Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sudden Death in Normally Healthy People on the Rise

taniwha

Posted (edited)

The recent emergence worldwide in unexpected deaths of people 40 years and younger since the 'vaccine' rollout has left many medical professionals scratching their heads in much bewilderment as to the cause.  Needless to say for many others the timing of these medical events is too coincidental to dismiss completely the high probability that the mRNA vaccines etc themselves are the leading contributors for untimely death.

If true then, considering the experimental vaccine was administered in the billions to billions of the worlds populace then what we are noticing is the tip of an Everest sized iceberg and a mass die off that will begin to escalate as the weeks, days and hours unfold.

To explain away these deaths to not cause alarm and so continue the 'agenda' and narrative that the vaccines are safe effective and necessary, then an artificial 'distance' needs to be created by those pushing it ever onwards. 

If there are any other anomalous medical events to be alerted to or if you know someone personally to affected here is a good place to post.

So now, welcome SADS, Sudden Adult Death Syndrome or else known as Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/what-is-sads-healthy-young-people-dying-from-sudden-adult-death-syndrome/news-story/97a476dd99caaf638cd1c15baabbc5d4

Thanks

Edited by taniwha
Spell check
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

An ode to the greatest way to say “get a load of this guy” | The Outline

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

An ode to the greatest way to say “get a load of this guy” | The Outline

But remember it if your  under 40 and perfectly healthy medical advise is to go get your heart  checked so go figure.

Edited by taniwha
  • Like 1

Just now, taniwha said:

But remember it if your  under 40 and perfectly healthy medical advise is to go get your so heart is checked so go figure.

That's literally always been medical advise.

You're not going to convince anyone but the other nut-job anti-vaxxers

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Occupational Hubris said:

That's literally always been medical advise.

You're not going to convince anyone but the other nut-job anti-vaxxers

Well that's really useful to debate.  What do you suppose is the reason for a massive reemergence of SADS?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, taniwha said:

Well that's really useful to debate.  What do you suppose is the reason for a massive reemergence of SADS?

You're own article answers your question. And it's hardly a "massive reemergence".

So i leave you with the following:

Cool Beans Cute Veggie Legume Pun" Sticker by punnybone | Redbubble

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

You're own article answers your question. And it's hardly a "massive reemergence".

So i leave you with the following:

Cool Beans Cute Veggie Legume Pun" Sticker by punnybone | Redbubble

Congratulations.  I didn't post the article to discredit the vaccine, it explains what SADS is and that there is obviously a need for a registry to cope lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, taniwha said:

The recent emergence worldwide in unexpected deaths of people 40 years and younger since the 'vaccine' rollout has left many medical professionals scratching their heads in much bewilderment as to the cause.  Needless to say for many others the timing of these medical events is too coincidental to dismiss completely the high probability that the mRNA vaccines etc themselves are the leading contributors for untimely death.

If true then, considering the experimental vaccine was administered in the billions to billions of the worlds populace then what we are noticing is the tip of an Everest sized iceberg and a mass die off that will begin to escalate as the weeks, days and hours unfold.

To explain away these deaths to not cause alarm and so continue the 'agenda' and narrative that the vaccines are safe effective and necessary, then an artificial 'distance' needs to be created by those pushing it ever onwards. 

11 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Congratulations.  I didn't post the article to discredit the vaccine, it explains what SADS is and that there is obviously a need for a registry to cope lol

Cyber Week results are here — Essence of Email Weekly

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Needless to add to Cool Beans glib comment about medical advise for young people has always been to get your heart checked is nonsense.

People of any age having heart related adverse reaction post vaccine were told they suffered from anxiety and we're promptly sent packing. Many died of complications after that.

Funny how conveniently some forget but the real challenge is to remember.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Cyber Week results are here — Essence of Email Weekly

The way you add 2 and 2 Cool Beans makes me pray to God you aren't in charge of the SADS register 

So, if a traffic light saves 100 million people and 10 dies, the 10 deaths are caused by the traffic light? Or did they just happen to occur despite of the traffic light?

