Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Spirits in my House stole my IPhone

stevemagegod

I am 100% a Phone Addict. When I put my phone down I know where it is 100% of the time. I put my phone down in my room on my table. I walked away for a MINUTE. I know I put it on my table. I just spent the last 30 minutes looking for my phone. NO ONE  IS HOME to move it. I looked outside in my car, I looked in the garbage since I just ate lunch thinking I may have accidentally tossed it out. I looked in my work coat, I looked in my work pants. Nothing. I don’t live in a big house and I’m thinking to myself where the **** did this **** go? So I have Alexa call my phone. No ringing even though my Do Not Disturb is turned off. I walked up and down the house two times looking in all my normal spots. I finally find my phone in the weirdest possible spot after I decided to look underneath stuff. It’s under my chair being covered by blankets “Hidden”. I’m thinking to myself how in the **** did it get there? I look at my notifications on my phone and sure enough Alexa did call. So why didn’t I hear it? I 100% know I put my phone on my desk. So how the **** did it end up under my chair next to my seat?

That’s literally the last place I thought to look. And it’s only because I decided to look underneath stuff. And again no else is even home to mess with me. d*** **** Spirits moving my ****. Has anyone else experienced Unexplained Object Disappearances? And then just magically reappears either in the same spot where you know you put it a week later (this has happened to me many times) or in a place that makes you go I know I didn’t put there? 

Edited by stevemagegod
  • Confused 1

It sounds like you forgot you put silent mode on and mistakenly left it under the chair, for whatever reason. Stuff like that happens to me all the time. If silent mode wasn't on then you probably didn't hear it because it was covered in blankets.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, stevemagegod said:

So how the **** did it end up under my chair next to my seat?

It fell there.... but of course muh evil demons did it.:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You probably knocked it down from the table with your arm, when you got up, and your mind was too preoccupied to notice.

• Like 2

I think this is an example of the Mandela effect. In the alternate reality you put the phone down where you remembered it to be.

Whenever anyone makes a mistake use the ME to pretend you did not.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, zep73 said:

You probably knocked it down from the table with your arm, when you got up, and your mind was too preoccupied to notice.

It wasn’t next to me. (That was the first place I looked.) It was behind me hidden unless you looked down to physically see it. Even if I knocked if it down how does it get behind my chair from my desk? 

Edited by stevemagegod
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

It wasn’t next to me. (That was the first place I looked.) It was behind me hidden unless you looked down to physically see it. Even if I knocked if it down how does it get behind my chair from my desk? 

I often push things down from my table by mistake, and they always land further away than I expect. Sometimes a lot further.

• Like 2

Steve, did you call Alexa again after you found the phone to see if the sound is working correctly?

2 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

Has anyone else experienced Unexplained Object Disappearances? 

Yes, I think it quite possible that I have actually. It was a 'neck pillow' with suspect #1 being a spirit known as Erik from Channeling Erik

Here's the story I've shared on this forum before:

I experienced what I believe to be three pranks by Erik. These came after learning about Erik and his proclivity for paranormal pranks and out of curiosity asking for a prank myself.

The request for an Erik prank was made while I for whatever hopeful reasons was using a Ouija board by myself. Nothing happened at the time, and I left the planchette in the middle. I waited to see if it would move. A day or two later I noticed the planchette a good foot or more away from the center spot where I left it. Being an open-minded skeptic myself, I assumed I must have done it somehow. (I live alone with no pets). Again I actually suspect this was paranormal but I’m cautious. So, there were probably actually three incidents.

The next was my neck pillow I use when on the computer. It went missing and I tore the house up looking for it. And then there it was in the back seat of my car. I live alone and verified the only other person with a key was 100 miles away.

Of course my mind hounded for a normal explanation. Maybe I wore the neck pillow out of the house, realized it and chucked it in the backseat. Or somehow it just landed there when I went out with it on. However, with either of those explanations, the location in the car still didn’t really make sense.

I humorously called out, ‘Erik, is that you?’. No audible response of course.

A day or two later, I pulled my car into the same place in the garage and went to open the garage door to the house and it was locked. I never lock that door from the outside and it would have required a conscious effort against all my normal routine of doing things.

I then said ‘Thank you, Erik!’. I later learned that throwing deadbolts was a known prank of Erik. (Didn’t know it at the time). 

A hard-core skeptic can doubt my honesty and competency and what can I say except that I believe these events are highly likely to be paranormal.

