Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jan 6 public hearings Live

spartan max2

2 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

Criminal indictments of presidential staff/cabinet under the last six presidents:

Republicans:

Trump -215

Nixon - 76

Reagan - 26

Democrats:

Obama - 0

Carter - 1

Clinton - 2

Notice a pattern?

Source:  https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jan/09/facebook-posts/many-more-criminal-indictments-under-trump-reagan-/

Doug

I noticed you didn't read the article to which you linked.

13 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

In 2004, during his second year at Harvard Law, DeSantis was commissioned an officer in the U.S. Navy and assigned to the Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps (JAG). He completed Naval Justice School in 2005. Later that year, he received orders to the JAG Trial Service Office Command South East at Naval Station Mayport, Florida, as a prosecutor. He was promoted from lieutenant, junior grade to lieutenant in 2006. He worked for the commander of Joint Task Force-Guantanamo (JTF-GTMO), working directly with detainees at the Guantanamo Bay Joint Detention Facility.[18][19][20]

In 2007, DeSantis reported to the Naval Special Warfare Command Group in Coronado, California, where he was assigned to SEAL Team One and deployed to Iraq[21] with the troop surge as the Legal Advisor to the SEAL Commander, Special Operations Task Force-West in Fallujah.[18][19][20]

DeSantis returned to the U.S. in April 2008, at which time he was reassigned to the Naval Region Southeast Legal Service. The U.S. Department of Justice appointed him to serve as a Special Assistant U.S. attorney[21] at the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Florida. DeSantis was assigned as a trial defense counsel until his honorable discharge from active duty in February 2010. He concurrently accepted a reserve commission as a lieutenant in the Judge Advocate General's Corps of the US Navy Reserve.[22]

During his military career, DeSantis was awarded the Bronze Star Medal, the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and the Iraq Campaign Medal.[18][19][20] As of 2022, he was still serving in the U.S. Navy Reserve.[23]      WIKIPEDIA

Um you must be jesting! :unsure: Hell yes I was already aware of that thanks for adding it, like I said that is who I would vote for, without hesitation or reservation he is a class act he should have been nominated in 2016 he was the best Candidate!:tu:

So looks like we agree on something that’s amazing!:lol:

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Um you must be jesting! :unsure: Hell yes I was already aware of that thanks for adding it, like I said that is who I would vote for, without hesitation or reservation he is a class act he should have been nominated in 2016 he was the best Candidate!:tu:

So looks like we agree on something that’s amazing!:lol:

I didn't vote in the last two elections as there was no one to vote FOR. I'm just weary of six years of the GET TRUMP nothing burger. It leaves a bad taste like those Doritos Taco Bell shells that taste like cardboard. 

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

In 2004, during his second year at Harvard Law, DeSantis was commissioned an officer in the U.S. Navy and assigned to the Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps (JAG). He completed Naval Justice School in 2005. Later that year, he received orders to the JAG Trial Service Office Command South East at Naval Station Mayport, Florida, as a prosecutor. He was promoted from lieutenant, junior grade to lieutenant in 2006. He worked for the commander of Joint Task Force-Guantanamo (JTF-GTMO), working directly with detainees at the Guantanamo Bay Joint Detention Facility.[18][19][20]

In 2007, DeSantis reported to the Naval Special Warfare Command Group in Coronado, California, where he was assigned to SEAL Team One and deployed to Iraq[21] with the troop surge as the Legal Advisor to the SEAL Commander, Special Operations Task Force-West in Fallujah.[18][19][20]

DeSantis returned to the U.S. in April 2008, at which time he was reassigned to the Naval Region Southeast Legal Service. The U.S. Department of Justice appointed him to serve as a Special Assistant U.S. attorney[21] at the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Florida. DeSantis was assigned as a trial defense counsel until his honorable discharge from active duty in February 2010. He concurrently accepted a reserve commission as a lieutenant in the Judge Advocate General's Corps of the US Navy Reserve.[22]

During his military career, DeSantis was awarded the Bronze Star Medal, the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and the Iraq Campaign Medal.[18][19][20] As of 2022, he was still serving in the U.S. Navy Reserve.[23]      WIKIPEDIA

You know, as a former military member I have to say his military record isn't something I would use as a selling point.  O-3 is a rank you pretty much get by still breathing after a few years as are his awards.  The being the legal advisor to Seal Team One, I guess is something but from his awards and rank I would say his career was pretty unremarkable. 

