Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot's real let's argue

Frozennorthman22

why is it real or why lets argue? Its real because Ive come across so much evidence to support it im willing to SHOW EVIDENCE and debate. Not sure this is the right thing to do theres a reason we're not aloud or supposed to know about them.

Edited by Frozennorthman22
  • Haha 4

when I was a teen/young adult, I spent several summers hiking the pipelines in Eastern KY for weeks at a time, and there is no such thing as that, period. Are we arguing? 

Edited by Hyperionxvii
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Why?

Becasue debate is bad. Or something, let's argue. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

why is it real or why lets argue? Its real because Ive come across so much evidence to support it im willing to SHOW EVIDENCE and debate. Not sure this is the right thing to do theres a reason we're not aloud or supposed to know about them.

Let's see it. 

• Thanks 2

I dont debait or argue but if and that is a huge qualifying "if" bigfoot is real then cut to the chase post your best proof because i am convinced from lack of evidence bigfoot doesnt exist, stories are not evidence.

And please list what time the alleged bigfoot appears in the long boring clickbait video you posted

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I dont debait or argue but if and that is a huge qualifying "if" bigfoot is real then cut to the chase post your best proof because i am convinced from lack of evidence bigfoot doesnt exist, stories are not evidence.

And please list what time the alleged bigfoot appears in the long boring clickbait video you posted

We can pretty much end the debate with a very short parapraph. After hundreds of years of recorded history in North America, supposedly living with a large bipedal primate among us, not one body, not even a single bone. Debate is over and closed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Hyperionxvii said:

We can pretty much end the debate with a very short parapraph. After hundreds of years of recorded history in North America, supposedly living with a large bipedal primate among us, not one body, not even a single bone. Debate is over and closed. 

Not so fast you might have missed or like myself tried to ignore this...

35 minutes ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

theres a reason we're not aloud or supposed to know about them.

If im not mistaken this one is gonna take a blind leap down the rabbit hole of CT.

smiley_popcorn.gif.5a89c843c9c41da25550b2bc3c4c29f6.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

Pony up then matey, best evidence … GO!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well i posted one of the best catches ive made while the people there missed it in the original link, if you want I could show you the source video live and point it out to you theres a bigfoot moving in the bush its behavior is unlike any known animal in kentucky. I've compiled so much damn evidence but il post a few. To say the video is clickbate is just total nonsense. Heres a great one anyway scroll to 9:57 for a good look I mean hell the thing pops its head out lots 8:54 another and it gets close around the 14:20 mark and its huge 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Anybody willing to come on the live so I can show you the animal moving in the bushes il point it out and walk you through it I guarantee you will walk away scratching your head at the movement/behavior of this animal 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Not so fast you might have missed or like myself tried to ignore this...

If im not mistaken this one is gonna take a blind leap down the rabbit hole of CT.

smiley_popcorn.gif.5a89c843c9c41da25550b2bc3c4c29f6.gif

Ah well then, if we're not suppose to be allowed to know about them...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

Well i posted one of the best catches ive made while the people there missed it in the original link, if you want I could show you the source video live and point it out to you theres a bigfoot moving in the bush its behavior is unlike any known animal in kentucky. I've compiled so much damn evidence but il post a few. To say the video is clickbate is just total nonsense. Heres a great one anyway scroll to 9:57 for a good look I mean hell the thing pops its head out lots 8:54 another and it gets close around the 14:20 mark and its huge 

Meh, just shoot ol Biggie with a tranqulizer dart, get some DNA analyzed by professionals who can confirm this is indeed an unknown primate and I'm convinced and you become rich and famous. What is there to argue about? 

• Thanks 2

I'm not even saying its some bad politics or crazy cover up who really knows what the issue is its probably money fishing gear, outdoors equipment ect. If it becomes known that there's legitimate intelligent monsters in the woods across the U.S it would cause a huge huge problem. From what I understand the things are damn near impossible to hunt we're like toddlers to them in the forest they can dig 6 ft under the ground in minutes, their natural camo is like a damn ghillie suit. They usually come out at night and they have night vision, typically they'll know you're there way before you know they are and they'll scope out whether you are armed or trust worthy enough for them to reveal themselves. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Hyperionxvii said:

Meh, just shoot ol Biggie with a tranqulizer dart, get some DNA analyzed by professionals who can confirm this is indeed an unknown primate and I'm convinced and you become rich and famous. What is there to argue about? 

Whats there to argue is the animals movement/behavior in that environment and that fact that there actually is an animal where I'm claiming there is.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

Whats there to argue is the animals movement/behavior in that environment and that fact that there actually is an animal where I'm claiming there is.

An animal != Bigfoot. You get it? A video != evidence. Take the video and show it to someone who is an expert on animals in the area and ask what they think it is. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hyperionxvii said:

An animal != Bigfoot. You get it? A video != evidence. Take the video and show it to someone who is an expert on animals in the area and ask what they think it is. 

I actually have spoken with hunters and anthropologists they said they really dont know. They did say there appears to be a possible primate hand and the movement is like that of an intelligent animal sneaking and peeking and retreating, logically the closest thing to the description native to the area is black bear but doesnt appear to be a bear. You couple this with the vocalizations in the orginal video a few minutes later and youre left scratching your head a questioning what you think you know about the forest. 

• Confused 1

When I was young I thought Patterson-Gimlin bigfoot was 100% real creature. And, to me the creature was:

1. Neanderthal survivor

or

2. Human/Monkey experiment

or

3. Robot

But, to me it was absolutely real. Well, now when I'm older, it turned out to be a simple hoax. :unsure2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

When I was young I thought Patterson-Gimlin bigfoot was 100% real creature. And, to me the creature was:

1. Neanderthal survivor

or

2. Human/Monkey experiment

or

3. Robot

But, to me it was absolutely real. Well, now when I'm older, it turned out to be a simple hoax. :unsure2:

The sasquatch goes back much farther than the 67 patty film even though I havent seen a legitimate proof of the film being a hoax. I never even thought that was real. I thought bigfoot was fake only until i had a recent encounter did understand some of the truth of these things, theyre real. I can name an incident with 3 witnesses on a train of a 9 ft hairy bipedal monster walking and striking damage to wagon on the train from 1962 in michigan. il post the police sketch pic. There are actually around 25 cases in one city/ area of michigan many of these being reported to police with injuries ect. The Sabe, sasquatch bigfoot was around making itself known well before the patterson film. 

The_Dewey_Lake_Monster_(1).jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

I am unconvinced it’s not some dude. Sorry.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I am unconvinced it’s not some dude. Sorry.

theres actually 2 i can point out the other 1 to you i did it with my last skeptic i had a debate with he ended up seeing it, but the fact that you even think its another person shows alot

• Haha 3

Frozen, if you were that close and convinced why don't you go to the area and search for hair or scat. If it's a living creature it has to leave something behind.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I think you are full of bull and or delusional however ill call you out to prove yourself any cop out will convince me my initial feelings about you are correct.

Take your videos which btw are clickbait and make still images of each example you believe are a bigfoot post those stills in this thread.

4 hours ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

Over 24 mins of nothing, post the stills you think proves bigfoot,

You are just trying to get hits on your youtube clickbait channel

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to Bigfoot's real let's argue