Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Canada and US to share data on UFOs and nuclear security


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

The move aims to mitigate any potential threat posed by UAPs to nuclear facilities across the continent.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/358458/canada-and-us-to-share-data-on-ufos-and-nuclear-security

I’d honestly be very surprised if such information hadn’t been shared in the past. 
 

Cheers,

Badeskov

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, badeskov said:

I’d honestly be very surprised if such information hadn’t been shared in the past. 
 

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hi Bade

We have every since the NORAD agreement and have been on one of their bases years ago, biggest honking binoculars I have ever seen or looked through.

https://www.norad.mil/About-NORAD/NORAD-Agreement/#:~:text=On May 12%2C 1958%2C the,agreement came in March 1968.

 

The common defense of the North American continent traces its history back to 1940 when Canadian Prime Minister Mackenzie King and U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt met to discuss the war in Europe and mutual defense concerns.

In September 1957, the two nations agreed to create the “North American Air Defense Command” (NORAD) headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colo. as a bi-national command, centralizing operational control of continental air defenses against the threat of Soviet bombers. On May 12, 1958, the agreement between the Canadian and U.S. governments that established NORAD was formalized. The agreement included 11 principles governing the organization and operation of NORAD and called for a renewal of the agreement in 10 years.

The first renewal of the agreement came in March 1968. The NORAD Agreement has been reviewed, revised, renewed or extended several times since then: May 1973; May 1975; May 1980; March 1981 (when the name was changed to “North American Aerospace Defense Command”); March 1986; April 1991; March 1996; June 2000; and May 2006.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Bade

We have every since the NORAD agreement and have been on one of their bases years ago, biggest honking binoculars I have ever seen or looked through.

https://www.norad.mil/About-NORAD/NORAD-Agreement/#:~:text=On May 12%2C 1958%2C the,agreement came in March 1968.

 

The common defense of the North American continent traces its history back to 1940 when Canadian Prime Minister Mackenzie King and U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt met to discuss the war in Europe and mutual defense concerns.

In September 1957, the two nations agreed to create the “North American Air Defense Command” (NORAD) headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colo. as a bi-national command, centralizing operational control of continental air defenses against the threat of Soviet bombers. On May 12, 1958, the agreement between the Canadian and U.S. governments that established NORAD was formalized. The agreement included 11 principles governing the organization and operation of NORAD and called for a renewal of the agreement in 10 years.

The first renewal of the agreement came in March 1968. The NORAD Agreement has been reviewed, revised, renewed or extended several times since then: May 1973; May 1975; May 1980; March 1981 (when the name was changed to “North American Aerospace Defense Command”); March 1986; April 1991; March 1996; June 2000; and May 2006.

Hi jm,

I am very familiar with NORAD/ STRATCOM, but just a little surprised why this is news suddenly. Such data has been shared for years, I am sure. 
 

Cheers,

Badeskov

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, badeskov said:

Hi jm,

I am very familiar with NORAD/ STRATCOM, but just a little surprised why this is news suddenly. Such data has been shared for years, I am sure. 
 

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hi Bade

Likely because they don’t get headlines for “seeing things”. It is and has been part of our defence system for decades so people may not be aware of it as it doesn’t generate publicity.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Our leaders are all now officially retarded. When the aliens do finally arrive, they won't ask anyone to take them to our leader, they'll have already obtained enough data to realize the leaders are not even sentient.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So there's UFO's above Nuclear facilities and they're sharing information because they can't identify what they are but people maintain that it can't be alien tech. 

Right! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

So there's UFO's above Nuclear facilities and they're sharing information because they can't identify what they are but people maintain that it can't be alien tech. 

Right! 

Why does an unexplained (or more likely classified/undisclosed) item have to be of extraterrestrial origin?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Well it may be incredibly old news but when i referred to ufos visiting nuclear facilities on this site nobody believed that there had ever been any link and were quick to claim that they proved me wrong by saying they didnt see it on google as people here do. So it is easy to see why ancient headlines have to keep people clued in and disregarding the fact that we havent been kept up to date in 60 years.

Edited by Nnicolette
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

So there's UFO's above Nuclear facilities and they're sharing information because they can't identify what they are but people maintain that it can't be alien tech. 

Right! 

I wish people would listen they never do. Its probably not extraterrestrial but extra dimensional. They are probably operating in another frequency range(dimension) than ours... It has always been clear that the nuclear activities are disrupting thier environment and surely that is why they make shows of shutting them off and stopping destructive action. At this point it seems like the people are just playing dumb and ignoring these warnings because they want to do what they want to do and not be considerate of why they keep getting the warnings. Considering that they can come to us and we cant go to them.... It is a very stupid thing to keep ignoring.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

I wish people would listen they never do. Its probably not extraterrestrial but extra dimensional. 