5 hours ago, Michelle said:

It's like when Schiff said they had proof positive of Trump collusion with Russia. He saw it and had it in his hands. :rolleyes:

Schiff said that there was direct evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Which, given we now know that Trump's campaign manager was exchanging secret messages with a Russian Intelligence Agent, as well as sharing internal campaign polling information with him — seems accurate.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

I didn't vote in the last two elections as there was no one to vote FOR. I'm just weary of six years of the GET TRUMP nothing burger. It leaves a bad taste like those Doritos Taco Bell shells that taste like cardboard. 

I also didn’t vote for the exact same reason, when my mother and father came German in the early 1950s being involved in a political system was by my father beliefs. He felt it was the only way for a Nation to prevent what occurred in the 1930s when Hitler took power.! So after some conversations with other akready living here he choose the Republican. Party as his political affiliation. Well needless to say his choice was simple, because he believed that a Leader of any country should first have military experience  and if there experience was Combat Experience then he was sold if they had a very distinguished Military record. When my parents received their citizenship and were able to vote there was only one choice in his mind General of the Army ( 5 Star ) Dwight D. Eisenhower. So that’s the way he voted, in every election starting in 1956; which was the first year he could vote, until 1961 when he lost to J.F. Kennedy. Now I agree with that, in fact mi would say that unless someone us physically unable, that no one should nominate foot President unless they have served in the military and being a Combat Veteran only adds Icing to the Cake if they have distinguished of see released under honorable conditions!

In my opinion President Eisenhower was the best President to date, no other President did more for American than he did, I realize not everyone will agree, Franklin I don’t give crap!:lol: The point of my comments above are simple I was born in1959, from the tile I was able to understand, I was raised as a Republican, I literally cut my baby teeth on the philosophy and ideals of the Republican Party my father was a wonderful man and a fantastic teacher. So by 1969; I was involved by going to Party Rallies with my  dad. However, the most important thing he always stated was no matter what the Media says about any political candidate, it was my responsibility to investigate them before choosing them to vote for them.  I never failed to do that, so fast forward to 2012, Trumph has responsible for the Birther movement against Obama and he stated he may run for the Presidential election in 2016.

Frankly when I heard him make that statement on the news, I immediately started researching his personal history going back to high school.  I also researched his Fathers history, some would say that’s ridiculous, however they didn’t grow up in my family,! Because of how I was treated as a child ( Fantastic never wanted for much loving parents a very honest, Intelligent, and a man with unquestionably integrity ) I respected and trusted my dad implicitly, and when he spoke I listen because his advice was sought out by high ranking members of both the scientific and military communities. So I find it hilarious that people on this forum when people comment about my political views, they say I am Left-Wing or communist by nature.:lol: I would bet anything or any amount of money, that my political knowledge is so much more in-depth concerning politics than the very people making those hilarious remarks! :lol:

Anyhow when I investigated Both Fred Trump and Donald Trump it became very very obvious they we’re pieces of the same tree branch when it came to White Privilege, White Nationalism and White Supremacy. There was absolutely no doubt about it because it wasn’t hidden the media across the time outlined everything that they were involved in and how they got away with Federal Crimes, by paying extremely large sums of money to stay out of prison!:w00t: Anyway I did l do my diligence and discovered the man not the mythical creation  that his Propaganda forces portrayed to the World. In reality I don’t want to see go to jail, that would only serve one purpose and it would make him ‘martyr! If he is found guilty, which he will be on some of the criminal accounts leveled against him.

