Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot's real let's argue

Frozennorthman22

Just now, Frozennorthman22 said:

The one at 50:40 was particularly alarming and gutterural when you get clear audio of it but as you've said if you don't think there's a chance they exist it will be nothing to you.

At 50:40 I remember the woman praying to Jesus to protect her, I did not hear any thing gutteral, just her going on and on.  Or are you talking about a different video?

10 minutes ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

The one at 50:40 was particularly alarming and gutterural when you get clear audio of it but as you've said if you don't think there's a chance they exist it will be nothing to you.

Just like the guy has his YT comments turned off means nothing to you.

12 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

At 50:40 I remember the woman praying to Jesus to protect her, I did not hear any thing gutteral, just her going on and on.  Or are you talking about a different video?

Just before she says "here that" you can hear a distant "Wooah". Which could be anything fake, or natural.

Edited by Davros of Skaro
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Just before she says "here that" you can hear a distant "Wooah". Which could be anything fake, or natural.

Yeah, I guess I was expecting a real growl.   And she was annoying.   The guy should have sent her home, put his rifle in the car and recorded it himself if there really was something there.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Well thanks for mentioning that. yes most of the calls are pretty distant the first I believe is the loudest 

5 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

Lol lord, alright

Edited by Frozennorthman22

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yeah, I guess I was expecting a real growl.   And she was annoying.   The guy should have sent her home, put his rifle in the car and recorded it himself if there really was something there.

They're pretty distant but when you hear them really clear, [it's difficult to hear normally]. You will hear the power and just strangeness of the calls

1 minute ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

Lol lord, alright

I updated post #404

For around $300 you can be you're own hoaxer, and get praised for it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Lol damn that's harsh

2 minutes ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

They're pretty distant but when you hear them really clear, [it's difficult to hear normally]. You will hear the power and just strangeness of the calls

Not with that frightened woman yammering.   No, if she really was as afraid as she seemed to be he was abusing her by having her there at all.   I agree that she sounded genuine in her fear, but it was a very crappy video because of that, useless, in my opinion.

• Like 3

@Frozennorthman22

You can also wire up small infrared illuminators in the eye sockets of the $100 BF suit so the eyes glow for the camera.

s-l300.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

Lol damn that's harsh

I am harsh, I am a cranky old lady who has heard a lot and explored and thought about a lot of it for decades.    I also tweak on a woman seeming to be forced to do something she doesn't want to do.  I know that woman could have said no to her husband, but it makes me wonder why she didn't.   So, that gets in the way of everything else, and it makes me wonder if he was using her to add credibility that didn't exist.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I am harsh, I am a cranky old lady who has heard a lot and explored and thought about a lot of it for decades.    I also tweak on a woman seeming to be forced to do something she doesn't want to do.  I know that woman could have said no to her husband, but it makes me wonder why she didn't.   So, that gets in the way of everything else, and it makes me wonder if he was using her to add credibility that didn't exist.

Well he told her he seen them and to get the camera lol. She was very scared so I can understand your concern but as of right now she is happy she did it she said and she loves going out by the bigfoots in her area she gives them food and gifts and they give gifts back.

6 minutes ago, Davros of Skaro said:

@Frozennorthman22

You can also wire up small infrared illuminators in the eye sockets of the $100 BF suit so the eyes glow for the camera.

s-l300.jpg

Hey people could do that

6 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Hey if you would like I could send u their most recent interview talking about it to make you feel better

6 minutes ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

Hey if you would like I could send u their most recent interview talking about it to make you feel better

No, what you said makes me feel like it is a scam.  If she is happy now and leaves them gifts then it makes no sense that she was so scared she was calling on Jesus several times.   It would have been better if they just recoreded the sounds and quit talking so much, "did you hear that?" and it is just rustling or them walking or her talking, nope, don't buy it.

If you go out with that guy have him leave the chatterbox at home and you guys just keep quiet, don't talk about what you hear, and don't stumble noisily through the woods.  That I would be interested in.  If he were hunting deer, he would have been quiet and even his walking would have been quiet.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

Hey it would be good for a skit or Halloween 

25 minutes ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

Hey people could do that

The suit, programmable caller, and the infrared illuminator can be used to make a video you would believe.

Edited by Davros of Skaro

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, what you said makes me feel like it is a scam.  If she is happy now and leaves them gifts then it makes no sense that she was so scared she was calling on Jesus several times.   It would have been better if they just recoreded the sounds and quit talking so much, "did you hear that?" and it is just rustling or them walking or her talking, nope, don't buy it.

If you go out with that guy have him leave the chatterbox at home and you guys just keep quiet, don't talk about what you hear, and don't stumble noisily through the woods.  That I would be interested in.  If he were hunting deer, he would have been quiet and even his walking would have been quiet.

Well she went through he'll but she feels she has built a relationship with them now so in the end it was worth it for her to get out there.

1 hour ago, Frozennorthman22 said:

she loves going out by the bigfoots in her area she gives them food and gifts and they give gifts back

Maybe if she leaves some of her scat they will leave her some BF scat and presto, we have evidence. If BF kills her for it at least the forest will be quieter. :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Davros of Skaro said:

The suit, programmable caller, and the infrared illuminator can be used to make a video you would believe.

I don't belive out right they would have to have other indicators lol

Edited by Frozennorthman22

20 minutes ago, openozy said:

Maybe if she leaves some of her scat they will leave her some BF scat and presto, we have evidence.

That's actually worth a try. But that's if one believes it.

Strange BF knows about game cameras. I guess they have internet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Frozennorthman22 said:

I don't belive out right they would have to have other indicators lol

Yeah. The slightest ability to act, and not over do it. LOL!