Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jan 6 public hearings Live

spartan max2

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Which seems to be an obvious lie as Trump or any president would not be sitting in the front seat.  So, what did he do, climb over the back of the seat through the glass seperator to try to grab the wheel?   

Except the presidiential SUV does't have a glass seperator and there is a video going around that possibly shows him doing it:WATCH: Twitter Sleuths Think They’ve Found Video of Trump Lunging for Steering Wheel (msn.com) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Except the presidiential SUV does't have a glass seperator and there is a video going around that possibly shows him doing it:WATCH: Twitter Sleuths Think They’ve Found Video of Trump Lunging for Steering Wheel (msn.com) 

I haven't watched the video, but it seems there would be no reason for the president to be sitting in front so it is still implausible that he would lean into the front seat to grab the wheel, he is off kilter, but is he that crazy?

OK.  I wasted  2 minutes on that, no way anyone was seen reaching over to the driver side, there was nothing to see excpet that Trump was not in the front seat, a secret service agent got in the front seat.

Edited by Desertrat56

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

I haven't watched the video, but it seems there would be no reason for the president to be sitting in front so it is still implausible that he would lean into the front seat to grab the wheel, he is off kilter, but is he that crazy?

OK.  I wasted  2 minutes on that, no way anyone was seen reaching over to the driver side, there was nothing to see excpet that Trump was not in the front seat, a secret service agent got in the front seat.

That's just it- no one ever said that the vehicle was moving or that it was even that horrible of a crime,  It was just something conservatives jumped at in order to discredit her overall testimony. (and call her a liar).

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

That's just it- no one ever said that the vehicle was moving or that it was even that horrible of a crime,  It was just something conservatives jumped at in order to discredit her overall testimony. (and call her a liar).

She should have not said it or she should have provided more context.  It does make her look like a liar.   And I am not a conservative or someone who thinks Trump is anything other than a con man.   If he broke the law, no matter what public office he occupied at the time, he needs to be prosecuted.  If no proof of him breaking any law is found then flush him and quit giving him so much attention.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

What's the hold up?  How come they haven't got trump in prison yet? :angry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Well this is practically light speed compared to your favourite.

Shouldn't Hillary be 6 years into her sentence by now?

• Haha 1

That's what I'd like to know.

I suspect the Dems don't have the intestinal fortitude to do what is needed.  If we're going to see anything in the way of action, it should be in the next few months.  Maybe after the November election?

Doug

Sound a little frustrated just relax it’s coming, doubt you bother to watch the hearing. However it’s pretty obviously that White Aides, White Chief Counsel, a large percentage of the GOP, and even Steve Banon have jumped from the Trump Titanic in the near future only the true believers will be left like you!:)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

I suspect the Dems don't have the intestinal fortitude to do what is needed.  If we're going to see anything in the way of action, it should be in the next few months.  Maybe after the November election?

Doug

I would suspect it will be before the Election, that’s why they are taking their time. Allowing the hearings to be shown on public TV real time is free advertisement for the Democratic Party for the up coming election why would they rush.I have watched the hearing and one thing that’s interesting is a large percentage of those interviewed are  Republicans telling the American public Republican Bad!:D

Edited by Manwon Lender

18 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Doug

Or maybe they are just going to hand him over to the Iranians.   :lol:    

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Setton said:

Well this is practically light speed compared to your favourite.

Shouldn't Hillary be 6 years into her sentence by now?

For suiciding that guy in the 90's?  At least.

28 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Sound a little frustrated just relax it’s coming, doubt you bother to watch the hearing. However it’s pretty obviously that White Aides, White Chief Counsel, a large percentage of the GOP, and even Steve Banon have jumped from the Trump Titanic in the near future only the true believers will be left like you!:)

Do you really think I'm a true believer?   Oh never mind, you're just lashing out at me because I told you I think you're a democrat :lol:  Fine, you're not a democrat.

Edited by OverSword
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Do you really think I'm a true believer?   Oh never mind, you're just lashing out at me because I told you I think you're a democrat :lol:  Fine, you're not a democrat.