Or it's neither. That would be the logical and reasonable solution.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Trelane said:

Or it's neither. That would be the logical and reasonable solution.

It probably is alien unless there's some superpower nation with flight capabilities beyond comprehension that nobody seems to have located on Earth. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

It probably is alien unless there's some superpower nation with flight capabilities beyond comprehension that nobody seems to have located on Earth. 

Which capabilities are you referring to? Or rather, what incident are you referencing?

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Which capabilities are you referring to? Or rather, what incident are you referencing?

 

Let's start with the ones in the article. The objects that appear above nuclear facilities and nobody can say where they come from. Neat trick. Who is repeatedly doing that across the US and Canada? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Let's start with the ones in the article. The objects that appear above nuclear facilities and nobody can say where they come from. Neat trick. Who is repeatedly doing that across the US and Canada? 

Well, the article linked for the OP doesn't say anything about "flight capabilities beyond comprehension".

Is there a specific incident you're remembering that is linked to this topic?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Well, the article linked for the OP doesn't say anything about "flight capabilities beyond comprehension".

Is there a specific incident you're remembering that is linked to this topic?

So there's no data to share? Right. Very odd that they feel a need to collaborate then. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, OpenMindedSceptic said:

So there's no data to share? Right. Very odd that they feel a need to collaborate then. 

I'm merely asking a question. I'll ask again. Is there an instance that you are recalling that wasn't referenced in the article?

As has been previously explained they have shared information for decades.

The collaboration is likely a refinement to already established intelligence sharing protocols. In light of recent moves by both Russia and China, I think it's a reasonable move for such close neighbors and allies.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Trelane said:

I'm merely asking a question. I'll ask again. Is there an instance that you are recalling that wasn't referenced in the article?

As has been previously explained they have shared information for decades.

The collaboration is likely a refinement to already established intelligence sharing protocols. In light of recent moves by both Russia and China, I think it's a reasonable move for such close neighbors and allies.

The article specifically mentions UAP's over nuclear sites.To have a UAP that flies over nuclear sites and nobody seems to know where they come from.... name the country 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

The article specifically mentions UAP's over nuclear sites.To have a UAP that flies over nuclear sites and nobody seems to know where they come from.... name the country 

Country?  Hell, a commercially owned drone could do that. 

Once again, do you have an instance where "flight capabilities beyond comprehension" were reported with these events?

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

It probably is alien unless there's some superpower nation with flight capabilities beyond comprehension that nobody seems to have located on Earth. 

I see this post and no rational response after that.

I take it this was an effort to tell a lie: "with flight capabilities beyond comprehension"

Of course it is. 

 

Here is the funny part. UFOs are reported everywhere. Some are going to be over nuclear site, some over open water, some over cities, some over mountains, some over rural areas ...

Looks like this is just more blathering by those with no idea what they are spouting about. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Bade

Likely because they don’t get headlines for “seeing things”. It is and has been part of our defence system for decades so people may not be aware of it as it doesn’t generate publicity.

Hi Jm,

I believe that you are correct!

Cheers,

Badeskov

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/20/2022 at 12:08 AM, stereologist said:

I see this post and no rational response after that.

I take it this was an effort to tell a lie: "with flight capabilities beyond comprehension"

Of course it is. 

 

Here is the funny part. UFOs are reported everywhere. Some are going to be over nuclear site, some over open water, some over cities, some over mountains, some over rural areas ...

Looks like this is just more blathering by those with no idea what they are spouting about. 

I look forward to your explanation of where they come from. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I look forward to your explanation of where they come from. 

I look forward to you defending another of your baloney stories, but you can't because you were making up nonsense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I look forward to your explanation of where they come from. 

Where what came from? Why do you think there was a “they”?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2022 at 11:25 PM, badeskov said:

Hi jm,

I am very familiar with NORAD/ STRATCOM, but just a little surprised why this is news suddenly. Such data has been shared for years, I am sure. 
 

Cheers,

Badeskov

I’d bet a small finger that “need to know” has segregated our intelligence community into groups.

I am sure as well-  it has been shared for years because I did a search on it before retirement on one of the databases before and came up with a lot of “n2k” documents. 
 

aliens? I have serious doubts but if it isn’t it scares me more on how fragmented out or government is. Aliens would make me sigh in relief.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.