Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interview with a Gov't contractor, he shares a terrifying fire fight with a huge creature

Socio

DOGMAN INTERVIEW WITH GOV'T CONTRACTOR HE SHARES A TERRIFYING FIRE FIGHT AND MORE

This video is a few days old, what is really captivating about this interview is the guy is not only believable in his account of the encounter but in the detail in which he describes the anatomy of this creature, you will probably need medical training to understand it all.  

• Haha 3

Is there more evidence than just another "story"? I didnt think so

I saw Elvis in walmart last week. Im i also believable?

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 3

I listened to a good part of it........I'll go 

Papameter Reading

75% Paranormal/Cryptid    25% Hoax

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, The Silver Shroud said:

I searched online and found this, which is quite interesting: What are your thoughts on Dogman Encounters with Jefferey Nadolny? : dogman (reddit.com)

So is jeff like a low rent crypto answer to bob lazar?

As you can surmise i do not believe in dog man its even more riduilous that bigfoot

But i do admire the work of mike agrusa who to this day some think his faked hoax film is just a CT cover up....priceless

• Like 1

It seems people really see these things I dont see evidence for them existing though just other peoples words

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

It seems people really see these things I dont see evidence for them existing though just other peoples words

Which is all you offered on your bigfoot claims no evidence just words.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Which is all you offered on your bigfoot claims no evidence just words.

well i gave video evidence

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

well i gave video evidence

Well then to be blunt your so called evidence sucks out loud.

You came in boasting of proof of bigfoot and you really did fail in an epic way.

That said i would be delighted if BF was actually proven but stories or blurry crap video wont hack it at this point we need a body or a body part , remains, bones something we have nothing so try harder.

20 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Well then to be blunt your so called evidence sucks out loud.

You came in boasting of proof of bigfoot and you really did fail in an epic way.

That said i would be delighted if BF was actually proven but stories or blurry crap video wont hack it at this point we need a body or a body part , remains, bones something we have nothing so try harder.

you choose to see it that way yet no one wants to debate me on the animal behaving in the bushes.  I can point it out like I said but all the skeptics run away from the debate afraid to be proven wrong. Hunters ive shown the footage to and an anthropologist agree its very strange behavior from an animal . It also has a primate looking hand pulling the bush down. The next excuse it jumps from oh its blurry to oh I need a body to be convinced no one has a damn body.

Edited by Frozennorthman22
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

you choose to see it that way yet no one wants to debate me on the animal behaving in the bushes.  I can point it out like I said but all the skeptics run away from the debate afraid to be proven wrong. Hunters ive shown the footage to and an anthropologist agree its very strange behavior from an animal also a primate looking hand pulling the bush down. Then the next excuse it jumps from oh its blurry to oh I need a body to be convinced no one has a damn body.

I have no interest in a live discussion with you since you cant even make an interesting reply to me in the thread  do not mistake that for me being afraid of you i assure you after seeing what you posted on here as your best evidence i feel really badly for you.

Name the hunters and anthropologist you showed the video to and provid proof they actually said what you claimed they said dont be afraid just post who they are, or its just another story.

If all you have is that blurry mess video then you do not have anything, of course a ridiculous video like that doesnt prove anything so sure i jumped to calling you out to present physical proof which of course you do not have.

If you want to try to prove something post a still that actually shows something.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I have no interest in a live discussion with you since you cant even make an interesting reply to me in the thread  do not mistake that for me being afraid of you i assure you after seeing what you posted on here as your best evidence i feel really badly for you.

Name the hunters and anthropologist you showed the video to and provid proof they actually said what you claimed they said dont be afraid just post who they are, or its just another story.

If all you have is that blurry mess video then you do not have anything, of course a ridiculous video like that doesnt prove anything so sure i jumped to calling you out to present physical proof which of course you do not have.

If you want to try to prove something post a still that actually shows something.

Provide an interesting reply? All I get met with is differing opinions I'm arguing 10 different things at once. You guys replying have called it a bear a dog a deer a hoax a blurry mess so which is it? If its such bad evidence then why no standard reply of what it is? Provide me with an animal behaving the way that one in the video does native to north america. It would destroy my argument. What still do you want I can show you in stills how it pops out then retreats behind the bushes if thats what youre asking for. It does it 3 or 4 times

Edited by Frozennorthman22
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

Provide an interesting reply? All I get met with is differing opinions I'm arguing 10 different things at once. You guys replying have called it a bear a dog a deer a hoax a blurry mess so which is it? If its such bad evidence then why no standard reply of what it is? Provide me with an animal behaving the way that one in the video does native to north america. It would destroy my argument. What still do you want I can show you in stills how it pops out then retreats behind the bushes if thats what youre asking for. It does it 3 or 4 times

Nice try but epic fail,  no, i will not take on your burden of proof i said the video is a "blurry mess" and you agreed with that.

Others said things like bear, dog, deer which any are far more likely and plausible than bigfoot but you can take that up with the folks who made those posts.

Remember you came in boasting of proof of bigfoot but you have yet to post any.

