Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jan 6 public hearings Live

spartan max2

12 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes it was, a DRUGGED OUT DRUNK Carpenter, here is his picture!:D

4B41A535-837A-4B46-AE12-9D38F3421F13.jpeg

Not fair, that actor was actually a great guy who disliked trump.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Would that be the gallows that had no trap door, and used a tin of baked beans wrapped in orange duct tape for a noose that was only a few feet high :lol:

images (75).jpeg

images (76).jpeg

images (77).jpeg

No your mistaken the Trap Door is in the back of Trumps pants and unfortunately it’s broken, so he messed his pants. But his diaper changer will take care of little Donny, he is use to all the down and dirty work!:lol: come along Donny well get you changed!:lol:

But you know it’s really ok, because his entire Presidency was also a **** show!:yes:

CCC1084F-2094-400A-979A-F25B108B547A.jpeg

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Okay, most people who think about it do a bit of looking and research will see that trump used the same tactics as a cult leader you being raised in a cult does more to explain why you think and post the odd way you do than it does to defend your lord and master.

I fully admit i do not know if 51% of the humans in the world view trump as a cult leader or that his worshippers are his subjects but i do and most people i know agree and i just bet most people you know will denounce it.

A lot of addicts are in denial no biggie i hope i cleared up any cinfusions you had.

"Most people" and "most people I know" are still very different statements. Let's just say we disagree and leave it at that ;) 

18 minutes ago, the13bats said:

No end to how worshippers try to defend trump but no, hes not like a cult leader.

So that makes it okay for trump to bray to his minions to hang the vp and they run amuck yelling it,

These loons erected a model of an execution device and you support that, very telling about you.

You continue to try and trump up (edit: pun not intended, saw it on re-read) fear over a baked bean noose, I'm going to do what I think is the reasonable and normal thing - put this into the category of "political speech", similar to the hanged Trump effigy, which is entirely within the realm of free speech, in my opinion. 

Double edit: Did Trump actually say ("bray to his minions" were your words) "hang Mike Pence"? 

effigy-e1485886043484_29515252_ver1.0.jp

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

No your mistaken the Trap Door is in the back of Trumps pants and unfortunately it’s broken, so he messed his pants. But his diaper changer will take care of little Donny, he is use to all the down and dirty work!:lol: come along Donny well get you changed!:lol:

But you know it’s really ok, because his entire Presidency was also a **** show!:yes:

Really? We've devolved into this type of character attack? Must have run out of actual points to attack Trump for if this is the quality of your anti-Trump rhetoric :w00t: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

"Most people" and "most people I know" are still very different statements. Let's just say we disagree and leave it at that ;) 

You continue to try and trump up (edit: pun not intended, saw it on re-read) fear over a baked bean noose, I'm going to do what I think is the reasonable and normal thing - put this into the category of "political speech", similar to the hanged Trump effigy, which is entirely within the realm of free speech, in my opinion. 

Double edit: Did Trump actually say ("bray to his minions" were your words) "hang Mike Pence"? 

I am going to leave you to your worship of trump i dont care and your posts do more to prove my point about him and blind worshippers like tourself than i ever could so thanks for doing that, carry on with your delusions and excuses.

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/mike-pence-deserves-trump-jan-6-committee-1365784/

Its a hadicap a health concern, He cant help it, it shouldnt be a blemish on him as it is on his trousers but it is made into a "character attack" by his worshippers they should embrace his weaknesses afterall he has so many.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Would that be the gallows that had no trap door, and used a tin of baked beans wrapped in orange duct tape for a noose that was only a few feet high :lol:

Thanks for the point out.... no one claimed his minions are the brighest bulbs,

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

Nope, it seemed. Constructed with the same intellect and abilities that went into planning and carring out the rest of that CoT party on the 6th.

15 minutes ago, the13bats said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/mike-pence-deserves-trump-jan-6-committee-1365784/

Its a hadicap a health concern, He cant help it, it shouldnt be a blemish on him as it is on his trousers but it is made into a "character attack" by his worshippers they should embrace his weaknesses afterall he has so many.

I agree they should and since they are strong believers in his righteousness and infallibility they should also volunteer to be a diaper changer. I mean don’t you think if they really care that would be the appropriate thing to do, plus consider the advantages, they can actually take a small piece of him home at the end of the day!:wacko::blink::yes::lol:

Peace Bats!:tu:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I agree they should and since they are strong believers in his righteousness and infallibility they should also volunteer to be a diaper changer. I mean don’t you think if they really care that would be the appropriate thing to do, plus consider the advantages, they can actually take a small piece of him home at the end of the day!:wacko::blink::yes::lol:

Peace Bats!:tu:

I curious no not about his minions lining up to change his nappy but has pence said anything about the 6th and trump placing him and his family in danger.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

Does it matter exactly what Trump said?

