Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I asked the Universe

Guyver

30 minutes ago, Will Due said:

That's interesting. Usually when something is focused around another thing in 360 degrees then everything occupying the space in that 360 degrees is centered on that focus point.

Thanks for providing evidence that they're truly is a center of the universe. The focal point of time and space. :tsu:

Not this crap again :rolleyes:

You are your own worst enemy. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Vacuum fluctuations at the quantum level existing in an eternal space that was WITHOUT time. These fluctuations would have been at the planck-scale and the Big Bang occurred in 360 degrees which is why there is no “center” of the universe. NONE of the above is evidence of a God.

cormac

And pray, who or what created the blah blah blah you are into?

If antything at all, the blah  blah blah are the evidence to the existence of God, the permanent self-existent creator and operator of man and the universe and everything trainsient.

Ask your brain, why is there something instead of nothing?

(The man does not know the answer or is into exaggerated pride that obstructs his intelligence. The answer is simple, the Primordial Existence that is God.)

1 minute ago, oslove said:

And pray, who or what created the blah blah blah you are into?

If antything at all, the blah  blah blah are the evidence to the existence of God, the permanent self-existent creator and operator of man and the universe and everything trainsient.

Ask your brain, why is there something instead of nothing?

:sleepy:

cormac

5 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

:rolleyes: 

:whistle:

Guyver
Posted June 12  #1

Title of thread: I asked the Universe

So, basically I am a “Lost Soul” in this world if you will.  I used to have something to believe in.  I had something to do!  Since I’ve lost my faith in religion and the Bible, I’ve had to find my way on my own.  So, a long story short, I’m a musician of sorts, I played a lot when I was younger, but recently came back to playing guitar rather seriously in hopes of accomplishing a goal I set for myself.  Anyway, even though I was drinking and partying in a sense at the time, I put this out to the universe, I wanted to be able to get the tone like the guy from Los Lonely Boys.  So, I said to my drinking partner, who happened to be my lovely wife, that I am going to say something to the universe right now.  And then I said it.  I said, if the universe is listening right now and can have any impact on my life, I would like to be able to play the tone of Los Lonely Boys.

Well, tonight I got it.  I mean not exactly, I have a long way to go, two guitar effects to add, but in general, I did discover the guitar tone I had been searching for tonight and to me that means more than I can tell you. I feel really good right now and I don’t see any reason to not continue this.  I will ask the universe to bring me the things I need or want and see if it happens.  What do you think?

=================

Dear Guyver, you have wasted our time saying nothing definite at all in your OP.

Save your thread, reduce your OP into at most 50 words, after figuring out what you want to tell mankind - definitively, instead of vacuously.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, oslove said:

Guyver
Posted June 12  #1

Title of thread: I asked the Universe

So, basically I am a “Lost Soul” in this world if you will.  I used to have something to believe in.  I had something to do!  Since I’ve lost my faith in religion and the Bible, I’ve had to find my way on my own.  So, a long story short, I’m a musician of sorts, I played a lot when I was younger, but recently came back to playing guitar rather seriously in hopes of accomplishing a goal I set for myself.  Anyway, even though I was drinking and partying in a sense at the time, I put this out to the universe, I wanted to be able to get the tone like the guy from Los Lonely Boys.  So, I said to my drinking partner, who happened to be my lovely wife, that I am going to say something to the universe right now.  And then I said it.  I said, if the universe is listening right now and can have any impact on my life, I would like to be able to play the tone of Los Lonely Boys.

Well, tonight I got it.  I mean not exactly, I have a long way to go, two guitar effects to add, but in general, I did discover the guitar tone I had been searching for tonight and to me that means more than I can tell you. I feel really good right now and I don’t see any reason to not continue this.  I will ask the universe to bring me the things I need or want and see if it happens.  What do you think?

=================

Dear Guyver, you have wasted our time saying nothing definite at all in your OP.

Save your thread, reduce your OP into at most 50 words, after figuring out what you want to tell mankind - definitively, instead of vacuously.

