Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jan 6 public hearings Live

spartan max2

33 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I'd like to hope so, but when I see so many people supporting the stolen election claims I have to wonder what interests people have at heart. Heck, even groups like America Frontline Doctors. Politics over medicine. A disgrace to the country.

Politics needs to step down and listen to the people, not people supporting politics blindly. That's what needs to change. They aren't gods, they are men of low calibre. 

I understand from your posts that peace is your goal. If it's in your heart and your head, IMHO, then you're heading in the right direction. Personally I think you're a good decent fellow. 

Thank you very much for the kind words, unfortunately though for our political machine to step back and listen it’s going to take an event I Don’t want to think about my friend. I like and respect you also, so I will try to stay optimistic and hope your right that at some point soon sanity will,prevail!

Peace my brother!:tu:

• Like 1

Tomorrow's hearing has been moved to 1pm Eastern Time. No indication of why.

1 Timothy 6:10:   For the love of money is the root of all of evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

The   root  cause of the ruination of our political ‘system’ in a nutshell.  ^

12 hours ago, lightly said:

1 Timothy 6:10:   For the love of money is the root of all of evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

The   root  cause of the ruination of our political ‘system’ in a nutshell.  ^

Depends on how one handles the love of money , to me there is nothing wrong with abundance , if chasing continuously after more money and material things takes you away from spiritually understanding , then it could be an issue. Also depends on what you do with the money , there are some very rich people who give a lot into charity and good causes. Statements like the bible quote above can cause a lot of people to fear money , or feel guilty for having it. Or perhaps prevent them from ever getting it. Think of how many people can hardly find the time to find the spirit because they are working day and night to just pay their bills . You could be someone who does not have much money or go after it , but still don't ever seek spirit . Or you could be someone who is filthy rich who always seeks spirit.

Edited by razman
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, razman said:

Depends on how one handles the love of money , to me there is nothing wrong with abundance , if chasing continuously after more money and material things takes you away from spiritually understanding , then it could be an issue. Also depends on what you do with the money , there are some very rich people who give a lot into charity and good causes. Statements like the bible quote above can cause a lot of people to fear money , or feel guilty for having it. Or perhaps prevent them from ever getting it. Think of how many people can hardly find the time to find the spirit because they are working day and night to just pay their bills . You could be someone who does not have much money or go after it , but still don't ever seek spirit . Or you could be someone who is filthy rich who always seeks spirit.

^   All true!  :)      I just threw that in because it sort of echos my view of what ails the political systems on earth ,in general,( but I have a better view of the U.S. )     … corrupt and selfish pairings of wealth and power. ..which compete with each other,  for wealth and power.   Wealth buys power and power buys wealth!  If it wasn’t for the competition between these gangs and ruling rich. .we would have one ruler!    Politics are excuses for economic policies.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

When trump told his mob…”I’ll be there with you”  he was lying to them, because he already Knew dam well the secret service would not allow him to go down there.. even If he was    “the F’ing president!”    

• Like 2

…of course, he will say “I’ll be there with you”  and  “fight like hell”   were just figures of speech .   He’s had a lifetime of practice in cheating people and lying to people and slithering out of the consequences.  But, mainly, he is simply delusional and incapable of coherent thinking.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, lightly said:

But, mainly, he is simply delusional and incapable of coherent thinking.

Liz Cheney said it pretty succinctly, he is a 76 year old man responsible for his own actions not an impressionable child.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/2/2022 at 1:21 AM, jmccr8 said:

I think a lot of this investigation is a show cause and there are private sidebars to determine whether to question some witnesses or about some subjects so if the testimony leads to charges is yet to be determined it is an inquiry not a trial.

Guess we'll find out if and when Merritt Garland quits sitting on his hands.

Doug

8 hours ago, lightly said:

When trump told his mob…”I’ll be there with you”  he was lying to them, because he already Knew dam well the secret service would not allow him to go down there.. even If he was    “the F’ing president!”    

If Trump had actually been there with them there''s a good chance American democracy would now be history.  We're lucky he lied.

Doug

Here is the last public hearing Day 7 of the Jan 6 committee  from Jan 12 2022: ( it is the full hearing )

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Simple trick:  If this is truly only a witch hunt, lets throw a bucket of water on him and see if he melts.

Eh, whether you think it's a witch hunt or not, sounds like a plan.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Simple trick:  If this is truly only a witch hunt, lets throw a bucket of water on him and see if he melts.

"If the woman weighs the same as a duck, then she is made of wood. The woman weighs the same as a duck. Therefore, the woman is a witch." Monty Python

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, lightly said:

…of course, he will say “I’ll be there with you”  and  “fight like hell”   were just figures of speech .   He’s had a lifetime of practice in cheating people and lying to people and slithering out of the consequences.  But, mainly, he is simply delusional and incapable of coherent thinking.

Will that wash? That one lady lawyer the kraken one used the defence no rational person would have believed her, did that float?

Then some 6th party member like goatboy turns around and says he took trump serious does that play in? Didnt manson go to prison for suggesting his minions do evil?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

If Trump had actually been there with them there''s a good chance American democracy would now be history.  We're lucky he lied.