Based upon your last comments to me I do, you were intentionally nasty!:D Your the one who lives in Democratic State, and you live in the most liberal area in the entire state! As far as calling me a Democrat that proves your a true believer still riding the Trump Titanic. But hey, I would sincerely wish we would not continue to have negative exchanges because I do respect you talent and your opinions just not when it comes to the Trump!

Peace you Libertarian you!:tu:

Here is a photo of the best Presidential team in the last 50 years!

AC216A76-70E9-489F-B590-C43D1DB5B14B.jpeg

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1

@Manwon Lender I respect you very much but Reagan and GH were not the best.  We lost all our publicly funded mental institutions when Reagan was president.  I know congress did that, but they did it on his watch.   GH was just a place holder, unless you can come up with a list of what they did that helped us I can't agree with you about those two.    We had "trickle down ecconomics" that caused a huge inflation because money does not trickle down, etc.   And GH Bush was the one who ordered our troops to the  middle east for Desert Storm.   And that operation was less than successful as far as I can tell, we have never left since then, so many people dead, and nothing has changed.   I thank you for your service, but really what is different now in the middle east than the middle east of the early 90's?   More death and destruction.   And we are still there.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

But hey, I would sincerely wish we would not continue to have negative exchanges

I didn't think it was negative Manny, don't be too sensitive it's the internet and sometimes tone is tough to tell from txt. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

@Manwon Lender I respect you very much but Reagan and GH were not the best.  We lost all our publicly funded mental institutions when Reagan was president.  I know congress did that, but they did it on his watch.   GH was just a place holder, unless you can come up with a list of what they did that helped us I can't agree with you about those two.    We had "trickle down ecconomics" that caused a huge inflation because money does not trickle down, etc.   And GH Bush was the one who ordered our troops to the  middle east for Desert Storm.   And that operation was less than successful as far as I can tell, we have never left since then, so many people dead, and nothing has changed.   I thank you for your service, but really what is different now in the middle east than the middle east of the early 90's?   More death and destruction.   And we are still there.

I also respect you sincerely, yet when I joined the Military in 1978 President Jimmy Carter our President. Jimmy was a complete ass hole, behind the scenes he treated everyone except family like hated step children! There is only a single Democrat I would have ever voted for, and that President John F. Kennedy, yet at the time he assassinated on November 22 1963 I was only 3 years Old. When President Reagan ( who I voted for ) beat President Carter I was dancing in the Street. President Carter had allowed the Iranian President to be over thrown and our Embassy along with the staff to be taken Prisoner I was at Ft. Benning, Georgia in Airborne training preparing to make my first Jump!

When I was back on the ground, our instructors told us to get ready to go to Iran, and sure ass hell I was ready, especially after that jump I was pumped up!:D When it comes down to it President Carter and his Administration are responsible for creating a problem that haunts the United States to this day through inept intelligence by allowing the Islamic Extremists to overthrow the Iranian government. Then a half ass rescue operation was put together and the Air Craft collided with each other over Iranian territory and killing a large number of the Special Operations Personnel and destroying two Helicopters ending the rescue during Caters Presidency.

When President Reagan won the election in 1980, after 444 days and the news President response to them ended it and our people were coming home, that was wonderful day that we all celebrated. During his Presidency he was loved by the American people, and by everyone who had the pleasure to work with him he was as down to Earth as any President in recent history has even Been. However, he was no Boy Scout. On one occasion I remember this clearly because it was caught by the media, as the motorcade drove down M Street toward the White House, Reagan noticed a man in the crowd. Fellows, look,” he said to his agents. “A guy over there’s giving me the finger, can you believe that?

According to reports later as rhetoric were passing the guy the President says, Hi there, you son of a b****!:lol: When the news broke that Democratic presidential candidate Gary Hart was having an affair with Donna Rice. President Reagan’s reported comments where oh well Boys will be boys,” Reagan said, according to former secret agent Ted Hresko.:lol: However, when the door of the elevator shut, Reagan said to Hresko, “But boys will not be president, and winked.”:D Unfortunately during his Presidency he began suffering from Alzheimer’s and I think this had an effect on the situations you felt he failed in.