I’ll finish by reminding readers that one of Erik’s hallmark traits is harmless paranormal pranks. My story is one of so many.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

More comforting than thinking human brains malfunction and carry out actions without a memory recording.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

I am 100% a Phone Addict. When I put my phone down I know where it is 100% of the time. I put my phone down in my room on my table. I walked away for a MINUTE. I know I put it on my table. I just spent the last 30 minutes looking for my phone. NO ONE  IS HOME to move it. I looked outside in my car, I looked in the garbage since I just ate lunch thinking I may have accidentally tossed it out. I looked in my work coat, I looked in my work pants. Nothing. I don’t live in a big house and I’m thinking to myself where the **** did this **** go? So I have Alexa call my phone. No ringing even though my Do Not Disturb is turned off. I walked up and down the house two times looking in all my normal spots. I finally find my phone in the weirdest possible spot after I decided to look underneath stuff. It’s under my chair being covered by blankets “Hidden”. I’m thinking to myself how in the **** did it get there? I look at my notifications on my phone and sure enough Alexa did call. So why didn’t I hear it? I 100% know I put my phone on my desk. So how the **** did it end up under my chair next to my seat?

That’s literally the last place I thought to look. And it’s only because I decided to look underneath stuff. And again no else is even home to mess with me. d*** **** Spirits moving my ****. Has anyone else experienced Unexplained Object Disappearances? And then just magically reappears either in the same spot where you know you put it a week later (this has happened to me many times) or in a place that makes you go I know I didn’t put there? 

Sounds like an Unexplained Mystery to me!:yes:

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

I finally find my phone in the weirdest possible spot after I decided to look underneath stuff. It’s under my chair being covered by blankets “Hidden

Many spirits are known to move someone's personal items and then place them somewhere where you least expect to find the item.

Did you remember to check your phone if it was on "do not disturb"?

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, XenoFish said:

It fell there.... but of course muh evil demons did it.

He said that the phone was found underneath the blanket, unless his phone has legs, walked and hid underneath..

Edited by P.S
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, P.S said:

He said that the phone was found underneath the blanket, unless his phone has legs, walked and hid underneath..

Still wasn't a ghost or demons. Human error. But people like imaginary monsters more than they own fallibility.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, stevemagegod said:

When I put my phone down I know where it is 100% of the time.

So you are the one infallible human regarding memory and perception?  riiiiiight.  yup, sure.

Edited by quiXilver
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/19/2022 at 2:55 PM, quiXilver said:

So you are the one infallible human regarding memory and perception?  riiiiiight.  yup, sure.

Yep, his opening stuck with me too...

On 6/18/2022 at 3:24 PM, stevemagegod said:

I am 100% a Phone Addict. When I put my phone down I know where it is 100% of the time

You start off a tale with imnsho BS because if that statement was fact then you would have had your phone and not making this post blaming evil demons for moving it.

On 6/18/2022 at 3:24 PM, stevemagegod said:

That’s literally the last place I thought to look

Of course you found it the last place you looked because when you found it you stopped looking for it.

While i get it blaming demons sounds all cool and dramatic people arent perfect we loose stuff, sometimes we find the item other times we do not, i loose my phone on average once every 10 days.

My better "lost and found" story was an antique rosary i wore in my gothier days, i looked high and low,

And like you i found it the last place i looked but in my case it was in my bathroom garbage bag, i never considered a demon tossed it out. after a nice wash and soak in Rose water it was good as before.

btw, dont soak your phone in rose water.

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

after a nice wash and soak in Rose water it was good as before.

What's the benefits of washing and soaking a phone in rose water?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, P.S said:

You can go get a new phone.

• Haha 1

On 6/18/2022 at 1:24 PM, stevemagegod said:

It might have fallen on the floor under the chair and then the blankets fell on top of it, but yes I have had a few experiences like that.   The last time I lost my keys I never found them.  Had to replace all of them and now keep several key chains so that I don't loos all  of them at once.   And I still suspect that if I took the seats out of the car I would find the keys inside the driver's seat because for 2 weeks I had to use my spare key until I could get a new set with the fob and the whole time the car was unlocked unless I locked it with the key, which it has a program that locks everything if the keys are not in it a few minutes after all the doors have been shut.   

The weirdest one was years ago, one Saturday morning I got up and did my house cleaning, then got the kids ready and headed to the car to go shopping for food.   My keys should have been in my purse but they weren't.  I looked everywhere, a couple hours of frustration, then I decided I need to just stop and take a break, forget the keys for a minute.  I opened the freezer to get ice for my tea and there were the keys.   There is no reason I would have put them in the freezer.  (I do consider the possibility that one of the kids was messing with me, but I made them miserable while I was looking for those keys so if they did, they regretted it).  

Another time when I was living alone in an apartment I had a software cd on my desk and one day I needed it, but it was gone.  It had been in the same place for months.  And the desk was not messy, I kept it neat.   I could not find that cd anywhere.   6 weeks later, when I had borrowed a friends and loaded the software, forgotten about the disc, I came home from work and there it was sitting right where I had left it months ago.   I suspect someone was in my apartment while I was at work and that bugged me for quite a while.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, P.S said:

I said...

21 hours ago, the13bats said:

btw, dont soak your phone in rose water

Did you miss the word "dont" in that sentence? Do you have reading comprehension issues?

