Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Book reading thread?

ouija ouija

Can anyone tell me where the 'What are you reading?' thread has gone?

I've looked in 'Movies, music, books and television shows', 'Hobbies, sports and interests' and 'Unexplained TV, books, film and radio'. As per usual, I'm sorry to say that the search facility was absolutely no help at all :(. I thought it would at least manage something simple like finding a topic.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Can anyone tell me where the 'What are you reading?' thread has gone?

I've looked in 'Movies, music, books and television shows', 'Hobbies, sports and interests' and 'Unexplained TV, books, film and radio'. As per usual, I'm sorry to say that the search facility was absolutely no help at all :(. I thought it would at least manage something simple like finding a topic.

It's here:

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/13233-what-are-you-reading/page/72/

The reason the search couldn't find it is because it hasn't been posted in for over three years, the forum's search currently only returns results from the last two years due to resource limitations (extending the search scope would slow the whole site to a crawl.)

An alternative option is to use Google, type in "site:unexplained-mysteries.com what you are reading" and it finds it straight away.

• Thanks 5

Thank you, Saru :).

It's very puzzling, though! I feel as if I've posted there in the last 12mths or so. I guess it must be more than 2yrs . . . time has flown while I was enjoying myself! :D

edit to say: I just looked in the topic and it's 4yrs since I was last there! :lol:

edited again to apologise to the search for being disparaging about it. :blush:

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 3