If he is us prosecuted for anything to do with Seditious Conspiracy, insurrection, or association with any right wing extremist organizations t

of those crimes and found guilty if any of those criminal acts I would give him a plea deal. Simple surrender your US Citizenship and be leave the United States for ever and never becaloud to return under any circumstances or face the fullest sentence allowed by law without any chance of parole. Let him make the choice, but obviously the choice he would make was to leave the country, because his wealth could go with him.

Well I had a great deal to say, I hope I am clear on my political beliefs , because frankly this is the first time I have ever explained them on this forum. While I don’t feel I was obligated too, it’s just one of those days!:tu:

Here is what I first found in Trumps Father years, he was affiliated and a member of the KKK and he was arrested during a violent exchange between him along with Cather KKK members and another group, so Frank turned out to be a White Supremest abd a violent White Nationalist do know wonder Donald was a White Supremest, daddy taught him much more than business practices. Plus the dam Apple never falls far from the Tree.:tu: 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Here is what I first found in Trumps Father years, he was affiliated and a member of the KKK and he was arrested during a violent exchange between him along with Cather KKK members and another group, so Frank turned out to be a White Supremest abd a violent White Nationalist do know wonder Donald was a White Supremest, daddy taught him much more than business practices. Plus the dam Apple never falls far from the Tree.:tu: 

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You really should do more research.

Fact check: Fred Trump detained at KKK rally; circumstances unclear (usatoday.com)

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Schiff said that there was direct evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Which, given we now know that Trump's campaign manager was exchanging secret messages with a Russian Intelligence Agent, as well as sharing internal campaign polling information with him — seems accurate.

Yes sir there is no doubt about it, in fact that will be brought up in later parts of the current investigation, because there was evidence uncovered concerning his actions that  AG Barr helped sanitize and brushed under the rug while he was President. I think some that some of  collusion information was passed from President Zelensky during his visit to Washington D.C.. Before the 2020 ejection a situation arose were $100 of Millions of Dollars in military aid was withheld from the Ukraine for months on Trumps orders. This was because President Zelensky would not make false statements against Biden.

So trumps dip-Lawyer Roddy went to Ukraine and tried to pressure President Zelensky, along with calls from Trump. I think it’s fair to assume that President Zelensky told Congress what occurred and that he was basically being Blackmailed / forced to say and make a statement concerning the information they wanted on Biden. However. Eastern Europeans are not little frightened sheep like Trump and his minions.

They are brave and courageous people who are very proud, so  President Zelensky would not mark false statements, under any circumstances , finally the pressurep was put on Trump, he  was accused of withholding that aid package from the Ukraine. Well Trump folded to make the scrutiny go way , but President Zelensky never forget what Trump did, I am certain he will or has already provided the Current Administration with all the information and intelligence information concerning Trumps real ties to Putin!

I expect everything will come out on Publicly Television so the American people can see for themselves  that Russian Collusion was a really, not a hoax,  Do you realize that if it was proven that would make Trump a Spy and a Traitor which under such serious circumstances would allow for the death penalty .:yes:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tiggs said:

No actually you fell into a trap said the werewolf to the little Duck, I call you Little Duck because your a Quacker!:lol:

But, that aside I am going to respond in a bumble manner, because frankly I am very disappointed! :(

After I opened up and responded to you respectfully you only responded to something you thought that you could point out  that I had incorrectly commented on.:no:

Well anyway I am going to prove you completely wrong, then you only have too choices to act like a man and apologize or to ear raw crow!;)

The actual confusion was created in 2015, when Donald TRump was confronted with e information, well needless to said he iost bladder and Bowel control in a fit of anger! The his supporter from THE ALT-RIGHT ( NeoNazi organization) attacked the credibility of the statement that Fred Trump was arrested with KKK Members in New York City

. Why this is important is because NEONAZIS, WHITE NATIONALISTS, AND MANY OTHER RADICAL RACIAL EXTREMIST GROUPS INCLUDING MANY OF THOSE WHO WERE DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THE ATTACK ON OUR CAPITAL:

The following peer reviewed journal not only covers the Fred Trump KKK connection. It also goes into how Fred Trump influenced his son Donald Trump and the effects this had on Him throughout his life up until this very day! This Journal was approved for Publication on July 18, 2019 : Publishing Authority — Journal of Urban History

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0096144219858599

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Not for 208 of them, apparently, if those numbers are correct for Trump.

