Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What physically attracts you to partners ?

Grim Reaper 6

I am a  Caucasian Male who has  never been a player but i am physically attraction to Females with the following physical characteristics and the following is what makes Women attractive to me!

1. I am attracted tonWomen who are between 5” 4 and 5” 7 inches tall!

2. I am attracted to Women with very dark or Black hair that is between the middle of her back to just below shoulder length

3. I am attracted to Women with brown, Hazel or Green eyes

4. I am attracted to Women with slightly brown to brown skin

5, I am attracted to Women with a slight build who weigh between 110 and a 117 pounds

Those characteristics for some unknown reason have always been very attractive to me throughout my entire life. During my teenage years I dated a single girl and she was Native American, I was certain we would marry however when I joined the Military she was unable to leave her family behind, this was in 1978. After her l

i didn’t fall in love again until I met and married my current wife in 1986 who is South Korean.Well that’s my story please everyone share yours!:tu:

• Like 1

• The title was changed to What physically attracts you to partners ?

I'm puzzled as to why you think this type of detail could possibly be of interest to anyone other than ones self. This is what teenagers talk about! :hmm:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

*snip*

As far as your question Manwon i didnt marry until 40 something and tina i guess has a middle eastern look but pale white actually she sometimes looks a lot like Joan jet.

I do not have a "type" even though i worked in the club mysic biz i wasnt a player either and my GFs were of all looks.

Edited by Saru
Removed derogatory personal remark
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ouija ouija said:

I'm puzzled as to why you think this type of detail could possibly be of interest to anyone other than ones self. This is what teenagers talk about! :hmm:

Thanks for your opinion, whether it’s for teenagers according to your beliefs or not it’s obvious it effects you in some manner or you would not have posted, so thanks for your contribution !:rolleyes:

Actually it is something that friends talk about and there is no age limit on having friends at least for most people anyway!:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, the13bats said:

As far as your question Manwon i didnt marry until 40 something and tina i guess has a middle eastern look but pale white actually she sometimes looks a lot like Joan jet.

I do not have a "type" even though i worked in the club mysic biz i wasnt a player either and my GFs were of all looks.

*snip*

Hey thanks for your contribution to the thread, and your choices are really cool and I suspect more common than mine! I have always been a bit picky, not because I am considered good looking it’s just the way I am! Now my wife I’d absolutely beautiful I have never understood why she picked me but I feel very lucky she did and after 34 years we are still in love today!

Peace Bats!:tu:

Edited by Saru
Removed derogatory personal remarks
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I don't think it's anyone's business. 

Well, Okey dokey moving on quickly!:D

Thanks for your contribution! :yes:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes for some reason it does seem to have effected her, don’t know and I certainly don’t care but it’s sad that something is bothering her based upon the comments posted!

Hey thanks for your contribution to the thread, and your choices are really cool and I suspect more common than mine! I have always been a bit picky, not because I am considered good looking it’s just the way I am! Now my wife I’d absolutely beautiful I have never understood why she picked me but I feel very lucky she did and after 34 years we are still in love today!

Peace Bats!:tu:

Many times a lesbian or bi girl will like tina and be all flirty then when they learn tina doesnt go that way and we dont swing they get very cross towards her.

hum, you know if a lady liked a fellow and the description he posted of what he likes isnt at all what the lady looks like could be the lady or ladies ( lurkers ) got all nicker knotted over it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ell said:

Tentacles. Lots of tentacles.

I love that idea your kinky and I must say I never considered it but I certainly love the idea!:lol:

Thanks for your contribution!:tu:

58 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Many times a lesbian or bi girl will like tina and be all flirty then when they learn tina doesnt go that way and we dont swing they get very cross towards her.

hum, you know if a lady liked a fellow and the description he posted of what he likes isnt at all what the lady looks like could be the lady or ladies ( lurkers ) got all nicker knotted over it.

I must say I never considered it, however now after thinking about it I think your right and that’s sad!:hmm:

Edited by Manwon Lender

Apparently men have a super power that allows us to find any woman attractive. :tu:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

Apparently men have a super power that allows us to find any woman attractive. :tu:

That’s a great answer and it’s very political correct, I wish I could be political correct like you are but I am a 63 year old teenager according to some,:( man I am going to lose sleep over some of the comments to me in this thread! :(:cry:, NOT!!!:lol:

Sincerly thanks for your contribution to this thread my friend!:tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

I am not too politically correct.  ;)

My kind of Woman. :wub: :P :nw:

Edited by L.A.T.1961
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

My kind of Woman. :wub: :P :nw:

Dude she is beautiful my friend thanks for sharing!:tu:

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Dude she is beautiful my friend thanks for sharing!:tu:

Here is an example of what I described in my OP for this thread, She has all 5he qualities I identified!:tsu::clap::nw:

• Like 2

Thread closed for moderator review.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked