Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jan 6 public hearings Live

spartan max2

God, this charade isn't still going on is it??

15 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

OK.  I wasted  2 minutes on that, no way anyone was seen reaching over to the driver side, there was nothing to see excpet that Trump was not in the front seat, a secret service agent got in the front seat.

The Secret Service agent got in the back seat.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Setton said:

Well this is practically light speed compared to your favourite.

No while I agree she’s is worthless but she should have already been removed from her position for Benghazi because do her lack of action and because she was warned prior to the attack and did nothing. Many brave Americans lost their Iives because of her inept and unprofessional behavior, and one of them was the US Ambassador Chris Stevens this entire situation is inexcusable and in the end Obama and Clinton choose scapegoats to divert attention away from her and ultimately his responsibility as the President of the United States!

The [Accountability Review Board] identified the performance of four officials, three in the Bureau of the Diplomatic Security and one in the Bureau of Near East Asia Affairs," spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said in a statement. "The Secretary has accepted Eric Boswell's decision to resign as Assistant Secretary for Diplomatic Security, effective immediately. The other three individuals have been relieved of their current duties. All four individuals have been placed on administrative leave pending further action."

11 hours ago, Setton said:

Shouldn't Hillary be 6 years into her sentence by now?

This is another completely worthless US Representative and a conspiracy theorist who should be replaced and marry the QANON SHAMIN, in this video she looks like she’s going to cry.:no: All I can say is the shaming and embarrassment are not enough only her resignation I’ll ever be!:yes:

• Like 1

So so very true!

Steve Brannon jumps the sinking Trump Titanic like the White Extremist Rat he is because he’s afraid if jail time!:tu:

Based on newly released evidence not only this idiot Adam Schiff but others including Republicans call for DOJ to Charge Donald Trump!

15 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I would suspect it will be before the Election, that’s why they are taking their time. Allowing the hearings to be shown on public TV real time is free advertisement for the Democratic Party for the up coming election why would they rush.I have watched the hearing and one thing that’s interesting is a large percentage of those interviewed are  Republicans telling the American public Republican Bad!:D

They are interviewing republicans because they are the ones who were in trump’s circle and knowledgeable of what he said..and did.   Trump wasn’t calling democrats and demanding  Loyalty to him!  Or telling them to seize voting machines …and all the other ILLEGAL shenanigans he was trying to pull.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, lightly said:

They are interviewing republicans because they are the ones who were in trump’s circle and knowledgeable of what he said..and did.   Trump wasn’t calling democrats and demanding  Loyalty to him!  Or telling them to seize voting machines …and all the other ILLEGAL shenanigans he was trying to pull.

You are certainly correct I appreciate your response, finally I am beginning to feel vindicated yet it’s worst then even I suspected. The Trump Titanic is sinking and the only Rats that haven’t jumped ship are those TRUE BELIEVERS who overdosed on the Kool-Laid  and are unable or unwilling to let it go! I just don’t understand why anyone intentionally chooses to live a lie that’s a horrible existence!:(

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

It's clear he did really want to go. So, it would be obvious he wasn't lying. He just didn't understand the realities of the situation. There was a lot hecwssnt understanding at the time.

A police officer who was there at the car testified as to Trump's actions 

CNN: First on CNN: DC police officer in Trump Jan. 6 motorcade corroborates details of heated Secret Service exchange to committee.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/14/politics/trump-secret-service-january-6-metropolitan-police-officer/index.html

He wanted to go.  But he didn't.  There's really no difference between that and a lie.

Doug

13 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I don't know. But sworn testimony that we were led to believe is 100% true, was that he really, really wanted to go and wanted to take the wheel himself. 

He may have wanted to go  and he may have said let me drive, but if he was in that vehicle, he was in the back seat.   Maybe someone has purjured herself by embellishing the story OR Maybe the Media embellished it.  Did she tell that story on live tv?

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I also respect you sincerely, yet when I joined the Military in 1978 President Jimmy Carter our President. Jimmy was a complete ass hole, behind the scenes he treated everyone except family like hated step children! There is only a single Democrat I would have ever voted for, and that President John F. Kennedy, yet at the time he assassinated on November 22 1963 I was only 3 years Old. When President Reagan ( who I voted for ) beat President Carter I was dancing in the Street. President Carter had allowed the Iranian President to be over thrown and our Embassy along with the staff to be taken Prisoner I was at Ft. Benning, Georgia in Airborne training preparing to make my first Jump!

When I was back on the ground, our instructors told us to get ready to go to Iran, and sure ass hell I was ready, especially after that jump I was pumped up!:D When it comes down to it President Carter and his Administration are responsible for creating a problem that haunts the United States to this day through inept intelligence by allowing the Islamic Extremists to overthrow the Iranian government. Then a half ass rescue operation was put together and the Air Craft collided with each other over Iranian territory and killing a large number of the Special Operations Personnel and destroying two Helicopters ending the rescue during Caters Presidency.