Doug

I thought he was stopped from going by the Secret Service? Didn't what's her name say he tried to grab the wheel and force them to drive him there?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Might wash the orange off though. :w00t:

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, lightly said:

I think he would have believed he was really going down there. That it was never going to happen probably didn't occur to him.

Everyone has an uncle who goes and gambles every weekend, and he always believes he's going to win, even though no one else believes that he will.

Edited by DieChecker

Ranking member Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., said at the end of her closing statement that former President Donald Trump "tried to call a witness in our investigation"

Trump tried to call a witness after the last Let me say one more time. We will take any efforts to influence witnesses' testimony very seriouslyCheney said it was "a witness you have not yet seen in these hearings. That person declined to answer or respond to President Trump’s call, and instead alerted their lawyer to the call. Their lawyer alerted us, and this committee has supplied that information to the Department of Justice," Cheney said. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/live-blog/-january-6-hearings-committee-live-updates-day-7-rcna36734?icid=ed_npd_nn_nn_np_liveblog#rcrd3692

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

Stone says he had no advance knowledge of Jan. 6 attack and wasn't involved, 

Stone, in a text message to NBC News, denied any advance knowledge or involvement in the Jan. 6 insurrection. He texted moments after the committee investigating the attack on the Capitol concluded its seventh hearing, in which it revealed the existence of a "Friends of Stone" group chat that included the longtime Trump confidant and leaders of extremist groups.

Earlier Tuesday, a lawyer for Stone told NBC News that Stone “did not participate” in the “Friends of Stone” group chat. “Mr. Stone was included in the group chat by whoever established it at the time. Mr. Stone did not participate in any discussions in the chat and has no recollection of ever posting anything in the chat,” attorney Grant Smith said.

During the hearing, the Jan. 6 committee showed images of encrypted chats between Stone and leaders of the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers, like Enrique Tarrio and Stewart Rhodes, that indicated that they were intent on promoting pro-Trump events in November and December 2020, as well as the Jan. 6    riot.jan 6 commitee day 7 testimony - Search (bing.com) 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I thought he was stopped from going by the Secret Service? Didn't what's her name say he tried to grab the wheel and force them to drive him there?

He lied to the crowd when he promised to go with them to the Capitol.

Doug

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Yeah, to my understanding the SS had to treat tRump like a toddler who spent their last token at chucky chesse.

I have no clue if the man is unhinged enough to try to grab a wheel that would also endanger his own life but i have a feeling he did want to go there, more on that in a few...

47 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I doubt it, that orange is like ugly to the bone a stain even ajax wont touch.

47 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I think he would have believed he was really going down there. That it was never going to happen probably didn't occur to him.

Everyone has an uncle who goes and gambles every weekend, and he always believes he's going to win, even though no one else believes that he will.

Pretty well said, yeah, i think tRump lives in his own reality where he could just lead a looney mob to the capital and force their desires on any and all who do not bow head and bend knee.

Had he went things would have gotten uglier but in the end the spoiled man child would have been carried out of chucky cheese baby tantrum style by a SS doing his job.

On a side note has pence said anything about that day, that he was scared and that trump could have gotten him hurt or killed?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Hey, thanks for the like on my  post where I posted the Jan 6 Committee Day 7 from July 12 2022. I have been laced up all day from injections into my spine. So ‘I have watched the Jan 6 Committee investigations going backwards starting at Day 7 and I  have made it to Day 4 which I am watching at this time. I always thought the situation was planned, but dam I had no idea how bad it was. They have encrypted emails and phone conversations that have been decrypted and played, the amount of information classified, non classified, witnesses who afraid of arrest who spilling their guts, and written documents and recorded interviews that all the White House Trump Administration insiders are a bunch of Rats dropping Dimes, and clearly damming information that by the time this is over all the so called buried bodies are going to be exposed.

if you have not watched the video it’s certainly worth the time to do so. But, the thing I am most surprised about is this time they have prepared the way they are only interviewing people directly involved in the conversations that the testimonies really can’t be disputed. In addition those who refused to testify are being charged with obstruction of Justice. Even the partial own of Breitbart dint remember his name, but he always looks shabby and dirty who was charged with obstruction has relented because he is trying to stay out jail is scheduled for testimony now. He asked if he will receive any formal consideration testimony they told him flatter no it’s to later. This investigation is not going to fail, and it’s very apparent many of the smart asses are going to charged and conviction!

take care.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, DieChecker said:

If he did grab at the wheel….I wouldn’t be surprised if ,in a rare moment of clarity, he thought…’’’ if I grab at the wheel and demand to go there, my people will believe that was my intention’’’.  .I know that’s a stretch ,   So, anyway…going there would be an act of accepting responsibility for the riot…no way on earth would he, or will he, ever do that.   He NEVER accepts responsibility for improprieties, it’s ALWAYS someone else’s fault…or it’s lies, or fake news,  in his mind he is never wrong about anything he thinks or says.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Which seems to be an obvious lie as Trump or any president would not be sitting in the front seat.  So, what did he do, climb over the back of the seat through the glass seperator to try to grab the wheel?