Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dominion Dominoes

RavenHawk

Otero County (Couy Griffin) NM is removing Dominion machines and dropboxes.  Sandoval and Torrance have been watching what Otero is doing closely and sounds like they may follow suit.  Others will follow.  Sandoval and Torrance straddle Bernalillo.  When Bernalillo falls, then we will turn red.  We'll see how much longer the dominoes remain standing.  We keep saying that this state is red, just that Republicans here don't vote.  It's the land of mañana.  We only had like 20% turnout for the Primary.  But it looks like the losing candidates are jumping into the winner's camp, so maybe it doesn't matter??  There is widespread cheating that goes on here, I've seen the data (David Clements - our Bobby Piton).  But because of the voting habits, it just doesn't matter.  Have other states started the process to remove Dominion?

https://www.survivethenews.com/breaking-huge-otero-county-new-mexico-votes-to-remove-dominion-voting-systems-zuckerberg-drop-boxes-and-other-election-machines/

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

Otero County (Couy Griffin) NM is removing Dominion machines and dropboxes.  Sandoval and Torrance have been watching what Otero is doing closely and sounds like they may follow suit.  Others will follow.  Sandoval and Torrance straddle Bernalillo.  When Bernalillo falls, then we will turn red.  We'll see how much longer the dominoes remain standing.  We keep saying that this state is red, just that Republicans here don't vote.  It's the land of mañana.  We only had like 20% turnout for the Primary.  But it looks like the losing candidates are jumping into the winner's camp, so maybe it doesn't matter??  There is widespread cheating that goes on here, I've seen the data (David Clements - our Bobby Piton).  But because of the voting habits, it just doesn't matter.  Have other states started the process to remove Dominion?

https://www.survivethenews.com/breaking-huge-otero-county-new-mexico-votes-to-remove-dominion-voting-systems-zuckerberg-drop-boxes-and-other-election-machines/

I mean, if people keep on threatening to bomb you over a specific brand of voting machines, why not just get another ****ing type? 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

I mean, if people keep on threatening to bomb you over a specific brand of voting machines, why not just get another ****ing type? 

@RavenHawk I read the link but I did not see what they are going to replace the voting machines with.   Are they going back to the 50's where no computerized data collation of the election is used?

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

Everyone just needs to switch to mail-in ballots.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lol. This will help Dominions ongoing lawsuit against a couple news organizations. More potential loss of income they can point to.

No one was ever able to prove a problem with the machines, but I have no problem with places changing them out if it makes them feel more secure about voting 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I was a bit skeptical when Dominion said they had $1 billion in damages in their suit against FOX, Guilliani, and the Kraken, but I guess it seems to be true.  I wonder if they will do like Blackwater did and just close doors and reopen under a different name ($1 billion richer of course).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

@RavenHawk I read the link but I did not see what they are going to replace the voting machines with.   Are they going back to the 50's where no computerized data collation of the election is used?

It works here, all votes are hand tallied at the point of voting by a team overseen by the AEC. it can take all night, but all votes are counted. It’ll just take more people to do it in America, which sounds like a good thing for the economy as more people will have cash in their pockets come the month after election day (at least for one week). 

• Like 1

I think we should move to block chain technology for voting. This way you can be absolutely sure there is one vote per person, and that person is who they say they are through tight security measures. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I think we should move to block chain technology for voting. This way you can be absolutely sure there is one vote per person, and that person is who they say they are through tight security measures. 

Yeah right!  If you believe this guy.

22 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Yeah right!  If you believe this guy.

I don’t understand this response to what I said GD? 

• Like 1

Biden calls a secret meeting in his basement:

Election Official: Mr President Sir, I dont think we are going to win the Mid-Terms.

Biden: [Incoherent rambling, something about aliens and if the US has been to the Moon or not], the President is here? Where?

Election Official: You`re the President sir.

Biden: Yikes, when did that happen?

Election Official: You won in the 2020 election. You got 20 million votes and we printed another 62 million for you, remember?