The 215 includes Muehler's 34 indictments, of which 28 were against Russian nationals who only worked on Trump-related projecs, but were not directly employed by Trump or the US govt.  That brings it down to 187.

Doug

• Like 1

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/05/1069977469/a-timeline-of-how-the-jan-6-attack-unfolded-including-who-said-what-and-when

^ Another excellent timeline of the events on Jan 6.       (so, trump just happened to hold a planned rally within minutes the session of congress was scheduled to convene to certify the election.(on the date legally prescribed by Congress )   ?    At the rally’s conclusion he told them to march to the capitol and “fight like hell” …his speech ended at nearly the same instant that the gavel was struck.    The result of trump’s OBVIOUS PLAN was (at the very least OBSTRUCTION OF CONGRESS in it’s duties.  ..that’s a crime.   They had to close up and run for their lives and come back to certify the election at 3:00 AM (I think it was)  God only knows what might have happened if VP Pence hadn’t called in the national guard !      What if they would have hung Pence!?  and the violence continued!?  Would president Duck then have declared a national emergency  and Seized power!?     Sure he would have..after all, at that moment in time..he was still ,as he likes to say,     the ******* President!*.   :wacko:

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

Bill Clinton's presidency ended 16 years before Donald Trump's began.  Politics doesn't look back that far.  For a politician, four years is a long-term plan.  And nobody remembers Bill Clinton.

Doug

Excepting that his WIFE was running for President in 2016. And both continue to seek media attention like Meghan and Harry.

16 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

Criminal indictments of presidential staff/cabinet under the last six presidents:

Republicans:

Trump -215

Nixon - 76

Reagan - 26

Democrats:

Obama - 0

Carter - 1

Clinton - 2

Notice a pattern?

Source:  https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jan/09/facebook-posts/many-more-criminal-indictments-under-trump-reagan-/

Doug

I noticed that the article says "Half True". And...

This claim exaggerates the number of indictments under Trump, in particular, by counting the number of criminal charges filed, rather than the number of people indicted; and it includes the indictments of people who are not part of his administration, such as 25 Russians.

Also doesn't say anything about Bush 1 and Bush 2.

Overall, I agree with Hammer though. Republicans don't try to indict every minon like the Ds do. They just try to get the bigger fish.

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Also doesn't say anything about Bush 1 and Bush 2.

Oops.

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Republicans don't try to indict every minon like the Ds do. They just try to get the bigger fish.

Have they prosecuted Trump yet?

Doug

• Like 1

On 7/23/2022 at 1:44 PM, Tatetopa said:

Most people do understand the difference between a bystander and a person responsible to take action.    Spectators may gather to watch a burning building, but if the firemen stand with them doing nothing but watching, we began to wonder why we pay them.  If the Commander -in-Chief watches his nation's capital being assaulted  and his Vice President put in jeopardy of his life  we began to question.  If the Vice President takes command and calls the Army, National Guard, and mobilizes other authorities while the President sits doing nothing, we begin to wonder if he is incompetent of evil.  

During that 3 hours, no photographs were allowed, White House Logs are blank, Secret Service deleted their text messages.  Going dark in time of crisis is not a sign of competence or good intention. 

What "if" the CiC suggests to his brainless worshippers that the veep deserves to be hung for not going along with a fraud to cheat the American people. And while storming the cap his minions yell things to that effect.

I do wonder who made the gallows outside the cap on the 6th.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I do wonder who made the gallows outside the cap on the 6th.

It wasn't a carpenter.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

It wasn't a carpenter.

Awww...how could you tell? :D

• Like 1

On 7/23/2022 at 5:08 PM, Tatetopa said:

I believe Newt Gingrich was a major player in the Clinton impeachment,  I don't think he has ever been a Democrat.   Bill Clinton got a BJ.  As far as I know, he did not want to overthrow the government.  Donald Trump is not being prosecuted for getting it on with a porn star while Melania was pregnant.  Should there have been yet a third Trump impeachment just to keep things equal?