No thank you.

PS.  I haven’t wasted your time, since I have not the slightest amount of control of you or time.  If you don’t like what I post, don’t read it and save yourself the time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, oslove said:

- post removed -

I just lost a family member this afternoon. I’m not in any mood to put up with you incompetence. BACK OFF! 

cormac 

• Sad 6

10 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

I just lost a family member this afternoon. I’m not in any mood to put up with you incompetence. BACK OFF! 

cormac 

Put him on ignore.

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Put him on ignore.

Not seeing the point Xeno, if anyone quotes him I get it stuck in my feed anyway. 

cormac

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

cormac 

My condolences cormac.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Will Due said:

My condolences cormac.

Thank you. 

cormac

• Like 3

I got my new PA/Audio system today.  I am complete now.  I have a portable 2000 watt stereo system with a 15, 12 and 8 inch speakers running in parallel chain.  Great tone.  Fairly loud, good vocal tones with the built in EQ.  So, it looks like I am getting the things I asked the universe for slowly over time.  Progress not perfection.

18B36066-540C-4139-B905-F241D21BAF2E.jpeg

• Like 3

So, with respect to that gear above there?  That is modern Bluetooth technology, combination built in EQ for microphone settings that can function as a stereo and PA simulataneously, in JBL plus the proprietary brand of Musicians Friend/Guitar Center, and I have to say wow.  I am really impressed with this gear.  In this case, the computer and technology have won out because, this is by far the best sounding stereo I have ever owned, and one of the top 10 I have ever heard, and it really was not very expensive, in relative terms, plus….this thing sounds great at a low level or high level.  My guitar amp?  It only sounds good loud.  It’s old technology re-issued.  This new stuff? The audio is outstanding.

• Like 2

It’s even better than the old 70’s win technology in terms of sound, IMO, because it brings in a clearer range, and there’s no static.

In terms of cost, it was less than a brand new driver, putter, and pack of ProV1’s. 

9 hours ago, Guyver said:

No thank you.

PS.  I haven’t wasted your time, since I have not the slightest amount of control of you or time.  If you don’t like what I post, don’t read it and save yourself the time.

Dear Guyver, I admire your humility, thanks for you tip to me on how to behave.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

cormac 

My most sincere condolences.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thread cleaned

@oslove - you are free to believe whatever you like, but you need to stop attacking other members for "believing in science", not least because you seemingly don't fully grasp the concept of science, but also because putting others down because they don't subscribe to your personal religious beliefs constitutes preaching.

On the subject of science, it's worth noting that it is through science that you have a computer to type this on, a mobile phone, medicine to take when you are ill, the house in which you are living, a car to drive, the glasses on your face (if you wear any), the food that you eat on a daily basis etc.

It would be better to try to understand what people mean by "science" than to dismiss it out of hand.

It is also possible to appreciate science and to believe in God, the two are not mutually exclusive.

8 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

I just lost a family member this afternoon.

Sincerest condolences.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

8 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

Not seeing the point Xeno, if anyone quotes him I get it stuck in my feed anyway. 

cormac

I understand that. I was just thinking it might help to ignore him for awhile. Till things settle down in life. Sorry for your loss.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

cormac 

I'm sorry for your loss.    Take care.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

cormac 

Hi Cormac

Sorry to hear this, my condolences to you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Guyver said:

I got my new PA/Audio system today.  I am complete now.  I have a portable 2000 watt stereo system with a 15, 12 and 8 inch speakers running in parallel chain.  Great tone.  Fairly loud, good vocal tones with the built in EQ.  So, it looks like I am getting the things I asked the universe for slowly over time.  Progress not perfection.

