Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jan 6 public hearings Live

spartan max2

47 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Grabbing the wheel puts everyone in harms way not that tRump cared much who he hurt on the 6th insiting his minions into storming the cap.

This shows the lack of knowing anything about Trump.  Doing something like that is completely out of character.  To think he did this is stage 4 TDS.

Lets see how it plays out for bad orange man

It’s playing out well for him.  It’s free advertisement.  The Left are making fools of themselves.  The whole world is watching.  More popcorn?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Ignoring that the Secret Service deny that second hand account ever happened.

Hard to believe they ask people to testify with hearsay.  

@Robotic Jew You gave a confused emoji response to this post.  What are you confused about, the definition of hearsay or that the secret service says trump never tried to grab the wheel or assaulted an agent?

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

Hard to believe they ask people to testify with hearsay.  

Fox News is saying the the Secret Service guys aren't denying that it happened, but rather only the grabbing the steering wheel part:  Tony Ornato did not brief Cassidy Hutchinson that Trump tried to lunge at Secret Service agent: sources | Fox News

Engel and Ornato never brought up part about steering wheel, according to that source. Both want to testify on the record again and refute the part about Trump grabbing or trying to grab the wheel.- from the article.

Edited by Gromdor

45 minutes ago, OverSword said:

What Secret Service source provided that information?

Doug

2 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

What Secret Service source provided that information?

Doug

Look it up Doug.

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Look it up Doug.

I did.  No Secret Service source provided the information.  All we have is a sworn statement that Trump was very angry and grabbed the wheel.  Fox News says an unnamed SS agent is willing to testify that Trump did not choke anybody and did not grab the wheel, but never named that person.  Sworn testimony vs rumor.  Let's see.  Which one is telling the truth?

Doug

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

I did.  No Secret Service source provided the information.  All we have is a sworn statement that Trump was very angry and grabbed the wheel.  Fox News says an unnamed SS agent is willing to testify that Trump did not choke anybody and did not grab the wheel, but never named that person.  Sworn testimony vs rumor.  Let's see.  Which one is telling the truth?

Doug

Actually reported by Peter Alexander of NBC news originally.

Geez...it's at the top of the news feed on DuckDuckGo.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/secret-service-is-reportedly-prepared-to-testify-trump-didn-t-try-to-commandeer-limo-on-jan-6-despite-hutchinson-account/ar-AAYYpio

I don't know why people can't find news that is readily available.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Robotic Jew You gave a confused emoji response to this post.  What are you confused about, the definition of hearsay or that the secret service says trump never tried to grab the wheel or assaulted an agent?

He’s disconnected from reality.  He does that when the information makes him too uncomfortable.  Because it goes counter to his world view.  I expect him to brand his likes (laugh, confused, sad) on my posts.  It confirms the correctness of my statements.  I’d take one of his laughs for a dozen regular likes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Doug

I’m listening to Bongino at this moment.  He was just talking about how he knows Engel and Ornato and how upstanding agents they are.  He also explains how the narrative could not occur in the first place.  Again, as I’ve said, it’s not within Trump’s character to act out that way.  Only those with TDS would believe that’s Trump’s character.

39 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

He’s disconnected from reality.  He does that when the information makes him too uncomfortable.  Because it goes counter to his world view.  I expect him to brand his likes (laugh, confused, sad) on my posts.  It confirms the correctness of my statements.  I’d take one of his laughs for a dozen regular likes. 

I laugh at your posts because you're delusional and it's hilarious how you constantly twist yourself into knots to justify the unjustifiable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

That was a mistake. Meant to hit the laugh reaction. Was doing so because it's funny to me how she admitted she was TOLD that it happened and not that she witnessed it and that because somebody else denies it(which there are more reasons for the SS to lie than for Hutchinson to lie) means that she's a liar and none of her testimony should be believed. 

It's not like it would be out of character for trump to throw a hissy fit but this one tiny bit of her testimony is nowhere near as troubling as the rest of what she had to say. At this point anyone who denies that the president and his lackeys attempted to overthrow our government to keep trump in power is delusional and beyond help. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Robotic Jew said:

That was a mistake. Meant to hit the laugh reaction. Was doing so because it's funny to me how she admitted she was TOLD that it happened and not that she witnessed it and that because somebody else denies it(which there are more reasons for the SS to lie than for Hutchinson to lie) means that she's a liar and none of her testimony should be believed. 