His seditious base that was present at his rally were told by a someone by text while walking to the Capital after Trump told them to go there, that Pence had failed to do his job to switch ballots. It’s pretty obvious who was responsible for that. In fact all text messages and phone conversations during the rally and throughout the Capital insurrection where being monitored by the FBI and recorded for security purposes. This is normal procedure when the President is at any location like the rally, and thank God they continued to monitor the messages while everyone moved to the Capital.

So, soon the individual who was responsible for the text that caused the violence towards Pence and his family will be made public along with their testimony that refers to who told them to do it. You know the individual who sent the message from inside the Capital has already been arrested and charged, but he will receive no prison time because he has chosen to testify as a witness for the Committee in exchange for his freedom!, pretty smart call I think!:tu:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I curious no not about his minions lining up to change his nappy but has pence said anything about the 6th and trump placing him and his family in danger.

Yes sir, his testimony went far beyond just that, you see Trump was the executioner but Pence was the Mortician. In other words he knows about the dirty little things that Donny did, well Pence buried, and his testimony has given the committee the location of all the bodies and how Trump orchestrated all the illegal actives and who was directly involved!:lol:

That stain in Der Fuhrers pants is going go from a leak to a Nuclear ☢️ Explosion of **** so I feel sorry fir anyone near Trump when he finds out!:w00t:

5C02550A-1609-4309-9C45-87080D10E82F.gif.561eba3dea52eed73a12efc14823496a.gif

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Does it matter exactly what Trump said?

If you are trying to assign guilt to him, heck yes it matters! How can you argue that it doesn't, unless you don't care about the facts!?!?

15 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

His seditious base that was present at his rally were told by a someone by text while walking to the Capital after Trump told them to go there, that Pence had failed to do his job to switch ballots. It’s pretty obvious who was responsible for that. In fact all text messages and phone conversations during the rally and throughout the Capital insurrection where being monitored by the FBI and recorded for security purposes. This is normal procedure when the President is at any location like the rally, and thank God they continued to monitor the messages while everyone moved to the Capital.

So, soon the individual who was responsible for the text that caused the violence towards Pence and his family will be made public along with their testimony that refers to who told them to do it. You know the individual who sent the message from inside the Capital has already been arrested and charged, but he will receive no prison time because he has chosen to testify as a witness for the Committee in exchange for his freedom!, pretty smart call I think!:tu:

Do you have a link for this? Who sent the text, and on whose order was the text sent? Did the text advocate for breaking any laws? Assuming the text called for the crowd to be violent, and it was sent from within the administration with Trump's knowledge and blessing, then Trump may in fact be guilty. Knowing just how dodgy the committee hearings have been, though, I would be very surprised if this hasn't been blown out of proportion, but by all means show me if I'm wrong. 

Also, do you have evidence that the justice department exchanged immunity for said testimony in a committee hearing? Not saying you are wrong on this, but it seems extremely weird that someone in the DOJ (or whoever is responsible for charging people in this context) offered immunity for a testimony in a non-legally binding hearing. If this was Trump's criminal trial and the testimony was given in exchange for immunity I could understand that, but I cannot see a judge signing off on immunity for a criminal offence when there is no benefit/incentive in taking down a bigger fish!

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

That gallows would not break the victim's neck in a drop.  But it would slowly strangle them.  It's purpose was not execution, but torture.

Doug

Well if it wasn’t meant for Pence that would be cool I would watch. A similar method is used to make islamic extremists talk during interrogations, they pull them up until they are balanced on the balls of their feet touch a solid surface like a chair or that platform in the photo, so if they relax and go flat footed they choke, then they just leave them there until they talk or meet their maker! Same method lay work on insurrectionist, but I would never be involved because it’s illegal and I never break the law!:yes:

34 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

So you think the gallows is a joke...what do you think would have happened to Mike Pence if they would have got to him?  Because that is the real issue, not your lame attempts at jokes.

Gallows in general,  not a joke at all.  This particular set of gallows - definitely a joke.  The fact that you guys are treating it like it's actually dangerous is the real joke,  though :lol:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

If you are trying to assign guilt to him, heck yes it matters! How can you argue that it doesn't, unless you don't care about the facts!??

