Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dominion Dominoes

RavenHawk

11 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Here's a silly question-

Now that Biden's poll ratings are as bad as Trump's, do you think he will be re-elected? 

If you said "No", then why do you think Trump had a chance of winning the last election?

I don't think Biden will run a second time.   He is a filler until the democratic party can get a stronger candidate, or until they decide which republican can bring back the love they lost with Trump.    Trump and Biden will be done in 2024.   Maybe Kamala will be put forward for the democratic nomination, but I doubt it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Man could be caught balls deep in a bald eagle

Why do you bring up idiot biden in this thread.

13 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

First of all your name calling ( TDS ) and intentional misspelling of names ( Bidet ) is no longer allowed in conversations here. I am only trying to help you out here because obviously you are unaware of the changes!

And that’s from Mr. Personal Insulter himself!?  After all the lies, inuendo, and derogatory memes you’ve posted during Trump’s Presidency and the attacks you’ve made on others in this forum that don’t agree with you, you have no right to comment on how someone else refers to the loser in office.  Until he fixes what he’s destroyed of this nation, he rates the amount of respect that he has earned.

Nothing you state above is accurate and yes he did predict it, but that was do to the fact that he planned to use that lie if he lost the election which he was very afraid of. Well, unlike your hero, I have never had a partner cheat on me so that’s a bad analogy.  

Of course he was afraid.  When you know the truth that the election was rigged, the whole concept of what this nation represents goes through your head like a nightmare seeing your country and the Constitution deteriorate and be ripped apart.  I always thought that you’d be the cheater.  And I was referring to any kind of partner (any kind of relationship).  Everyone betrays someone.

Thanks for proving my point, about hearing a lie long enough you will believe it, well your living proof it works.

As I’ve said multiple times, the lie is the MSM saying that there was no fraud.  When you have a mouthpiece that goes 24x7x365 (long enough) people do believe anything.  But in the end, the truth does come out.

Again you have lost the ability to think without following the Trump narrative, I sincerely hope you wake up and start thinking for yourself. Because your comments do not match up with the National reality of the situation. The most recent poll by a reputable polling organization Quinnipiac. So again I am unable to agree with your personal narrative and apparently neither do the American people. 

I think on my own, unlike you.  I am of that 30% that is awake.  I just happen to agree with Trump because of the evidence that I have seen.  It is quite clear.  I don’t have a hang up like TDS.  That is a poison that is killing this nation.  It’s Mass Formation Psychosis in action.

1.  64% of America believe that the Capital Insurrection was planned.

Ah…statistics.  I’ve always believed that the numbers do not lie.  But statistics are vague without setting a baseline.  They can be twisted any which way to suit a narrative.  Funny how you reject the numbers presented by SMEs about cheating but when it comes to polls, well, they can never be wrong because they push a particular TDS narrative.  That is what this 6 Jan show trail is so desperately trying to portray (and failing).  Intelligent people can see through the phoniness.

Anyway, just to begin.  I’m surprised that there is only 64%, but see this is the thing here.  Of that 64%, there is a number of that percentage that thinks that the Left planned it.  And of the remaining 36%, are thinking that this is directed against the Right, and they do not think the Right planned it. 

Then you have to consider how many Conservatives took the poll and did they answer truthfully?  Conservatives are notorious in screwing around with polls.  Most don’t reply and others give inaccurate answers.  And likewise, how many with TDS answered?  You see, polls are unreliable, yet you believe what you want.  But hard numbers showing how the voting went must be ignored as conspiracy.

2.  Nearly 6 in 10 Americans think former President Trump bears a lot (41 percent) or some (18 percent) of the responsibility for the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, while 39 percent say he bears not much of the responsibility (14 percent) or none at all (25 percent). The results are mostly unchanged from a January 12, 2022 Quinnipiac University poll.

That’s a nice vague poll with no meaning.  I guess it doesn’t mean anything that there were already thousands of people surrounding the Capital and the riot started before Trump ended his speech, which was tame compared to the likes of Schumer or Waters.  The vast majority of those around the capital were probably not listening to the speech anyway.  It takes about 40mins to walk from the Eclipse to the Capitol.  Those from the eclipse got there late and would have had to push through the crowds to “lead” the riot.  We have clear evidence of “directors” giving orders to Antifa.  Of which we some how know the name of one, Ray Epps.  Where is he?  Why isn’t he in jail?

I’ve explained mob tactics to you in the past.  A peaceful demonstration can easily turn into a mob.  It only takes one person to throw a rock through a window.  Antifa had gained a lot of experience in the year prior.  The initial assaults on the Capital were made by Antifa.  Rouge right-leaning persons joined in (the rock had been thrown).  You can see that on camera.  People were pleading for the police to do something and they didn’t, which begs the question if they were really cops or not?  Why didn’t Pelosi have the national guard there?

But the numbers are interesting.  What “bears a lot” means to one group of people will have a different meaning to another.  Some consider that since it happened on his watch, Trump is responsible.  Why do you think that our mentally dyscognitive leader never took responsibility for the Summer of Love or tried to avert it?  It was all to create chaos.  It was a soft coup.  I think there is a poll showing Trump leading by two points over Bidet if the election were held today.  I think Trump beats out anyone else too.  Bidet’s approval rating is going through the floor.  More and more people are becoming aware of the shenanigans the Left has been pulling for the past 7 years.  People just see spoiled brats and that’s what’s highlighted in this 6 Jan committee.  That will translate into the results of the final and most important poll this November and 2024.

3.  Americans are split about whether or not they think former President Donald Trump committed a crime with his efforts to change the results of the 2020 presidential election, with 46 percent saying he did commit a crime and 47 percent saying he did not commit a crime. The results are essentially unchanged from an April 6, 2022 Quinnipiac University poll.

They’re confused because of this full-court press by the media.  We’ve seen how the Left has tried repeatedly to pin crimes on Trump and have failed.  Trump may be a bully (and we need a bully) and he may be unrefined, but he’s smart, he has excellent instincts, and he’s a very effective leader.  Unlike what we have now.  If Trump committed a crime then a certain Resident is guilty too.

4.  A majority of Americans (58 percent) say they are following news about the work of the January 6 congressional committee very closely (26 percent) or somewhat closely (32 percent) and 41 percent say they are following news about the work of the committee not so closely (17 percent) or not closely at all (24 percent).

oo, wow!  “The Good Work”.  Sounds very reverent.  It’s a scam.  I’m following the news.  I’m not watching it.  But it’s nothing we haven’t seen.  The only purpose is to stimulate an emotional response and they have been successful.  They have nothing else.  The people see through this charade, and Trump just gets more popular.  He pretty much gets free advertising paid for by the Left.  Can’t have a better campaign ad.

5.  A vast majority of Americans (77 percent) think extremism from within the country is the bigger threat to the United States rather than extremism from another country, while 17 percent think extremism from another country is the bigger threat to the United States rather than extremism from within the country. The findings are similar across all listed groups.

I’m in the camp that it was internal strife (extremism) that brought down the Roman Empire.  We have the benefit of history at our command to use to avoid the same fate.  But when most of the people are asleep (MFP), we might just be doomed.  14 Republican Senators helped that along and now the Left is about to go on the warpath.  So yes, of course, most are against extremism.  But the Right comprises but a fraction of that extremism.  The Left is the lion’s share of extremism.  But because they are in power, it’s like “who us extreme?”  I think that the fight for this nation began today.