Biden: I thought that was my wife, wait I`m not my wife, I`m Biden, I`m confused. Is that your daughter you have brought?

Election Official: Yes she has the day off from school.

Biden: Come here little one (Sniffs her hair).

Election Official: The only way you are going to win Mr President sir, is if we print you 122 million votes.

Biden: Is it nap time? [Passes out and snoring starts]

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

On 6/10/2022 at 12:08 PM, Autochthon1990 said:

I don’t know of anyone else that have threatened to bomb others like Chuck Schumer and Maxine Waters have.

a specific brand of voting machines,

It’s not the brand, it’s what the software does.  The Secretary of State of all the states have to certify these machines that they use.  But Dominion does not release the software stating that is proprietary information.  One can’t certify the software if they can’t get a printout of it, yet they do.  That opens the door for manipulation.  Why hasn’t someone come up with a NDA to protect proprietary info and be able to analyze the software at the same time?  Usually the SoS does not have the technical expertise to understand so they get someone from Dominion to run tests in their presence.  They’ll run test ballots through, see it tabulate on the screen and then the machine will printout the tally.  They take the tally and compare it with the screen and if it matches, the SoS will certify at that time.  Then later, each machine can be remoted onto and new code added.  Now, after the vote is done, and a recanvas is done, they’ll compared the screen with the printout, if it matches, then those votes are certified.  The thing is, is that the vote gets changed when the vote is fed into the machine the first time.  There are various clips out there showing how a machine feeds in sample ballots, the screen shows a different count and the tally confirms the count.  It has been shown that these machines can be remoted onto and can update code or change votes.  It’s time to require vendors to release the code and schematics of these machines for full forensic analysis or they won’t be entertained as a perspective vendor.

why not just get another ****ing type? 

I think that is the idea, even if they go to hand count.  But it will require being able to fully certify the functioning of the machines (knowing EXACTLY what the software and machines do).  Maybe use the internet via some Blockchain algorithm?  There are additional procedural changes too.  Machines can’t be remotely accessed (don’t have the physical ability to).  Machines need to be brought to a central warehouse for tabulation (peer to peer – one tabulation machine).  Must have record of all early and mail in ballots and location and be brought to the central warehouse before a certain time (prior to election night).  No more late votes accepted or ballot boxes showing up early in the morning (that one is on the voters to act responsibly).  No stopping of the counting (so someone can’t determine how many votes are needed to appear).  Communication between polling places and central warehouse of how many ballot boxes there are and being transported to the central warehouse and eta (full, complete tracking).  Have a central holding cage at the central warehouse where all ballots are held under a double lock.  Have designated persons, one from each party with the key to one lock.  Don’t disclose who they are, not even to each other until counting starts.  Cannot have tablecloths that go to the floor, etc., etc.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Election Official: Mr President Sir, I dont think we are going to win the Mid-Terms.

Biden: [Incoherent rambling, something about aliens and if the US has been to the Moon or not], the President is here? Where?

Election Official: You won in the 2020 election. You got 20 million votes and we printed another 62 million for you, remember?

Biden: I thought that was my wife, wait I`m not my wife, I`m Biden, I`m confused. Is that your daughter you have brought?

Election Official: The only way you are going to win Mr President sir, is if we print you 122 million votes.

Thats exactly the attitude that all the false crap is being spread by. because its all bull****.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I think your fanfic needs some work.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Autochthon1990 said:

I think your fanfic needs some work.

Haha, and he's probably so proud of himself.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, razman said:

Thats exactly the attitude that all the false crap is being spread by. because its all bull****.

How do you mean?

I watched his aliens and moon speech, and the one where he got confused and thought he was his own wife, and literally loads where he was incoherent. The only bit of humour inserted which hasn`t been proven is the election fraud lol.

25 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Haha, and he's probably so proud of himself.  

I sure am lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

How do you mean?

I watched his aliens and moon speech, and the one where he got confused and thought he was his own wife, and literally loads where he was incoherent. The only bit of humour inserted which hasn`t been proven is the election fraud lol.