• Like 7

Just now, zep73 said:

So, if a traffic light saves 100 million people and 10 dies, the 10 deaths are caused by the traffic light? Or did they just happen to occur despite of the traffic light?

Are you referring to the covid traffic light system here in NZ because it's credited with saving no one who died at all

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Are you referring to the covid traffic light system here in NZ because it's credited with saving no one who died at all

I was trying to compare it to something you might understand, since medicine and statistics is not.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

If there are any other anomalous medical events to be alerted to or if you know someone personally to affected here is a good place to post.

So now, welcome SADS, Sudden Adult Death Syndrome or else known as Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/what-is-sads-healthy-young-people-dying-from-sudden-adult-death-syndrome/news-story/97a476dd99caaf638cd1c15baabbc5d4

Thanks

I'm under 40. I've had the mRNA vaccine more than once over a year ago. So have many others here. But we should believe you there is a connection between the two, and doubt our own lying eyes?

Have you ever heard correlation does not equal causation?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

I'm under 40. I've had the mRNA vaccine more than once over a year ago. So have many others here. But we should believe you there is a connection between the two, and doubt our own lying eyes?

I'm under 40 and had a heart issue in my early 20s. I'm vaxxed, too, so i guess that was retroactively the cause of my heart issues. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

I'm under 40 and had a heart issue in my early 20s. I'm vaxxed, too, so i guess that was retroactively the cause of my heart issues. 

Ha! You can't fool me! You invented a time machine and then went back in time with the vaccine and then, and then your older self gave it to your younger self before you developed those heart issues! Do not deny it! Confess! :D

P.S. But I really hope your heart issues are much better today and easy to manage now. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Well im over 50 and not vaxxed I have had COVID yet I live.  No long term ill effects. So if correlation does not equal causation I guess I must be dead?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

Ha! You can't fool me! You invented a time machine and then went back in time with the vaccine and then, and then your older self gave it to your younger self before you developed those heart issues! Do not deny it! Confess! :D

P.S. But I really hope your heart issues are much better today and easy to manage now. ;)

As fit and stubborn as an Ox these days! Despite the wicked and evil vaccine created by THEM  trying to kill me!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The thread is bipolar af

OP: Vaccines are causing sudden deaths!

OP: I never said vaccines are causing sudden deaths!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Occupational Hubris said:

As fit and stubborn as an Ox these days! Despite the wicked and evil vaccine created by THEM  trying to kill me!

Why kill someone who is prepared to wave a flag  and shout vigorously the life giving force of vaccines from the highest mountain?

1 minute ago, taniwha said:

Well im over 50 and not vaxxed I have had COVID yet I live.  No long term ill effects. So if correlation does not equal causation I guess I must be dead?

:lol: OMG you're ludicrous! So it's all based on you and what you think? I've personally seen it go either way with patients. Some lived with very few covid issues and some left this world unexpectedly with covid issues. And yes, they were NOT vaccinated. Please try to think outside your boxed in world.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

@taniwha

Are you claiming there has been an increase in this phenomenon since the vaccine roll out? The article doesn't claim or imply that as far as I can see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

There is no doubt that SADS is on the rise world wide lest there be no need for a registry.

SADS is another name for an  undefined death, or death that is without cause or diagnosis.

It is often attributed to someone who having died this tragic way but still has a healthy heart, odd as this may be, the establishment of a registry at least will be able to recognize the victims vaccine status and what indeed the correlation between the two is.  

My gut feeling is that most if not all SADS victims will be vaccinated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, taniwha said:

There is no doubt that SADS is on the rise world wide 

How do you know this?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Arbenol said:

@taniwha

Are you claiming there has been an increase in this phenomenon since the vaccine roll out? The article doesn't claim or imply that as far as I can see.

Yes as why would there be a need for a registry and a medical 'urgency' calling for young people to get their hearts tested?

• This topic was locked and unlocked