18B36066-540C-4139-B905-F241D21BAF2E.jpeg

Beautiful.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2022 at 8:14 AM, Guyver said:

So, basically I am a “Lost Soul” in this world if you will.  I used to have something to believe in.  I had something to do!  Since I’ve lost my faith in religion and the Bible, I’ve had to find my way on my own.  So, a long story short, I’m a musician of sorts, I played a lot when I was younger, but recently came back to playing guitar rather seriously in hopes of accomplishing a goal I set for myself.  Anyway, even though I was drinking and partying in a sense at the time, I put this out to the universe, I wanted to be able to get the tone like the guy from Los Lonely Boys.  So, I said to my drinking partner, who happened to be my lovely wife, that I am going to say something to the universe right now.  And then I said it.  I said, if the universe is listening right now and can have any impact on my life, I would like to be able to play the tone of Los Lonely Boys.

Well, tonight I got it.  I mean not exactly, I have a long way to go, two guitar effects to add, but in general, I did discover the guitar tone I had been searching for tonight and to me that means more than I can tell you. I feel really good right now and I don’t see any reason to not continue this.  I will ask the universe to bring me the things I need or want and see if it happens.  What do you think?

I would like to offer up an insight about how this stuff works. It will sound ridiculous, but it always works when tried.

Lets pretend you have gone to the super market and have a full trolley. When you push it then its hard to get moving as you need to build up its energy. Then when you let go it continues on for a bit until its energy has dissipated. So we are basically discussing how momentum works with the trolley.

There is a type of momentum at work in the universe centred around patterns. Patterns of thinking, feeling, perceiving, acting, and behaving. You start by setting a pattern, engaging in it constantly to give it momentum, and then when you stop the universe wants to keep it going until its momentum has dissipated.

So, whenever we want to influence what we get we have to be clever. We have to pick the right patterns and establish them over a couple of weeks to build up their momentum. Then stop. And the universe will send experiences our way to keep them going until the energy has dissipated. I can give a personal example.

Cookies crazy guide for unemployed people to get a job from several years ago:

Pattern 1: Get up at 7am each day and go to bed at 10pm, to mirror workday sleeping patterns.

Pattern 2: Put your work clothes on just before 9am and take them off just after 5pm.

Pattern 3: After 5pm each workday spend an hour reviewing holiday destinations on the internet. The aim is not `I wish to go there` or `I need a job first then I can go there` but instead imagine yourself enjoying the holiday. Alternatively spend the hour looking at things you want to buy then use your imagination to play out scenarios using them.

Pattern 4: On your pretend lunch break 1pm to 2pm (or whatever you choose) spend the hour obsessing about work related problems. Invent them if you have too, but play them out in your mind as if they were real.

Do all the above four patterns for two weeks, keep it going until you get a job interview, do the interview, then stop the patterns. You`ll get the job.

You really dont want to know what I have managed to pull off so far doing all this. One tip, stop seeing the rest of reality as made out of separate objects and separate people. See everything outside yourself as one thing. That one thing will try to keep the patterns going via whatever means it chooses.

Other tips are to avoid negative thought patterns, as the universe will keep sending experiences which trap you in them. Avoid doing anything you dont like which doesnt bring you pleasure. That one is very important. You only want the universe to send you things you like.

And finally I refer you to the stories about Moses in Sufism. Sometimes the universe requires a chain of events two or three long to move you to the point it can keep the patterns going. Dont give up if the result isn`t immediate, give it a few days to see what happens. It will deliver.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Pattern 1: Get up at 7am each day and go to bed at 10pm, to mirror workday sleeping patterns.

Pattern 2: Put your work clothes on just before 9am and take them off just after 5pm.

Scott Adams.

Pattern 3: After 5pm each workday spend an hour reviewing holiday destinations on the internet. The aim is not `I wish to go there` or `I need a job first then I can go there` but instead imagine yourself enjoying the holiday. Alternatively spend the hour looking at things you want to buy then use your imagination to play out scenarios using them.

Pattern 4: On your pretend lunch break 1pm to 2pm (or whatever you choose) spend the hour obsessing about work related problems. Invent them if you have too, but play them out in your mind as if they were real.

Neville Goddard.

• Haha 1

Ignore the laughs (yes, you XenoFish lol).

Be crazy cookie eccentric, try these things out, you dont get to see what works and what is BS until you give it a go.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1