Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jan 6 public hearings Live

spartan max2

3 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Well that's the whole pickle, isn't it. Is a US President untouchable? 

Seemingly.

10 hours ago, OverSword said:

I think that he should be punished for whatever law they prove he broke.

I hope they can at a minimum get a serious enough charge to prevent him from running in 2024 as I can't think of much that would be more divisive than another four years of trump, but I'm not holding my breath.  You're way more excited about this than I am.

That’s the thing though, we either give in to the radical left in every way shape and form or it’s maximum division. Unless they control everything it doesn’t matter who is president on the Republican side. They are going to throw tantrums no matter what. 

People are close to losing everything. It’s time they are ignored. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

And it was all BS. Again. 

A6ABAE6F-6F06-4F6A-B981-0A2B6EBAFCB6.jpeg

• Like 1

Both the agent and the driver are prepared to testify under oath that none of it ever happened. 

I won’t hold my breath waiting for the democrats to call them to the stand. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

BTW Trump never had such an encounter with his secret service agent. He never tried to choke anyone. This is all a BS show for midterms. 

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jun/28/secret-service-denies-cassidy-hutchinson-jan-6-tal/

So I take it that you no longer count NBC as fake news anymore lol.

I also find it odd how you count every other witness testimony in Jan 9th as BS, until their is the suggestion of one testimony that says something you like. 

Citing “a source close to the Secret Service,” NBC News White House reporter Peter Alexander said Tuesday evening that this didn’t happen.

But regardless that is interesting 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

BTW Trump never had such an encounter with his secret service agent. He never tried to choke anyone. This is all a BS show for midterms. 

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jun/28/secret-service-denies-cassidy-hutchinson-jan-6-tal/

Okay Boomer.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

No one cares, this is a huge waste of time. It isn't going to affect elections. If Trump runs, he wins, unless Biden can dramatically turn this economy around. 

14 pages of discussion, trending on most social media, headline news internationally.

Trump supporters: Clearly no one cares.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Setton said:

14 pages of discussion, trending on most social media, headline news internationally.

Trump supporters: Clearly no one cares.

I mean normal people. They don’t care. That’s why they staged this “emergency hearing” from a person who already testified weeks ago. It’s a show. A one sided show that would have been thrown out of a real court long ago. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Okay Boomer.

My Mom is a boomer. Nice try though. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Why would you think that? What I believe is nearly everything said about Trump in these hearings is a circus show. Absolutely ridiculous nonsense. 

I also find it odd how you count every other witness testimony in Jan 9th as BS, until their is the suggestion of one testimony that says something you like. 

I haven’t counted anything. I refused to even watch any of it when the only republicans who would have asked real questions were rejected. As well as several witnesses. They only allow witnesses from one side of the argument. It’s BS. 

• Like 2

The entire refusal to accept the legal, verified,  results of the election, and the completely disjointed and irrational thoughts and actions of trump supporters, are an exact copy of the completely dysfunctional workings of the mind of trump himself.  He ,nearly, believes anything he thinks or says… and as his history of completely childish and irrational outbursts clearly demonstrate.. he is, in a word… Nuts!   He doesn’t give a rat’s a** about    anything   but himself and his own self worship.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, lightly said:

The entire refusal to accept the legal, verified,  results of the election, and the completely disjointed and irrational thoughts and actions of trump supporters, are an exact copy of the completely dysfunctional workings of the mind of trump himself.  He ,nearly, believes anything he thinks or says… and as his history of completely childish and irrational outbursts clearly demonstrate.. he is, in a word… Nuts!   He doesn’t give a rat’s a** about    anything   but himself and his own self worship.

There are very few democrats that haven’t contested the results of an election at one time or another. 

Yeah I’m sure he loved being a target of lies and smear campaigns, and impeachment trials for 6 years now. At least under him most people could afford to live. 

• Haha 1

They always have been and I don’t see that ever changing.  The Left was so desperate, that they threw this crap together at the last minute and the memo didn’t have time to populate throughout the entire system.  I wonder if Peter Alexander will face any disciplinary action?

I also find it odd how you count every other witness testimony in Jan 9th as BS, until I the suggestion of one testimony that says something you like. 

I haven’t watched a bit of it, except for clips on the news.  Don’t need to watch if you know their playbook.  Of those I have seen, I find the testimony of every witness is BS or twisted to fit the narrative.  The Left is just throwing crap on the walls in hopes that something sticks.  All it’s doing is showing how morally bankrupt and dyscognitive they are.

I guess ‘interesting’ is a descriptor.  Again, it just shows how desperate they are and that they have reached the end of an empty bag.  In a day or two, Schiff will come on and say they have conclusive proof then you’ll see another impromptu witness making even more bizarre claims.  Maybe Blasey-Ford is available for an encore?

If we chose wisely, January will see the real hearings begin.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

There are very few democrats that haven’t contested the results of an election at one time or another. 