That the committee needs her to present hearsay, and made a big emergency out of having her testify about it says a lot about the lack of substance they actually have.  The democrats are once again going to look like fools conducting a witch hunt.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That the committee needs her to present hearsay, and made a big emergency out of having her testify about it says a lot about the lack of substance they actually have.  The democrats are once again going to look like fools conducting a witch hunt.  

They have already presented TONS of SUBSTANCE for anyone not so blindly partisan. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Robotic Jew said:

They have already presented TONS of SUBSTANCE for anyone not so blindly partisan. 

And when trump is charged you can brag all about that.  When he isn't then you can go ahead and admit it's a waste of time, energy, money and is an election year puppet show.

3 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

This shows the lack of knowing anything about Trump.  Doing something like that is completely out of character.  To think he did this is stage 4 TDS.

It’s playing out well for him.  It’s free advertisement.  The Left are making fools of themselves.  The whole world is watching.  More popcorn?

I remember you, head down knee bent for your marmalade messiah. You went into total unhinged meltdown and hid when his own staff proved he lost fair and square to biden who only won because America wanted trump the bubbling incompetent life costing total failure out. fired.gif.671da7a0011c699c43bc2125f28a18c5.gif

Right, its out of his character for the known tantrum throwing man child, you worshippers still tossing TDS like anyone cares?

Free advertisement for trump? Yes, i suppose it is his go fund me is cha ching more than his failed businesses did now he has all the worshippers sending him their money that they would have used on prem beer, 308s and lacys garder on C section scar night at the boobybar.

Remember...trump lost.

FB_IMG_1608096278785.thumb.jpg.6379c4b59c2846dbbf07a6ab0daa5dca.jpg

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

It's not like it would be out of character for trump to throw a hissy fit but this one tiny bit of her testimony is nowhere near as troubling as the rest of what she had to say. At this point anyone who denies that the president and his lackeys attempted to overthrow our government to keep trump in power is delusional and beyond help. 

^^^ yes, those who still worship and defend trump by doing so proves that point bigly.

Its all good even trump knows hes in trouble.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

Actually reported by Peter Alexander of NBC news originally.

Once again:  "a source close to the Secret Service" is not the Secret Service.  Until the Secret Service makes an announcement, an agent who saw the events makes a public statement, or the lead agent or limousine driver testify under oath, we have no better data than that already testified to.  So:  lets see the evidence.

Doug

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

And when trump is charged you can brag all about that.  When he isn't then you can go ahead and admit it's a waste of time, energy, money and is an election year puppet show.

Can't be much more a waste of taxpayer time and money as all those audits and recounts they tried.

20 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Once again:  "a source close to the Secret Service" is not the Secret Service.  Until the Secret Service makes an announcement, an agent who saw the events makes a public statement, or the lead agent or limousine driver testify under oath, we have no better data than that already testified to.  So:  lets see the evidence.

Doug

The secret service won't make an announcement, they will either be asked to testify or they won't.  If they are not we will have our answer, since obviously it is within the scope of the committee to have them testify a first person account of events.  Only one reason they wouldn't do that and that is because this committee is about a narrative and not facts and truth.  This will serve as a litmus test.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I’m listening to Bongino at this moment.  He was just talking about how he knows Engel and Ornato and how upstanding agents they are.  He also explains how the narrative could not occur in the first place.  Again, as I’ve said, it’s not within Trump’s character to act out that way.  Only those with TDS would believe that’s Trump’s character.

Why don't we wait until we have a reliable statement presented?

Doug

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, OverSword said:

The secret service won't make an announcement, they will either be asked to testify or they won't.  If they are not we will have our answer, since obviously it is within the scope of the committee to have them testify a first person account of events.  Only one reason they wouldn't do that and that is because this committee is about a narrative and not facts and truth.  This will serve as a litmus test.

Then, by your estimate, contrary evidence will never be available and the only thing we have to go by is sworn testimony.  I guess that settles it.

Doug

And when trump is charged you can brag all about that.

I doubt the DOJ has the balls to charge Trump.  The rich are allowed to get away with anything.

Doug

• Like 1