Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How Briton hacked into Nasa and found alien spaceship photo

Eldorado

A hacker from the UK who broke into NASA files has said he did not anticipate finding evidence of alien life.

However, Gary McKinnon claims to have seen thousands of images of stored on the space agency’s system including one of a cigar-shaped alien spaceship.

The 56-year-old computer whiz claims he discovered the images between February 2001 and March 2002 when he broke into 97 US government computers.

The hacker believes NASA is covering up evidence of alien life and was shocked at the amount of pictures being hidden away.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/how-brit-hacked-into-nasa-for-proof-of-ufos-and-found-alien-spaceship-photo/ar-AAY8fXB?

• Like 3

I wonder if he's ever heard of Julian Assange or Edward Snowden?  Hacking into dozens of government computers isn't probably a crime one should admit to, online.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gary McKinnon is old news. I doubt he hacked into a server with that type of information on it as the server would be intranet only. But that's just my opinion.

• Like 1

People say stuff all the time. 

Words are cheap and easily offered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, and then said:

I wonder if he's ever heard of Julian Assange or Edward Snowden?  Hacking into dozens of government computers isn't probably a crime one should admit to, online.  

If I remember correctly the state department dropped his charges after he fought extradition for years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Guyver said:

So, there’s no alien spaceship photo then.

I think that would be a fair assessment. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Big deal hacker didnt have a spare flash drive to save the proof to so you must just believe him at his word....spit.gif.c6e7abeaa40fcb7ce88269922e5d3490.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

UFO Hacker

Fixed it for you. 

Edited by Hyperionxvii

11 hours ago, the13bats said:

Big deal hacker didnt have a spare flash drive to save the proof to so you must just believe him at his word....spit.gif.c6e7abeaa40fcb7ce88269922e5d3490.gif

When he got his 1990s flip phone, still the fav among UFO hunnters everywhere, those didn't exist. But he has a typewriter. 

On 6/6/2022 at 1:11 PM, The Silver Shroud said:

So where are the images?

On his 1990 flip phone. 

9 hours ago, Geo_672 said:

Even if he had pictures they would be called fakes.

Or if he had clear video they would be CGI. 

I remember seeing one of the photos he found it was of what was claimed to be an off world base. Recognized the entrance later reading something about secret antarctic bases.
  • Confused 1

On 6/7/2022 at 11:32 AM, Guyver said:

This is really old news. Didnt they already raid him and take his drive long long ago?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

This is really old news. Didnt they already raid him and take his drive long long ago?

I don’t know.  But now that you mention it, yes I think you are correct.  It does sound familiar.  

1 hour ago, Nnicolette said:

They did indeed. 

12 hours ago, Geo_672 said:

Even if he had pictures they would be called fakes.

Maybe. But if he actually had the pictures along with the context, it would have been different. Alas, he did not. 

On 6/6/2022 at 10:09 AM, Eldorado said:

A hacker from the UK who broke into NASA files has said he did not anticipate finding evidence of alien life.

However, Gary McKinnon claims to have seen thousands of images of stored on the space agency’s system including one of a cigar-shaped alien spaceship.

The 56-year-old computer whiz claims he discovered the images between February 2001 and March 2002 when he broke into 97 US government computers.

The hacker believes NASA is covering up evidence of alien life and was shocked at the amount of pictures being hidden away.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/how-brit-hacked-into-nasa-for-proof-of-ufos-and-found-alien-spaceship-photo/ar-AAY8fXB?

So all we have is claims, in this case pretty ridiculous. Why even post this? We have known of the claims for years. Said claims have been shown to be absolutely ridiculous. Why did I even waste my time on reading this?

• Haha 1

On 6/7/2022 at 8:32 PM, Guyver said:

Hard to tell. What most here failed to read and learn is that it was 20 years ago, and he was using a 56K modem. The photos were probably HiRes, so it would have taken a long time to download each one. But he managed to download one. Then he was arrested.

Not saying I believe him about the content of the photos,  but the reason for failing to get them sounds reasonable.

• Like 1

He's not a computer wiz, he's a low grade tech. 

He didn't hack anything, the idiots installing Microsoft forget to set the admin password.

People who believe that loser need their heads examined. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, zep73 said:

Hard to tell. What most here failed to read and learn is that it was 20 years ago, and he was using a 56K modem. The photos were probably HiRes, so it would have taken a long time to download each one. But he managed to download one. Then he was arrested.

Not saying I believe him about the content of the photos,  but the reason for failing to get them sounds reasonable.

Hi Zep, 

20 years ago and an alleged computer wiz/hacker was still on a 56k modem? So he was not only computer illiterate, but also hardware illiterate. I don’t know who his service provider was back then, but if it was B.T. he definitely had better options in bandwidth  

And he was arrested before even being able to share this alleged image of a UFO?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, badeskov said:

Hi Zep, 

20 years ago and an alleged computer wiz/hacker was still on a 56k modem? So he was not only computer illiterate, but also hardware illiterate. I don’t know who his service provider was back then, but if it was B.T. he definitely had better options in bandwidth  

And he was arrested before even being able to share this alleged image of a UFO?

Remember we Danes were ahead with broadband. So 56K is not unreasonable for a British connection in 2002.

And he had Aspergers, if I recall correctly, so he might not have reacted like most would.

Edited by zep73