• Like 1

DOGMAN CONTRACTOR COMES BACK TO SHARE INFO AND ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS

The contractor in the OP video came back for another interview to give more insight about that Dogman. He also talks about another cryptid he has dealt with called a Pull-Off which it is a ambush predator with chromatophore characteristics, that it is likely responsible for many human disappearances and you have to wear specialized gear for dealing with them. 

If this guy is not for real he sure knows how to spin good tales, very fascinating to listen too. 

What a joke.  Sad and frightenting that people actually believe this garbage....and are impressed by his vocabulary? hahaha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/10/2022 at 10:07 AM, evalha said:

What a joke.  Sad and frightenting that people actually believe this garbage....and are impressed by his vocabulary? hahaha

As far as cryptids are concern,  the way I see it there are three types of people, the ones that have weighed the available evidence and choose to believe,  the curious with open minds that are still weighing the evidence, and unafraid to hypothesize the possibilities based on that evidence, and the ones that are so scared to death of it being real they seek to shut down any conversation about it.  

• Confused 1

On 6/13/2022 at 2:33 PM, Socio said:

As far as cryptids are concern,  the way I see it there are three types of people, the ones that have weighed the available evidence and choose to believe,  the curious with open minds that are still weighing the evidence, and unafraid to hypothesize the possibilities based on that evidence, and the ones that are so scared to death of it being real they seek to shut down any conversation about it.  

There are also those who have considered what has been presented. Then by using logic and reason, rejected the various silly premises.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 6/9/2022 at 3:16 AM, Frozennorthman22 said:

The burden is on those that make a statement. No one has to show that your video sucks. That is obvious. No one has to provide you with an animal as seen in your peek-a-boo video. The burden is on you to support your story and in that you have failed. I have tried to get you to understand that the videos you post are worthless by trying to get you to think about how you could improve on the information, but you don't seem to want to do that. My guess is that you are realizing how pathetic those videos and commentary actually are and are resistant to the idea of accepting that you have been conned.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The burden is on those that make a statement. No one has to show that your video sucks. That is obvious. No one has to provide you with an animal as seen in your peek-a-boo video. The burden is on you to support your story and in that you have failed. I have tried to get you to understand that the videos you post are worthless by trying to get you to think about how you could improve on the information, but you don't seem to want to do that. My guess is that you are realizing how pathetic those videos and commentary actually are and are resistant to the idea of accepting that you have been conned.

So you have to have irrefutable proof before you post anything let alone listen to, weigh the merit or hypothesize the possibilities of it's validity?

By your standards I guess the owners of this site should just shut it down because most of what is discussed here is without such proof.

• Confused 1

On 6/13/2022 at 5:33 PM, Socio said:

On 6/18/2022 at 6:20 PM, Socio said:

So you have to have irrefutable proof before you post anything let alone listen to, weigh the merit or hypothesize the possibilities of it's validity?

By your standards I guess the owners of this site should just shut it down because most of what is discussed here is without such proof.

I do not know you i dont recall reading a post from you before if i did it wasnt memorable.

I will go by the evidence you have provided me.

You want me to "hypothesize" problem is how you use that expression but im getting ahead of myself, you started your reply with the way you see it then limit possiblities to only 3 options just how narrow minded, in a box can you be?

You left out angry blind true believers who are all butthurt that the less credulous  people need more than a story more than a crappy pic or video to prove something exists.

Back to your use of "hypothesize" in other words speculating or to get down to it guessing, but sure hypothesize sounds more dramatic less credulous to some i guess.

Heres a couple examples of hypothesize running amuck, krantz and bindenigle both would wax about bigfoots social structures talk about their family units how they interacted etc, it was delightful and you mentioned to base hypothesize on evidence to support it of course they had zip, bigfoot is not proven to exist so to speculate with no evidence is guessing or just more story telling made up stories i find that a waste of time.

If you have any tangible evidence ( crap pix and stories dont count ) BF exists then by all means post it, ill leave story telling to the blind true believers.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 6/8/2022 at 10:06 AM, Socio said:

DOGMAN INTERVIEW WITH GOV'T CONTRACTOR HE SHARES A TERRIFYING FIRE FIGHT AND MORE

This video is a few days old, what is really captivating about this interview is the guy is not only believable in his account of the encounter but in the detail in which he describes the anatomy of this creature, you will probably need medical training to understand it all.  

Thanks for the story. But I must ask do you own the YouTube channel this story came from?

• Like 1

On 6/14/2022 at 6:33 AM, Socio said:

Well I certainly don’t fall into any of those categories, in fact there is a fourth type of people and category you have not even considered. There are those of us who are descended from lycanthropes, normally we would never say that anywhere but in a situation like this I think it fine to respond. In addition those who discover our secret by accident never tell anyone about it. One more point that is necessary to make is that we never travel in that state alone, that’s why I choose not to believe his story as told. Simple put if he had encountered what he claims to have encountered there would be no one to tell the story at all.:devil:

• Like 2

On 6/13/2022 at 5:33 PM, Socio said:

You totally left out the majority of people.  People who considered the evidence ( really lack of evidence) and logically concluded that such a beast does not exist.  

You also forgot the people who will believe almost anything without any physical evidence.

• Like 2