Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

True Witchcraft requires the use of Spirits to achieve magical powers

stevemagegod

Can Humans fly like in Dragonball? 

The answer of course is No. 

Can Humans fly like in Dragonball by the use of Witchcraft? 

The answer of course is Yes. 

In Christianity saints that have achieved levitation in the Catholic canon include; St. Angela of Brescia, St. Antoinette of Florence, St Benedict Joseph Labre, St. Arey, St. Peter Celestine, St. Colette, St. Margaret of Hungary, St Martin de Porres St. Mary of Egypt, St. Stephen of Hungary, St. Joseph Oriol, Bl.

So why do these people achieve Sainthood? Why is certain types of Levitation accepted as a Miracle while other Levitation feets are considered Demonic Possession?  

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/weird-news/terrifying-exorcism-sees-woman-levitate-24436223

The pop culture icon of Witchs riding broomsticks I believe originated from Witchs Summoning powerful Spirits and then Sealing them inside of a broomstick with a Ring of Solomon type of device. That way you have better control over the Spirit inside of that object instead of your body where it can ruin your life.  

Why do I believe this is a possibility? 

Because of Haunted Objects. It’s been proven many times by various Paranormal Researchers that Objects can be Haunted or Cursed. So how does a Object contain Energy? I believe we all use are Naturally Chi Energy more often then we think. This Chi Energy can become attached to Objects overtime and be stored like a Battery. If it’s a object we are really attached to sometimes those objects can release the energy stored inside of it. And it can result in various Paranormal Phenomenon. Witchs have figured out a way to store this Energy into Objects and then release it on command when it benefits them. If King Solomon can do it surely it can be repeated. After all he used the Ring of Solomon to command Demons to build the Wailing Wall, and Temple of Solomon. 

During the Salem Witchcraft Trials many people were accused of making pacts with the Devil. I don’t believe it’s all propaganda. I believe there was some Magic going on because today Salem is a very haunted place. These Witchs didn’t make pacts with the Devil. They made pacts with the many Names of God to perform some powerful Magic like Summoning Familiars for example. The names of God can then manipulated to perform different feets. Just look at Christianity for example. When we Catholics pray we pray to the Son of God Jesus. Names have power. Objects have power. And the many names of God all contain power Humans have learned to manipulate over time. That’s why when Societies like the Roman Empire, and Ancient Egypt switched Deity’s it resulted in huge Political and Economic disruption throughout the entire Empire all because they stopped using one Deity over another.

There are also powerful runes called Sigils that we use in our everyday life all the time without realizing it. One example is the Bluetooth symbol. It is a actual rune stone and if you don’t believe me go on the Bluetooth website yourself. Corporate logos are many examples of Sigils. All of these symbols contain power and influence in our modern Society. These sigils have a will to survive on there own. It goes much deeper then just making money. If you want to look deeper I suggest looking up the Sigils of Apple Store, and Google Chrome. 

Some cultures that have powerful magic that I have come across in my research are Navajo Skinwalkers, Voodoo, Jewish, Egyptian, and Tibetan Magic. 

I have gone down many Rabbit Holes in my research. So take this with a grain of salt. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I do believe in energies and powers beyond our physical level understanding, but we are indoctrinated by science and society to think of all these things as medieval superstition. They're real and understood and controlled more and less by some even today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Magick is about creating a change in consciousness. Anyone claiming otherwise is an idiot.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I do believe in energies and powers beyond our physical level understanding, but we are indoctrinated by science and society to think of all these things as medieval superstition. They're real and understood and controlled more and less by some even today.

A good example of this is Astrology. The Stars do have influence over our Lives and for some reason it’s no longer taught. You have to be self taught in order to understand that stuff.  And yet many politicians use the stars to determine the course of policy. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

A good example of this is Astrology. The Stars do have influence over our Lives and for some reason it’s no longer taught. You have to be self taught in order to understand that stuff.  And yet many politicians use the stars to determine the course of policy. 

No. Not at all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

16 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

Nothing but pseudoscience.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

Astrology is one subject I have been slow to study or embrace. However, I now suspect there is something to it. Some people I respect do respect the subject. One piece influencing me that way was the scientific work of Michel Gauquelin. I found the following in an article on encyclopedia.com:

The research was published in a series of books beginning with The Cosmic Clocks in 1967. The research was hailed by the astrological community as good news, even though the findings contradicted many standard astrological affirmations. It served as part of the catalyst for the formation of the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of the Claims of the Paranormal, which began a project to refute the data presented by the Gauquelins. The project, in fact, replicated the Gauquelins' results, but rather than publish its findings, the committee falsified the results. The ensuing "Starbaby" scandal severely damaged the credibility of the committee.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

Well Steve, here is what one channeled spiritual being I respect (Kryon) has to say about astrology and why it matters and why it is true.