Really well wait until they release the recorded FBI texts and messages, then your worries about fair treatment will be answered, however I certainly without ani doubt you call,foul and not excepted the truth!:yes:

Do you have a link for this? Who sent the text, and on whose order was the text sent? Did the text advocate for breaking any laws? Assuming the text called for the crowd to be violent, and it was sent from within the administration with Trump's knowledge and blessing, then Trump may in fact be guilty. Knowing just how dodgy the committee hearings have been, though, I would be very surprised if this hasn't been blown out of proportion, but by all means show me if I'm wrong

No because they have not released that information publicly yet. The Crowd would have no access to the Capital Chamber where the vote certification was taking place. Yes the text certainly broke laws because directly after it occurred the insurrection’s where just outside the Capital on the grounds. There is actually film of their reaction when the mass text was posted upon their phones, the Committee showed the film where the text comes through, immediately they become violent and start screaming at first to find ‘pence and a short time later to hang Pence!

Your opinion on dodgy is very bias, at least I watched all the open committee sessions, obviously you did not your comments are based upon a beliefs or what your fellow supporter tell you. So until you can comment based on actually watching the committee session you actions have no basis in fact, only in bias supposition and they are valid. 

Also, do you have evidence that the justice department exchanged immunity for said testimony in a committee hearing? Not saying you are wrong on this, but it seems extremely weird that someone in the DOJ (or whoever is responsible for charging people in this context) offered immunity for a testimony in a non-legally binding hearing. If this was Trump's criminal trial and the testimony was given in exchange for immunity I could understand that, but I cannot see a judge signing off on immunity for a criminal offence when there is no benefit/incentive in taking down a bigger fish!

You will see it all when that bomb shell explodes, none legal binding hearing?

The individual was charged by the DOJ went court and was found guilty. The committee had nothing to do with charging him the individual was one of the people charged with seditious conspiracy for crimes that were committed during the attack on the Capital. It was premeditated, Plans were made with a certain individuals in the Trump administration who was watching the preceding in the Capital. When Pence failed to follow Trumps orders to switch the ballads, that individual called one of the Extremist like planned who started yelling into the crowd that Pence failed to follow the plan, and the everything exploded and they started hunting Pence. Was Trump directly involved oh yea, that will ve brought when the individual goes before the committee to testify against the individual who called and that the information started at the very top, with Trump!

The committee showed video of the call, and how the individual reacted when it was discovered that Pence failed. However, what’s not been released yet is the name of the individual in the Capital ( Spy ) who called members of the crowd, That individual was implicated by the person who he called, now when the individual who has already given testimony for immunity, is finally brought before the committee to give his testimony, dude Trump is going to lose it and the United States will be shocked from what I heard from a friend! By the way, the friend I am speaking of is very very high in the military chain of command. But, we will have to wait and see because the next televised 6 Jan Committee will not begin until I think September and that’s when I believe the information will be released!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Gallows in general,  not a joke at all.  This particular set of gallows - definitely a joke.  The fact that you guys are treating it like it's actually dangerous is the real joke,  though :lol:

The threat is the important issue.  They were threatening to kill the Vice President, Speaker of the House, Representative from New York and others if they could get their hands on them.  To threaten to kill someone is against the law.  They are criminals.  Why are you, who normally want to hang criminals, trying to defend the indefensible?

Doug

Edited by Doug1066
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

That's terrible,  imagine if Pence was being lifted up into the balls of his feet on this thing???

Do you reckon Pence is taller or shorter than this woman? 

images (76).jpeg

Who said his feet must be on the platform, they could dangle his body off the side and place a chair that the balls of feet touched, and Ted that’s terrible thing to happen to anyone at all don’t you agree?

22 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

The threat is the important issue.  They were threatening to kill the Vice President, Speaker of the House, Representative from New York and others if they could get their hands on them.  To threaten to kill someone is against the law.  They are criminals.  Why are you, who normally want to hang criminals, trying to defend the indefensible?

Doug

edit: whoops, replied to the wrong post. Ah well, I'll try to edit: Chanting that sort of thing in a protest is very different to actively threatening someone. How many times have people threatened to kill Trump while marching? There is no difference, therefore I don't see why it's an issue.