9 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

It might have fallen on the floor under the chair and then the blankets fell on top of it, but yes I have had a few experiences like that.   The last time I lost my keys I never found them.  Had to replace all of them and now keep several key chains so that I don't loos all  of them at once.   And I still suspect that if I took the seats out of the car I would find the keys inside the driver's seat because for 2 weeks I had to use my spare key until I could get a new set with the fob and the whole time the car was unlocked unless I locked it with the key, which it has a program that locks everything if the keys are not in it a few minutes after all the doors have been shut.   

The weirdest one was years ago, one Saturday morning I got up and did my house cleaning, then got the kids ready and headed to the car to go shopping for food.   My keys should have been in my purse but they weren't.  I looked everywhere, a couple hours of frustration, then I decided I need to just stop and take a break, forget the keys for a minute.  I opened the freezer to get ice for my tea and there were the keys.   There is no reason I would have put them in the freezer.  (I do consider the possibility that one of the kids was messing with me, but I made them miserable while I was looking for those keys so if they did, they regretted it).  

Another time when I was living alone in an apartment I had a software cd on my desk and one day I needed it, but it was gone.  It had been in the same place for months.  And the desk was not messy, I kept it neat.   I could not find that cd anywhere.   6 weeks later, when I had borrowed a friends and loaded the software, forgotten about the disc, I came home from work and there it was sitting right where I had left it months ago.   I suspect someone was in my apartment while I was at work and that bugged me for quite a while.

I have lots of hobbies and projects my wife calls my areas chaos my OCD sees them as organized....chaos.

In my case i fully admit mental issues that play tricks and might be getting worse the older i get.

Many times i have put things like car keys or sunglasses etc in the freezer,  countless times something i thought i put in a safe place isnt there where i thought.

I lost keys and a ring that should have turned up.

The new thing is i will go to my workbench to grab my mag light or lighter for insense etc and its not right there ill look and look sit back a little miffed look again and its right where i had been looking as if i had been blind to it.

I dont believe in it but can fully understand why some folks have to subscribe such experiences to outside forces.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

Did you miss the word "dont" in that sentence? Do you have reading comprehension issues?

No, I didn't miss your last sentence. I assumed you probably damaged your phone, made a mistake by washing and soaking your phone, hence the last sentence advice.

You haven't answered my question, unless your comments were purely based on BS.

Edited by P.S
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, P.S said:

No, I didn't miss your last sentence. I assumed you probably damaged your phone, made a mistake by washing and soaking your phone, hence the last sentence advice.

You haven't answered my question, unless your comments were purely based on BS.

i said dont soak your phone in rose water as a ironic disclaimer that likely there is someone stupid enough to try it and ruin their phone. Tell me you didnt do that after my post.

What was your question i guess i missed it.

As far as based purly on BS that would be the idea evil forces move our junk around.

Edited by the13bats

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Tell me you didnt do that after my post.

No, I didn't lose and found my phone in the bathroom rubbish bag. Hint: If any case this happens to you again, gently wipe your phone with a anti-bacterial  wet wipe and then a clean dry cloth or paper tissue.

BTW, please don't soak your phone in rose water. unless you need a pathetic excuse to buy a new phone.

What was your question i guess i missed it.

Do YOU have reading comprehension issues?

Edited by P.S
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, P.S said:

No, I didn't lose and found my phone in the bathroom rubbish bag. Hint: If any case this happens to you again, gently wipe your phone with a anti-bacterial  wet wipe and then a clean dry cloth or paper tissue.

BTW, please don't soak your phone in rose water. unless you need a pathetic excuse to buy a new phone.

Do YOU have reading comprehension issues?

How riduculous can you make yourself look?

i see you cant comprehend what you read i didnt say i lost my phone or that i put rose water on it.

On 6/22/2022 at 3:29 AM, the13bats said:

My better "lost and found" story was an antique rosary i wore in my gothier days, i looked high and low,

And like you i found it the last place i looked but in my case it was in my bathroom garbage bag, i never considered a demon tossed it out. after a nice wash and soak in Rose

Nope slick no where did i say i lost my phone or put rose water on it i did warn you not to put rose water on your phone but with your total lack of reading comprehension who knows what you did.

Nope slick no where did i say i lost my phone or put rose water on it i did warn you not to put rose water on your phone but with your total lack of reading comprehension who knows what you did.

BTW, you didn't warn me, you warned the OP. Besides, the OP didn't find his phone in the rubbish bag, and even if did I doubt he would be foolish enough to wash and soak his phone in rose water!

Like i said...No, I didn't lose and found my phone in the bathroom rubbish bag. I'm not sure why you keep on banging on about me losing my phone and probably did something stupid as you likely done. And now you are basically in denial because you feel stupid. 

Edited by P.S
  • Haha 1