In all fairness, trump was seeing 2 sex trade workers while married to melanoma but when trump does something like that its coolness to his low brow prem beer 305s base.

According to his lawyer iifc Trump tried to pay at least one hush money that really was a waste since she yelled about how bad he was in the sack which is worse coming from a lady who has been with countless guys to judge trumps prowess by.

Im guessing mel didnt care and thankful it wasnt his bday or xmas when she had to fulfill wifely chores.

Only so much getting drunk can do for a gal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

It wasn't a carpenter.

Nope, it seemed. Constructed with the same intellect and abilities that went into planning and carring out the rest of that CoT party on the 6th.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Clinton didn’t get impeached for getting a gobby, he got impeached for lying about it under oath. 
The man could have been sucked off until his eyeballs were in his navel and he’d be fine, it was the lying that did him in.

And we all know trump never has never will lie...

OIP.HNxhSLNGaHsnAOx-eslerwD6D6.jpg.38ed5eebf043ddf24f32bad7629c6b4f.jpg

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

The truth loyal Republicans will tell anyone who asks what they think of former President Donald Trump:

While it’s not well known, the Trump empire is seriously in decay, Trump Tower is literally falling apart people who live in the area have given the Tower,a new name!

2B47AABB-11E0-4501-B5B7-4E9F694E68BF.jpeg.9b2d77f54522ce940aceaf92aa6c91f4.jpeg

The true feelings of many loyal Republican voter are very very simple:

C4A23F59-2534-4792-B6E5-B8F341ABB5F8.jpeg.b2fa90150bf2eb00ba12cadb7fd8bbb4.jpeg

This is what Legacy President Trump left the American people, but Americans are strong and while we stumbled, we will come back stronger because if it!

E316322C-8AC3-4C0D-BF3A-54D5218A90F0.thumb.jpeg.cc77063ab01335f0019fcb13fece8ab8.jpeg

Thus Is the view many Senior Republican Representatives have of Trump:

5758196B-FB50-42C7-B085-3A12A4AE4444.thumb.jpeg.0437d2ad63c393d6b5154c100f38c989.jpeg

While the vacuous single cell worshipper who wrote on her own forehead was funny that last one of McCarthy is priceless while worshippers of MM will bray he called the potus for a major national issue the undeniable fact remains trump caused it everyone knows it even his most head bowed bent knees who just cant come up with a smoke and mirrors reasons. So get all unhinged.

• Haha 1

On 7/22/2022 at 6:51 PM, Paranoid Android said:

The semantic difference between "many" and "most" is huge.  Had you written "many" in your last post like you did in this one,  I wouldn't have commented as there is nothing controversial in it. "Most" requires at least 51% of everyone who has an opinion of Trump to believe that he is a cult leader,  not just unlikable  or rude or selfish or any other adjective that one may choose to label him. 

Okay, most people who think about it do a bit of looking and research will see that trump used the same tactics as a cult leader you being raised in a cult does more to explain why you think and post the odd way you do than it does to defend your lord and master.

I fully admit i do not know if 51% of the humans in the world view trump as a cult leader or that his worshippers are his subjects but i do and most people i know agree and i just bet most people you know will denounce it.

A lot of addicts are in denial no biggie i hope i cleared up any cinfusions you had.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

It wasn't a carpenter.

Yes it was, a DRUGGED OUT DRUNK Carpenter, here is his picture!:D

4B41A535-837A-4B46-AE12-9D38F3421F13.jpeg

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Would that be the gallows that had no trap door, and used a tin of baked beans wrapped in orange duct tape for a noose that was only a few feet high :lol:

images (75).jpeg

images (76).jpeg

images (77).jpeg

No end to how worshippers try to defend trump but no, hes not like a cult leader.

So that makes it okay for trump to bray to his minions to hang the vp and they run amuck yelling it,

These loons erected a model of an execution device and you support that, very telling about you.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1