(17) QUESTION: Dear Kryon, we’ve been studying astrology for some time and we know that the solar system helps to create and support an impression of an individual selfhood for us. The planets and their movements affect our character, moods, and ideas. We’d like to know what exactly this mechanism does and how this system works in terms of science. Most important, we’d like to know how we could use this ancient science most effectively in the new energy. It seems to be a contract, “karma.” What happens when one enlightens and cancels his contract? Do the planets then stop affecting us?

ANSWER: Although this has been explained in recent channellings, we’ll summarize the way astrology works: The sun is the fulcrum of the solar system and the center of energy for life for you. There is a physical mechanism for the sending of information from the sun to the other planets and it’s called the solar wind. This energy stream carries with it whatever pattern of interdimensional energy the sun has at that moment, and delivers it to whatever is in reach of the sun's magnetic field [the Helios]. It’s always there, but it has cycles of intensity. Although science sees the solar wind as a energy player in the solar system, they have yet to see the interdimensional patterns it carries to the planets as this wind blasts out from the sun.

These patterns reflect the posturing of the sun as the other planets exhibit their tugs and pulls on it via gravity and magnetics (both are interdimensional energies). Therefore these sun patterns change continuously as the planets provide new gravitational and magnetic situations to the sun.

When the solar wind, carrying this sun pattern, hits the Earth, it deposits the pattern upon the magnetic grid. The magnetic grid is dynamic (changes all the time), and is responsive to being constantly repatterned. The grid lines of the planet alter the pattern slightly due to fact that your grids aren’t consistent and have greater and lesser areas of influence in different Earth locations.

Human DNA is sensitive to magnetics, since it is a magnetic engine itself. At birth, when the child is separated from the parent, there is a signal sent to the brain of the infant that says, “Your system is now active and on its own, apart from your mother.” During that first breath of independent and unique life, the child’s DNA receives the pattern from the magnetics of the Earth’s grid, and takes on what you have come to call “astrological attributes.”

Different places on the planet will carry the basic pattern, plus or minus what Earth’s magnetic field has contributed due to geographic location. This explains why world-class astrology must take into consideration the location of birth. Astocartography is also based on this principle.

Astrology is the oldest science on the planet, and can be proven to be accurate. In addition, “generic” astrology is also a significant influence in Humanism, from the cycles of the female’s system, to the profound changes in Human behavior when the moon in full. You can’t separate yourself from it, and those who don’t believe in it might as well not believe in breathing, because it’s that much of an influence on your life.

The new energy on the planet invites you to change your DNA. This is the teaching of Kryon. When you change your DNA, you’re working with the very core of the pattern you had at birth, and so you’re able to then work on some of the attributes of your astrological blueprint, and actually change it—even neutralize it. We told you all about that in 1989. Masters did this, and you’re now coming into a time where your abilities are those of the masters. Look into your life and eliminate the things that are challenges and keep the attributes that support you. This is the true balanced Human Being.

You can change your sensitivity to attributes within your own individual astrology type, but the generic influences of the planets’ and moon’s movements will always affect you to some degree, since you’re not an island apart from others. These would be things such as retrogrades and the moon’s influence (as indicated). 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, stevemagegod said:

There are also powerful runes called Sigils that we use in our everyday life all the time without realizing it. One example is the Bluetooth symbol. It is a actual rune stone and if you don’t believe me go on the Bluetooth website yourself.

The Bluetooth symbol is literally only the combination of the Nordic runes for H and B, symbolizing Harold Bluetooth who united the tribes of Denmark through communication. It is NOT a sigil. 

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 5

There are also powerful runes called Sigils that we use in our everyday life all the time without realizing it. One example is the Bluetooth symbol. It is a actual rune stone and if you don’t believe me go on the Bluetooth website yourself. Corporate logos are many examples of Sigils. All of these symbols contain power and influence in our modern Society. These sigils have a will to survive on there own. It goes much deeper then just making money. If you want to look deeper I suggest looking up the Sigils of Apple Store, and Google Chrome. 

There seems to be some confusion between a sigil and a logo. A corporate logo can be seen as a tool to anchor what the company represents. If I see a McDonald's logo, I think of heavy breathing fat kids two cheese burgers away from heart failure. Those logo's only contain "power" equal the the meaning behind them, which is entirely subjective. The logo's are not sentient, they have no will of their own. 