When President Reagan won the election in 1980, after 444 days and the news President response to them ended it and our people were coming home, that was wonderful day that we all celebrated. During his Presidency he was loved by the American people, and by everyone who had the pleasure to work with him he was as down to Earth as any President in recent history has even Been. However, he was no Boy Scout. On one occasion I remember this clearly because it was caught by the media, as the motorcade drove down M Street toward the White House, Reagan noticed a man in the crowd. Fellows, look,” he said to his agents. “A guy over there’s giving me the finger, can you believe that?

According to reports later as rhetoric were passing the guy the President says, Hi there, you son of a b****!:lol: When the news broke that Democratic presidential candidate Gary Hart was having an affair with Donna Rice. President Reagan’s reported comments where oh well Boys will be boys,” Reagan said, according to former secret agent Ted Hresko.:lol: However, when the door of the elevator shut, Reagan said to Hresko, “But boys will not be president, and winked.”:D Unfortunately during his Presidency he began suffering from Alzheimer’s and I think this had an effect on the situations you felt he failed in.

But, still do to his Presidency he created a situation by supporting mujahideen that allowed the to  US stop the Soviet from terrorizing the civilian population  who were bombing and depopulating the rural areas. Their tactics had already sparked a massive flight from the countryside; by 1982 some 2.8 million Afghans had sought asylum in Pakistan, and another 1.5 million had fled to Iran However our intervention toppled the entire Soviet Union by 1990. 

Personally I think he should have stepped down much sooner than he did, but because of his nature the Republican Party circled the wagons and kept him in office to complete his second term, they did so out of respect! When President George H.W. Bush was elected he was a favorite of the Secret Service. One night, on the midnight shift was reported by agent William Albracht got hungry. He went into the kitchen in search of food. “All of a sudden there’s a voice over my shoulder,” says Albracht. “Hey, anything good in there to eat?” the man asked. Albracht turned around to see George Bush. “Bush says, ‘Hey, I was really hoping to get something to eat.’ And I said, ‘Well sir, every day the stewards bake cookies, but every night they hide them from us.’ “With a wink he says, ‘Let’s find ’em.’:D

I am completely aware of the trickle down economics, yet I would take him back in a New York minute if it would have saved our country from Trump ever being elected, Trump was responsible for more damage to our Nation than any President outside of Nixon. Being a soldier during the entire frame above life was better for the Military Personal concerning pay and Benefits than any President since! When the Iraq invaded Kuwait our Nation was totally justified in my opinion to support the Kuwaiti people because Sadam was destabilizing the entire world. Desert Storm reenergized our Nations Military and made us a Military power to be proud of again and it made our defeat that was completely do to the Leadership of our Nation in Vietnam a distant memory which allowed our Nation to heal from the fiasco that our Government caused in Vietnam.

That’s one war I am glad I was to young for, my heart goes out to all Vietnam veterans because of the way our Government failed them. Then after that things went to hell in a hand basket and started the decline that brought us to were we are today.

Now like l said above, I respect you sincerely however I will stand my ground because I believe what I have said here. Since we are friends I am certainly we can both respect each other’s views completely!

Thanks for your comments and I hope you and your family are safe, healthy and doing very well:tu:

Concerning the military during his 

we have had different experiences, and mine have led me to believe that no president after Nixon was a leader, just a paid schill to do what his party told him to.   None of them.  Not democrat or republican, that is why I am independent.   Until we get ranked choice voting for federal elections I will stay registered libertarian so that I can have a vote in the primaries.    There is at least 40% of the people who have constantly been shut out of the primaries because of those two reprobate parties where money is the object, not representation.,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tiggs said:

The Secret Service agent got in the back seat.

After another one got in the Front.   I did not see Trump in that video at all.   It doesn't matter, if the secret service let Trump in the front they were probably hoping someone would shoot up their car and hit him first.   The president doesn't ride in the front because the point is to keep him safe.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

we have had different experiences, and mine have led me to believe that no president after Nixon was a leader, just a paid schill to do what his party told him to.   None of them.  Not democrat or republican, that is why I am independent.   Until we get ranked choice voting for federal elections I will stay registered libertarian so that I can have a vote in the primaries.    There is at least 40% of the people who have constantly been shut out of the primaries because of those two reprobate parties where money is the object, not representation.,

Well like I said we are friends we can certainly respectfully agree to disagree but you are also right our experiences have been different this is also why I suspect our opinions are also no harm no foul!

