Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bill Clinton talks about UFOs in 'Late Show' interview

He probably saw a lot from the window of Epstein's jet.

• Like 3

Is that the same man? He looks a bit like a space alien himself doesnt he?

Edited by Nutrition Fact

Uhm, I honestly didn’t see anything controversial or mind blowing in that interview. He basically blew it off with humor as he probably knows just as little as the rest of the world, even as Commander In Chief, back then. 

The folks in the know would be astronomers professionally doing this, but even more so the countless amateur astronomers and astrophotographers constantly watching the skies and not being held back by any evil Government (yes, Psyche and Astro, I am referring to you as an excellent example of such). 

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Hahahahahahahahahhahahah!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Anthill Tiger said:

Hahahahahahahahahhahahah!!!!!!

Ok, so any input on why you find it so funny?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Because  they call that a Leader..he cannot even look the part, none of them can. The ones controlling the world behind the scenes expect everyone to believe the nonsense that is frequently uttered out of these so called Leader's mouths. At least this one is honest (to a degree), the most he misses about the Job is Air Force one.

• Confused 1

With bill i didnt much care either way i was working 7 days a week booking bands etc so politics were way off my radar.

I found it hilarious that he hooked up with monica, and i believe they ordered a pizza after the act, then of course bill denies it and gets in hot water yet walks scott free, woo hoo.

I recall bill yelling someone who asked him about aliens that as far as he knew there were none but if their were he wanted to know, that reply told me he really was far more concerned with soiling an intern than little green men.

Still the best potus when it came to stirring true belivers into a frenzy was Reagan several times he drove his team nuts going imprompt spewing about how world differences would be out aside if we were faced with a threat from out there and he would point to the sky.