Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Marilyn Monroe's dress destroyed by Kim Kardashian

Ok. This is just a rant because, again, I have to witness how imbecils, squaters, wannabies, leaches....have apsolutely no regard for Legends. Marilyn Monroe is a Legend, the other person whose name should not be spoken because then I have to puke, will never be a Legend.

If anyone asks what is wrong with our society, THIS. Imbecils without a gram of talent raking up the $$$$ and ultimately disrespecting the true Legends like Marilyn, Jane Russel, John Wayne.......

Sorry about the rant, I am p***ed and tired of those bloodsuckers.

On both sides of the zipper, the fabric was completely frayed like shredded chicken,” said Morrisette, a visual artist and costume expert who said he helped display the dress for the 2016 auction that Ripley’s bought it from.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna33681

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

The words "vanity", and "dumbed downed society" comes to mind.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

When i seen 'destroyed by k.k ,' my first thought was kevin keegan .:yes:

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, diddyman68 said:

When i seen 'destroyed by k.k ,' my first thought was kevin keegan .:yes:

I thought it was the Klan.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, The Silver Shroud said:

I thought it was the Klan.

Samesies... 

• Like 2

Uh... why did she put the dress on?  That outsized posterior of hers could wreck a new, strong dress.  :innocent:  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, and then said:

Uh... why did she put the dress on?  That outsized posterior of hers could wreck a new, strong dress.  :innocent:  

Yea that’s certainly true, and it is a.so a feature once seen is impossible to get. :D Proof of this is the fact that both John and Robert shared more than brotherly where Marilyn was concerned. Yet sadly while it’s excepted in social circles Jack could have saved her life q d yet never lifted a finger to do so!:no:

RIP - Marilyn we are missed and you left us far to do !:yes:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 4

• The title was changed to Marilyn Monroe's dress destroyed by Kim Kardashian

The 'Me too' generation in all its glory.

Why not just have a copy of the dress made? Not like she doesn't have to money for it. Oh, wait....that would be using common sense. Forgot that it almost doesn't exist.

• Like 3

I thought the K.K. was Kathleen Kennedy. At least she hasn’t released a “leaked” happy fun time video to gain fame for the Klu Klux Kardashians. (Sorry had to throw in a klan reference after seeing two others. I hope they don’t show up after being named three times.)

• Like 1

I'm trying to figure out how much money I owe the movie makers of Hollywood, hopefully when I can eventually pay them the debt theyre entitled to, it will be put to good use.  Hopefully the interest rate won't be astronomical.  If it weren't for them who knows what life would be like for me.  I'm as grateful as can be and hope my contribution will be of value to them.  I wish them nothing but the best that life has to offer, they certainly deserve it.

Edited by Nutrition Fact