Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evil Are The Clouds


joc
 Share

Recommended Posts

I wrote this a couple of days ago and this video is the first recording.  I look like I have been Hula-Hoeing around the Koi Pond all morning, because I have been.B) 

Raw live video with impromptu guitar part. 

 

  

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

clouds as in the chemtrails from planes?

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's awesome dude!!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Well done mate.  Reminded me of something similar from these guys (especially from 1:52),

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBtKYBKg_yU

You look like you're from the age of the dinosaurs so I'm sure the band copied from you.  :P

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Well done mate.  Reminded me of something similar from these guys (especially from 1:52),

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBtKYBKg_yU

You look like you're from the age of the dinosaurs so I'm sure the band copied from you.  :P

No...those guys are from the age of the dinosaurs...I was in 8th grade when that video was made...I'm a young punk.B)

Thanks! 

A friend of mine asked me to do something I don't ever do.  I don't ever do covers for people because they ask me to   But in this case I decided that I would oblige him and do a cover of Chis Isaac's Wicked Games...  It's in the key of B minor and when I finished playing the song for the umpteenth time the other night, this song was just a spontaneous something that came out.  

Edited by joc
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, joc said:

No...those guys are from the age of the dinosaurs...I was in 8th grade when that video was made...I'm a young punk.B)

Thanks! 

A friend of mine asked me to do something I don't ever do.  I don't ever do covers for people because they ask me to   But in this case I decided that I would oblige him and do a cover of Chis Isaac's Wicked Games...  It's in the key of B minor and when I finished playing the song for the umpteenth time the other night, this song was just a spontaneous something that came out.  

Yeah well, you can DEFINITELY do two things better than I can do, play the guitar and sing. <_< :P

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very nice. Reminds me of Timber Timbre's song Black Water.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, joc said:

I wrote this a couple of days ago and this video is the first recording.  I look like I have been Hula-Hoeing around the Koi Pond all morning, because I have been.B) 

Raw live video with impromptu guitar part. 

 

  

That’s assume my brother, you never fail to please thanks very much for sharing!:tu:

But, since you kinda look like Ozzie, the cross behind you should be upside down for effect!:devil:

Seriously Peace my brother, hope you and the wife are well!:tu:

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

That’s assume my brother, you never fail to please thanks very much for sharing!:tu:

But, since you kinda look like Ozzie, the cross behind you should be upside down for effect!:devil:

Seriously Peace my brother, hope you and the wife are well!:tu:

The Cross was a gift from my wife many years ago.  It's kind of heavy as it is made out of slate.  

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, joc said:

The Cross was a gift from my wife many years ago.  It's kind of heavy as it is made out of slate.  

 

Well that’s cool, I sincerely hope and wish all the best for you and her my friend!:tu:

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really LIKE that joc!!  I feel inspired to start composing something, maybe I'll give singing a try :)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I especially like the guitar work !    It’s very powerful somehow.:tu:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

As a skygazer I've seen some pretty main cloud formations I have but I've sent some kind of formations to but once formation I saw the sky was 666 and I hear that number like a lot of mediums like myself hit that number I've had my fun and my step money 666 I don't like it I know I say that's number 666 I'm more to avoid certain places like a play

But I take it I'm with my body sudden and it was before but evil is everywhere in the sky why and Vibes of certain people but a sky as a sky gazer and the stargazer energy even trees I'm always ready then one that older I've learnt more

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.