Because of Haunted Objects. It’s been proven many times by various Paranormal Researchers that Objects can be Haunted or Cursed. So how does a Object contain Energy? I believe we all use are Naturally Chi Energy more often then we think. This Chi Energy can become attached to Objects overtime and be stored like a Battery. If it’s a object we are really attached to sometimes those objects can release the energy stored inside of it. And it can result in various Paranormal Phenomenon. Witchs have figured out a way to store this Energy into Objects and then release it on command when it benefits them. If King Solomon can do it surely it can be repeated. After all he used the Ring of Solomon to command Demons to build the Wailing Wall, and Temple of Solomon. 

No, it is the idea of an object being haunted that makes it 'haunted'. There is no residual spiritual energy (or whatever) attached to such things. They don't act as some spiritual capacitor. It is the meaning and value such items have on the believer that can create a nocebo effect.

During the Salem Witchcraft Trials many people were accused of making pacts with the Devil. I don’t believe it’s all propaganda. I believe there was some Magic going on because today Salem is a very haunted place. These Witchs didn’t make pacts with the Devil. They made pacts with the many Names of God to perform some powerful Magic like Summoning Familiars for example. The names of God can then manipulated to perform different feets. Just look at Christianity for example. When we Catholics pray we pray to the Son of God Jesus. Names have power. Objects have power. And the many names of God all contain power Humans have learned to manipulate over time. That’s why when Societies like the Roman Empire, and Ancient Egypt switched Deity’s it resulted in huge Political and Economic disruption throughout the entire Empire all because they stopped using one Deity over another.

Nocebo and placebo effects. Once again creating nothing more than a change in consciousness. 

Not even sure why I bother explaining this stuff to people. No one cares, they seem to happy with their easy answers. 

• Like 5

The pop culture icon of Witchs riding broomsticks I believe originated from Witchs Summoning powerful Spirits and then Sealing them inside of a broomstick with a Ring of Solomon type of device. That way you have better control over the Spirit inside of that object instead of your body where it can ruin your life.  

The imagery of witches on broomsticks has absolutely nothing to do with anything you mentioned at all.  It stems from a pagan fertility ritual involving jumping over broomsticks, and the act of "flying" is due to a hallucinogenic salve called "flying ointment" (made of toxic herbs including henbane, belladonna, mandrake, amanita, wolfsbane, monkshood, fly agaric, cannabis, poppy, foxglove and hellebore) and that caused them to have vivid dreams of flying.... ESPECIALLY when applied to a sensitive area such as the genitals (another source of the broom, since the ointment could be applied to the broom first, then transferred to the genital area).   I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but it really seems like you've pulled all of this out of your ass and put it on display without any proper research.  

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Magick is about creating a change in consciousness. Anyone claiming otherwise is an idiot.

Drugs create a change in consciousness. Alcohol creates a change in consciousness. That’s training wheels. Real Magick is manipulating Spirits to perform tasks for you or give you powers you wouldn’t normally have. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, stevemagegod said:

Drugs create a change in consciousness. Alcohol creates a change in consciousness. That’s training wheels. Real Magick is manipulating Spirits to perform tasks for you or give you powers you wouldn’t normally have. 

As the husband of a witch, I'm calling you out for having absolutely zero knowledge of what you're talking about

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HSlim said:

The imagery of witches on broomsticks has absolutely nothing to do with anything you mentioned at all.  It stems from a pagan fertility ritual involving jumping over broomsticks, and the act of "flying" is due to a hallucinogenic salve called "flying ointment" (made of toxic herbs including henbane, belladonna, mandrake, amanita, wolfsbane, monkshood, fly agaric, cannabis, poppy, foxglove and hellebore) and  that caused them to have vivid dreams of flying.  I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but it really seems like you've pulled all of this out of your ass and put it on display without any proper research.  

I’ve come across flying ointment in my research. It doesn’t explain the Levitation feets that get people Sainthood.  I also said take this post with a grain of salt in my post. Unless you missed that? 

• Haha 1

Just now, stevemagegod said:

Magick uses rituals and the spirits are just a tool. They act as a way to take conscious attention off the request. Allowing whatever intention the practicioner might have had to slip into deeper levels. Basically helping to remove the lust for results. 

• Like 3

Just now, stevemagegod said:

I’ve come across flying ointment in my research. It doesn’t explain the Levitation feets that get people Sainthood.  I also said take this post with a grain of salt in my post. Unless you missed that? 