Peace my friend!:tu:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

After another one got in the Front.   I did not see Trump in that video at all.   It doesn't matter, if the secret service let Trump in the front they were probably hoping someone would shoot up their car and hit him first.   The president doesn't ride in the front because the point is to keep him safe.

Trump was in the back.

Perhaps you may find it easier to see in this video (second tweet): 

2 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Trump was in the back.

Which is what I said to begin with.

15 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

He wanted to go.  But he didn't.  There's really no difference between that and a lie.

Doug

But there is.

One is intent to go, and one is intent not to. One he is lying, and the other he is not.

He let his followers down, and they may interpret that as him lying, or failing, them. But I don't think most of them are so deep as to ruminate on it.

15 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

He may have wanted to go  and he may have said let me drive, but if he was in that vehicle, he was in the back seat.   Maybe someone has purjured herself by embellishing the story OR Maybe the Media embellished it.  Did she tell that story on live tv?

She did say the exact statement on live TV. I think many GOP pundits have made more then a bit of hash from her statement here.

The main point being, if she is embellishing, or repeating fictional stories she was told, what to make of the rest of her testimony?

Here is what she said...

She basically said Trump got angry and grabbed the steering wheel and when he was restrained he grabbed his throat. 

Sounds possible. But I believe the Secret Service didn't confirm. 

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, DieChecker said:

But there is.

One is intent to go, and one is intent not to. One he is lying, and the other he is not.

He let his followers down, and they may interpret that as him lying, or failing, them. But I don't think most of them are so deep as to ruminate on it.

Did he let his followers down?  How many of them did he pardon before he left office?

Doug

11 hours ago, DieChecker said:

She did say the exact statement on live TV. I think many GOP pundits have made more then a bit of hash from her statement here.

The main point being, if she is embellishing, or repeating fictional stories she was told, what to make of the rest of her testimony?

Here is what she said...

She basically said Trump got angry and grabbed the steering wheel and when he was restrained he grabbed his throat. 

Sounds possible. But I believe the Secret Service didn't confirm. 

Well, let's use Desertrat for example- she either heard or thought that there was a glass panel between them.  Does that mean she is not credible to talk about other things she personally witnessed or knows about?

I'd say that even though she got the glass and limo parts confused, she was still generally aware of what happened enough to discuss it on this forum and that she is by no means a liar or deceitful.  The same is how I feel about this Cassidy Hutchinson.

• Like 3

An interesting read

According to his memo, Mr. Olson was discussing with Mr. Trump the notion that the Justice Department would intercede directly with the Supreme Court to reverse his electoral defeat.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/16/us/politics/trump-olson-lindell-election.html

Edited by spartan max2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Did he let his followers down?  How many of them did he pardon before he left office?

Doug

Not many, if I remember right. Honestly, he should have, if he was honest with them. But on the other side, I am glad he did not. So, those who acted criminally can be brought to trial.

41 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Well, let's use Desertrat for example- she either heard or thought that there was a glass panel between them.  Does that mean she is not credible to talk about other things she personally witnessed or knows about?

I'd say that even though she got the glass and limo parts confused, she was still generally aware of what happened enough to discuss it on this forum and that she is by no means a liar or deceitful.  The same is how I feel about this Cassidy Hutchinson.

That's fair, but it's a very common legal maneuver to try to create doubt. I think it depends on the witness and how insistant they are that they are telling the pure truth. She seemed, from the video of her speaking, to believe every word. That everyone she'd gotten a story from were also telling the pure truth. So, I think she really believed everything she stated. Thus, she fully believed things that were, at best, half true, so dud she believe other half true stories also?

The story of grabbing the wheel, I believe was also witnessed by one of the police officers. So with two witnesses, the likelihood of it being a true story greatly increases. Which is why some said its hearsay till it is corroborated. 

And till the proceedings are over. We can't know what will be corroborated, or not, so people calling her a liar are premature in their assessments. Just as those saying she's not mistaken are probably premature also.

On 7/15/2022 at 5:55 AM, Manwon Lender said:

Steve Brannon jumps the sinking Trump Titanic like the White Extremist Rat he is because he’s afraid if jail time!:tu:

Has Brannon said whether or not the election was stolen?   I half expect him to play innocent and just say he believed the President.  
????   I dunno, but can’t wait to hear what he has to say.  !

58 minutes ago, lightly said:

Has Brannon said whether or not the election was stolen?   I half expect him to play innocent and just say he believed the President.  
????   I dunno, but can’t wait to hear what he has to say.  !

Steve Bannon is a true believer in his own cause, I don't think he will be cowed or detoured.  Trump was a vehicle for him, and an imperfect one at that.  If you check out Bannon's history, he has some definitive ideas about how a state should look and run.  It has nothing to do with will of the people or democracy.   If defiance won't get him what he needs, he will get tricksy, but he will not comply or be a reliable witness..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1