Also, when have I suggested we hang criminals? I am fundamentally against the death penalty! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Really well wait until they release the recorded FBI texts and messages, then your worries about fair treatment will be answered, however I certainly without ani doubt you call,foul and not excepted the truth!:yes:

No because they have not released that information publicly yet. The Crowd would have no access to the Capital Chamber where the vote certification was taking place. Yes the text certainly broke laws because directly after it occurred the insurrection’s where just outside the Capital on the grounds. There is actually film of their reaction when the mass text was posted upon their phones, the Committee showed the film where the text comes through, immediately they become violent and start screaming at first to find ‘pence and a short time later to hang Pence!

Your opinion on dodgy is very bias, at least I watched all the open committee sessions, obviously you did not your comments are based upon a beliefs or what your fellow supporter tell you. So until you can comment based on actually watching the committee session you actions have no basis in fact, only in bias supposition and they are valid. 

You will see it all when that bomb shell explodes, none legal binding hearing?

The individual was charged by the DOJ went court and was found guilty. The committee had nothing to do with charging him the individual was one of the people charged with seditious conspiracy for crimes that were committed during the attack on the Capital. It was premeditated, Plans were made with a certain individuals in the Trump administration who was watching the preceding in the Capital. When Pence failed to follow Trumps orders to switch the ballads, that individual called one of the Extremist like planned who started yelling into the crowd that Pence failed to follow the plan, and the everything exploded and they started hunting Pence. Was Trump directly involved oh yea, that will ve brought when the individual goes before the committee to testify against the individual who called and that the information started at the very top, with Trump!

The committee showed video of the call, and how the individual reacted when it was discovered that Pence failed. However, what’s not been released yet is the name of the individual in the Capital ( Spy ) who called members of the crowd, That individual was implicated by the person who he called, now when the individual who has already given testimony for immunity, is finally brought before the committee to give his testimony, dude Trump is going to lose it and the United States will be shocked from what I heard from a friend! By the way, the friend I am speaking of is very very high in the military chain of command. But, we will have to wait and see because the next televised 6 Jan Committee will not begin until I think September and that’s when I believe the information will be released!

In other words, you don't have the evidence yet. When they show it, we'll revisit the discussion. Something tells me it's going to be far less of a bomb shell than you are making it out to be :yes: 

6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Who said his feet must be on the platform, they could dangle his body off the side and place a chair that the balls of feet touched, and Ted that’s terrible thing to happen to anyone at all don’t you agree?

They'd be better off getting a rope and literally throwing it over a tree branch. That would be more dangerous than the gallows they used as a clear prop device! 

5 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

The fact that you are playing it up speaks volumes about your character in general, too :tu: 

5 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

edit: whoops, replied to the wrong post. Ah well, I'll try to edit: Chanting that sort of thing in a protest is very different to actively threatening someone. How many times have people threatened to kill Trump while marching? There is no difference, therefore I don't see why it's an issue.

Also, when have I suggested we hang criminals? I am fundamentally against the death penalty! 

Figure of speech.

Doug

6 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Chanting that sort of thing in a protest is very different to actively threatening someone. How many times have people threatened to kill Trump while marching?

If it was all so innocent, why didn't Pence, et al. hang around and give a speech?

Doug

• Like 1

I've been thinking about Trump a lot tonight.  He grew up watching his Dad in the real estate business and he learned the art of telling people what they want to hear.  It's what he knows and it worked well enough to make him rich and get him some trophy wives.  Because he was a rich man's son, he was able to graduate from good schools without learning much about American history or civics.  He thought he could run the country like he ran his businesses, some of which have failed spectacularly, because he obviously didn't know much about the government.  Two things he was honest about:  1. he didn't know his job would be so hard and 2. he didn't know repealing and replacing Obamacare would be so difficult.  He tried to keep a lot of his campaign promises, but they were mainly ones that were bad for the country.  The main promise he didn't keep was getting Wall Street out of government, since he appointed a lot of rich businessmen and Wall Street types to high office.  The stock market had been going up under Obama and Trump managed not to screw it up until he was out of office; though we are getting predictions of an impending crash.  He seems to love his children, but even gangsters do that.  He has a Jewish son-in-law and has promoted his daughter's career in business so one would think he would not be totally anti-semitic or opposed to women in business, but maybe he made exceptions for his own family.  I wonder if he even realized how much violence and bigotry he unleashed on this country.  Whether there was a Russian connection or not, he was clearly in over his head.

Doug

Just now, Doug1066 said:

Just another rant by a trump worshipper.

Doug

More lies and name-calling, I see. Little wonder the Trump Deranged avoid venues where they'd have to back up their BS, legally and impartially. Enjoy the circus, just try not to trip over your clowns on unicycles. LOL