Oh I've absolutely taken your comments with a grain of salt

And the "saints" were just flat out full of ****

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In regards to spirits, they're just long used servitors. Even God is a servitor of sorts, a Godform. Which is just a large memetic entity. 

• Like 1

Ha Ha Ha, No | Know Your Meme

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 6/14/2022 at 2:31 PM, stevemagegod said:

Can Humans fly like in Dragonball? 

The answer of course is No. 

Can Humans fly like in Dragonball by the use of Witchcraft? 

The answer of course is Yes. 

In Christianity saints that have achieved levitation in the Catholic canon include; St. Angela of Brescia, St. Antoinette of Florence, St Benedict Joseph Labre, St. Arey, St. Peter Celestine, St. Colette, St. Margaret of Hungary, St Martin de Porres St. Mary of Egypt, St. Stephen of Hungary, St. Joseph Oriol, Bl.

So why do these people achieve Sainthood? Why is certain types of Levitation accepted as a Miracle while other Levitation feets are considered Demonic Possession?  

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/weird-news/terrifying-exorcism-sees-woman-levitate-24436223

Why do I believe this is a possibility? 

Some cultures that have powerful magic that I have come across in my research are Navajo Skinwalkers, Voodoo, Jewish, Egyptian, and Tibetan Magic. 

I have gone down many Rabbit Holes in my research. So take this with a grain of salt. 

wBIOSI=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

This isnt you is it?^^^^

Seems a lot of posts trying to clue you in have gone ignored by you, my turn, lol.

No one can magically fly or levitate i would ask you to post your proof but we both know you have zero.

There simply are no spirits or entities out there waiting to be called on to help or perform if there were then it would be common, a person buys a book of instructions off Amazon draws a doodle on some graveyard ground and out pops beetlejuice saying, its parrrrtytime.

Nope sorry no spookies out there its just a mind trick a delusion, dont get me wrong i know some folks believe their fantasies but it doesnt make it real.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, the13bats said:

wBIOSI=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

This isnt you is it?^^^^

Seems a lot of posts trying to clue you in have gone ignored by you, my turn, lol.

No one can magically fly or levitate i would ask you to post your proof but we both know you have zero.

There simply are no spirits or entities out there waiting to be called on to help or perform if there were then it would be common, a person buys a book of instructions off Amazon draws a doodle on some graveyard ground and out pops beetlejuice saying, its parrrrtytime.

Nope sorry no spookies out there its just a mind trick a delusion, dont get me wrong i know some folks believe their fantasies but it doesnt make it real.

Furthermore...no one has ever levitated.  It is an impossible feat which only exists in the Realm of Belief.   In reality, it isn't real.  It is out of the reality of the laws of physics.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've met/dated some girls who do believe magic is real. Idk on the fence. Anyway, I just bought Drawing Down the Moon (Margot Adler). I'll come back once my spell casting abilities are complete.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Haha 1

On 6/22/2022 at 3:36 PM, Bed of chaos said:

I've met/dated some girls who do believe magic is real. Idk on the fence. Anyway, I just bought Drawing Down the Moon (Margot Adler). I'll come back once my spell casting abilities are complete.

Please do let us know but be prepared for me to ask you to prove claims.

In the mid 90s i was lucky enough to be working at both my friends Santeria shop and DJing a goth club, the Craft came out and what a fun time. My leather punk vest still has my "we are the weirdos mister" pin on the lapel.

I didnt date any believers but sure did know countless and not once has a person been able to prove their claims, of course saying "it doesnt work that way" is a great blanket lame excuse but gee whizz if a person is boasting of special/magical powers but cant show them whats the point?

However i have seen the power the idea of magic can have on the credulous

On 6/27/2022 at 7:22 PM, the13bats said:

Please do let us know but be prepared for me to ask you to prove claims.

In the mid 90s i was lucky enough to be working at both my friends Santeria shop and DJing a goth club, the Craft came out and what a fun time. My leather punk vest still has my "we are the weirdos mister" pin on the lapel.

I didnt date any believers but sure did know countless and not once has a person been able to prove their claims, of course saying "it doesnt work that way" is a great blanket lame excuse but gee whizz if a person is boasting of special/magical powers but cant show them whats the point?

However i have seen the power the idea of magic can have on the credulous

Relax dude, I'm not summoning Baphomet. It was a joke. The books about wiccan traditions, neo pagan movement in history.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bed of chaos said:

Relax dude, I'm not summoning Baphomet. It was a joke. The books about wiccan traditions, neo pagan movement in history.

Ive noticed a lot of people on here will tell someone to relax when its actually them who is all keyed up.

I knew you were funning and of course didnt think you summoned bap, no one can.