I was talkin about the election fraud and printing millions of votes. Maybe i should have seen it as humor , but one gets tired of seeing it plastered all over the place for years.

1 minute ago, razman said:

I was talkin about the election fraud and printing millions of votes. Maybe i should have seen it as humor , but one gets tired of seeing it plastered all over the place for years.

Come on, you got to laugh, even if you vote for his party.

How on earth someone gets confused and thinks he`s his own wife is beyond me.

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

Come on, you got to laugh, even if you vote for his party.

How on earth someone gets confused and thinks he`s his own wife is beyond me.

I'm really hopin they will run someone else other than Biden/Harris next time. :D I usually dont vote because i dont trust a damn one of em, but i am not a big fan of the Repubs , i think they are all for corporations and for what they want .

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, razman said:

I'm really hopin they will run someone else other than Biden/Harris next time. :D I usually dont vote because i dont trust a damn one of em, but i am not a big fan of the Repubs , i think they are all for corporations and for what they want .

I think he will resign after the Mid-Terms, just hoping its not Harris who takes over.

I would even tolerate Bill Clinton again, just please no more Biden/Harris.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I don’t know of anyone else that have threatened to bomb others like Chuck Schumer and Maxine Waters have.

It’s not the brand, it’s what the software does.  The Secretary of State of all the states have to certify these machines that they use.  But Dominion does not release the software stating that is proprietary information.  One can’t certify the software if they can’t get a printout of it, yet they do.  That opens the door for manipulation.  Why hasn’t someone come up with a NDA to protect proprietary info and be able to analyze the software at the same time?  Usually the SoS does not have the technical expertise to understand so they get someone from Dominion to run tests in their presence.  They’ll run test ballots through, see it tabulate on the screen and then the machine will printout the tally.  They take the tally and compare it with the screen and if it matches, the SoS will certify at that time.  Then later, each machine can be remoted onto and new code added.  Now, after the vote is done, and a recanvas is done, they’ll compared the screen with the printout, if it matches, then those votes are certified.  The thing is, is that the vote gets changed when the vote is fed into the machine the first time.  There are various clips out there showing how a machine feeds in sample ballots, the screen shows a different count and the tally confirms the count.  It has been shown that these machines can be remoted onto and can update code or change votes.  It’s time to require vendors to release the code and schematics of these machines for full forensic analysis or they won’t be entertained as a perspective vendor.

I think that is the idea, even if they go to hand count.  But it will require being able to fully certify the functioning of the machines (knowing EXACTLY what the software and machines do).  Maybe use the internet via some Blockchain algorithm?  There are additional procedural changes too.  Machines can’t be remotely accessed (don’t have the physical ability to).  Machines need to be brought to a central warehouse for tabulation (peer to peer – one tabulation machine).  Must have record of all early and mail in ballots and location and be brought to the central warehouse before a certain time (prior to election night).  No more late votes accepted or ballot boxes showing up early in the morning (that one is on the voters to act responsibly).  No stopping of the counting (so someone can’t determine how many votes are needed to appear).  Communication between polling places and central warehouse of how many ballot boxes there are and being transported to the central warehouse and eta (full, complete tracking).  Have a central holding cage at the central warehouse where all ballots are held under a double lock.  Have designated persons, one from each party with the key to one lock.  Don’t disclose who they are, not even to each other until counting starts.  Cannot have tablecloths that go to the floor, etc., etc.

Cyberninjas came up with nothing like you describe, except that anomalies tended to favour Repulicans.

Perhaps you're the woman that can see something noone elae has.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2022 at 4:46 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

It works here, all votes are hand tallied at the point of voting by a team overseen by the AEC. it can take all night, but all votes are counted. It’ll just take more people to do it in America, which sounds like a good thing for the economy as more people will have cash in their pockets come the month after election day (at least for one week). 

Pay for election workers in Oklahoma is $35 for a 13-hour day.  It's mostly a volunteer thing.  The Election Inspector may have to work 15 or 16 hours.

Doug

• Like 2