But, still do to his Presidency he created a situation by supporting mujahideen that allowed the to  US stop the Soviet from terrorizing the civilian population  who were bombing and depopulating the rural areas. Their tactics had already sparked a massive flight from the countryside; by 1982 some 2.8 million Afghans had sought asylum in Pakistan, and another 1.5 million had fled to Iran However our intervention toppled the entire Soviet Union by 1990. 

Personally I think he should have stepped down much sooner than he did, but because of his nature the Republican Party circled the wagons and kept him in office to complete his second term, they did so out of respect! When President George H.W. Bush was elected he was a favorite of the Secret Service. One night, on the midnight shift was reported by agent William Albracht got hungry. He went into the kitchen in search of food. “All of a sudden there’s a voice over my shoulder,” says Albracht. “Hey, anything good in there to eat?” the man asked. Albracht turned around to see George Bush. “Bush says, ‘Hey, I was really hoping to get something to eat.’ And I said, ‘Well sir, every day the stewards bake cookies, but every night they hide them from us.’ “With a wink he says, ‘Let’s find ’em.’:D

I am completely aware of the trickle down economics, yet I would take him back in a New York minute if it would have saved our country from Trump ever being elected, Trump was responsible for more damage to our Nation than any President outside of Nixon. Being a soldier during the entire frame above life was better for the Military Personal concerning pay and Benefits than any President since! When the Iraq invaded Kuwait our Nation was totally justified in my opinion to support the Kuwaiti people because Sadam was destabilizing the entire world. Desert Storm reenergized our Nations Military and made us a Military power to be proud of again and it made our defeat that was completely do to the Leadership of our Nation in Vietnam a distant memory which allowed our Nation to heal from the fiasco that our Government caused in Vietnam.

That’s one war I am glad I was to young for, my heart goes out to all Vietnam veterans because of the way our Government failed them. Then after that things went to hell in a hand basket and started the decline that brought us to were we are today.

Now like l said above, I respect you sincerely however I will stand my ground because I believe what I have said here. Since we are friends I am certainly we can both respect each other’s views completely!

Thanks for your comments and I hope you and your family are safe, healthy and doing very well:tu:

Concerning the military during his 

• Like 1

I didn't think it was negative Manny, don't be too sensitive it's the internet and sometimes tone is tough to tell from txt. 

Thanks man and you are certainly correct it’s very difficult to recognize someone’s intentions online, that’s what emojis are designed to help eliminate!

Take care Oversword my only Liberal friend!:D

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Which seems to be an obvious lie as Trump or any president would not be sitting in the front seat.  So, what did he do, climb over the back of the seat through the glass seperator to try to grab the wheel?   

I don't know. But sworn testimony that we were led to believe is 100% true, was that he really, really wanted to go and wanted to take the wheel himself. 

3 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

Doug

Probably in November. I think it could go either way. And either way will cause riots. There's no politically best choice. But there is a legal, and rational, choice that should be made.

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

I do remember the more liberal members crowing how Trump was going to prison after the 2020 election. And yet almost two years later there's no real indication of Federal, or State, charges coming down any time soon. :whistle:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Probably in November. I think it could go either way. And either way will cause riots. There's no politically best choice. But there is a legal, and rational, choice that should be made.

I'll settle for the legal choice.

Doug

• Like 2

On 7/13/2022 at 2:32 PM, Doug1066 said:

Guess we'll find out if and when Merritt Garland quits sitting on his hands.

Doug

Hi Doug

Yes that is true however there are still a good 2 years of poli-play before the next election so no real expectation on my part.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Or maybe they are just going to hand him over to the Iranians.   :lol:    

Our Nation would never get that lucky!:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thing is tRump will never see a day in jail unless its to visit a buddy so then what would happen if they charge and convict ?

On 7/13/2022 at 7:38 PM, Doug1066 said:

He lied to the crowd when he promised to go with them to the Capitol.

Doug

It's clear he did really want to go. So, it would be obvious he wasn't lying. He just didn't understand the realities of the situation. There was a lot hecwssnt understanding at the time.

A police officer who was there at the car testified as to Trump's actions 

CNN: First on CNN: DC police officer in Trump Jan. 6 motorcade corroborates details of heated Secret Service exchange to committee.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/14/politics/trump-secret-service-january-6-metropolitan-police-officer/index.html

Edited by DieChecker