Yeah I’m sure he loved being a target of lies and smear campaigns, and impeachment trials for 6 years now. At least under him most people could afford to live. 

7 Democrats house members voted to not certify in 2016. And 0 senators. 

That is not comparable to the over 130 Republicans in the house and dozen or so Republican senators in 2020 who voted not to certify.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, lightly said:

Probably a very good example of a narcissist with dementia.    

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Under?   Interesting.        Anyway, truth be known , the Cheney / Rumsfeld administration left the US economy so far in debt that it took years to begin to improve.. trump happened along at a time when extremely short sighted viewpoints could attribute the improvement to his supreme guidance .    Wrong.       ..You do have a point about our rapidly deteriorating standard of living.  That is a result of the breakdown of the entire system. ..  caused by added levels of unbridled Capitalism between production and consumption.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, lightly said:

Under?   Interesting.        Anyway, truth be known , the Cheney / Rumsfeld administration left the US economy so far in debt that it took years to begin to improve.. trump happened along at a time when extremely short sighted viewpoints could attribute the improvement to his supreme guidance .    Wrong.       ..You do have a point about our rapidly deteriorating standard of living.  That is a result of the breakdown of the entire system. ..  caused by added levels of unbridled Capitalism between production and consumption.

It wasn’t caused by capitalism. It’s caused by government spending money like a drunk sailor. Bush was just the beginning. Obama did us no favors in the spending department. Neither did Trump. Biden put the final nails in the coffin adding another couple trillion to a already bad situation. 

Trump though was at least doing what he could to make us self sufficient again. Something we haven’t been in a long time. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I mean normal people. They don’t care.

This is how and why the Left gets away with their shenanigans.  People need to be more active in the body politic.  Then it becomes more difficult for this crap to happen again.

It’s a show. A one sided show that would have been thrown out of a real court long ago. 

The Left hopes that the majority of people do not know the Bill or Rights and they try to pull this Authoritarian banana/kangaroo show trial stuff like it was a court of law.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Probably a very good example of a narcissist with dementia.    

And unhinged meltdown we see it very vividly from the trump worshipper here in this thread off in fantasy land yelling at the sky.

tmsmakesme.gif.ed3a348d5b09c9c6aa3c17785f54ca74.gifextremeanger.gif.527b24e918da3ba6811f0f34494a0873.gif

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

OIP.HNxhSLNGaHsnAOx-eslerwD6D6.jpg.38ed5eebf043ddf24f32bad7629c6b4f.jpg

Im sure torn on this one, we all know marmalade bonespurs is a huge coward no doubt about that and when i heard he had a tantrum ahem yet another of countless i wasnt at all surprized but grabbing a guard i guess his derangment was at such a zenith at that moment he either thought he could beat that guy or the guy would allow the potus to beat him as a part of the job idea.

Grabbing the wheel puts everyone in harms way not that tRump cared much who he hurt on the 6th insiting his minions into storming the cap.

Lets see how it plays out for bad orange man

lurk5.gif.e6eada915f79f7fddf95b10bdc9ab1a3.gif

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Grabbing the wheel puts everyone in harms way not that tRump cared much who he hurt on the 6th insiting his minions into storming the cap.

Lets see how it plays out for bad orange man

Ignoring that the Secret Service deny that second hand account ever happened.

Hard to believe they ask people to testify with hearsay.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, lightly said:

Anyway, truth be known , the Cheney / Rumsfeld administration left the US economy so far in debt that it took years to begin to improve..

That didn’t help but Obama doubled the debt and he added heavy regulation and threw in QE.

trump happened along at a time when extremely short sighted viewpoints could attribute the improvement to his supreme guidance .    Wrong.      

Trump doesn’t do short-sighted.  Trump did improve the economy and made it robust to withstand the pLandemic.  All the incoming President needed to do was to maintain the same policies and we wouldn’t be in the predicament we find ourselves in now.  Under Trump, revenue was up, we had a growing economy.  As long as we have a growing economy, the deficit isn’t that important.  It will take years (multiple Presidents) of growth to slow the deficit and then we can think about reducing the debt.  The minute you throw in an anti-free market President, then we start over.  That is not sustainable.

..You do have a point about our rapidly deteriorating standard of living.  That is a result of the breakdown of the entire system. ..  caused by added levels of unbridled Capitalism between production and consumption.

It is caused by anti-free market policy.  Destroying our energy independence.  Crippling our supply chain.  Chasing off manufacturing.  inflasion.  Rising gas and food prices.  Abandoning allies.  Enabling enemies.  Weaponizing government against the people.  Open border.  QE on steroids.  Workforce participation dropping.  Mean household income down.  A deteriorating military.  Shortages and coming rolling blackouts.  CRT and wokeness.  War on the nuclear family and masculinity.  Gender confusion and sterilization.  And all of that enhanced by inept leadership.  The recent SC decisions should begin to reverse that disaster.

• Haha 1