of false idols (gods). 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EliteSoldier 064 said:

Quran doesn't have errors as it was recited and written on animal skin and lathers. Do you even know when on paper was invented ?

It doesn't matter on what material the Qur'an was written on.

And may I remind you that the Qur'an was put into writing long after Mohammad (pbuh) died?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Elite

I didn't watch the video, that said the Quran was written my Muhammed so it was written by a man who said god revealed to him which is no different that any other human religious construct.

Just because it was written by man doesn't mean he was wrong. There is a difference between a normal person and a prophet in religious matters

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Elite

I didn't watch the video, that said the Quran was written my Muhammed so it was written by a man who said god revealed to him which is no different that any other human religious construct.

Islam in just a dollar store version of Judaism.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EliteSoldier 064 said:

Just because it was written by man doesn't mean he was wrong. There is a difference between a normal person and a prophet in religious matters

Hi Elite

I never inferred that he was wrong he may have deliberately created out of fiction this revelation by god.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, XenoFish said:

Given the very large size of this universe we all reside in. Alien life is more than likely at least in some form. 

God is an idea, an actual god would be so far beyone all human understanding that the only result of comprehending such a thing would be pure insanity. No one on this world at any point in time knows if a god exist or not. No one. 

People are lead by the works of human in the name of false idols (gods). 

Allah can't be comprehended

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EliteSoldier 064 said:

Quran doesn't have errors as it was recited and written on animal skin and lathers. Do you even know when on paper was invented ?

Feel free to believe what you want but you have to take it on faith that holy truth was revealed to Muhammed by Allah, you can not prove it and there is not a logical reason to think it's true. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, EliteSoldier 064 said:

Allah can't be comprehended

Then no one can know what it wants. Not a single person that has, does, or will exist. You and your like are lead by the doctrine of men. Not a god. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, EliteSoldier 064 said:

There is a difference between a normal person and a prophet in religious matters

Prove it. 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.