Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Voice of The Almighty

taniwha

Genesis 1:3
Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.

Exodus 33:9

Whenever Moses entered the tent, the pillar of cloud would descend and stand at the entrance of the tent; and the Lord would speak with Moses.

Exodus 33:11
Thus the Lord used to speak to Moses face to face, just as a man speaks to his friend.

Warm Greetings UM,

Some great news for you all. 

Our words have power. The Lord God Almighty Jehovah has supreme power, by his words he giveth until us and by his words he can taketh away, such is his power over life and death. Which is another way of saying God is awesome!

One night in 2010 I believe I heard Gods voice speak 'into' me while I was asleep, so not just with my ears did I hear him but with my whole being also I was literally shaken awake.

The voice was deep, powerful and commanding, the language used was English, clear and resonant , the message cryptic, prophetic and omniscient.

I can never forget, "And the earth was asked to 'do' or 'dont' "

The violence of the  earthquake was immediate and instantaneous, a record magnitude 7.3 and was a precursor to an even more devasting and deadly one only 5 months later.

However as the years pass I know that the message was not about  the earthquake at all, the earthquake was the message!

Which now I am sharing it with you all kind of makes me the messenger, maybe?  I hope it's not too late :(

It was an alarm bell set to ring true 10 years in advance.

Everyone wake up please.  The time is now!

Joel 3:16
The Lord roars from Zion
And utters His voice from Jerusalem,
And the heavens and the earth tremble. 

Share your own experiences and messages :)

Thanks, praise be to the highest!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, taniwha said:

Our words have power.

Going by the amount of post I've had deleted recently, I'd say I'm working some black magick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2022 at 4:37 AM, taniwha said:

Whenever Moses entered the tent, the pillar of cloud would descend and stand at the entrance of the tent; and the Lord would speak with Moses.

Twas a smoke drone with a walkie talkie. :D

On 6/20/2022 at 4:37 AM, taniwha said:

Thus the Lord used to speak to Moses face to face, just as a man speaks to his friend.

And a small video screen.:D

• Haha 4

On 6/21/2022 at 2:30 AM, XenoFish said:

What are we discussing?

Well wherefrom does the voice originate? 

Ones own inner self perhaps? 

I discount that because no one can speak with the wrath of an earthquake even if they try.

However as the scriptures show God Himself can do just that!

But if not from He Himself, it's a possibility it is delivered by an angel.

I can't rule out that possibility for my experience either.

The timing is coincidental and  generally no one can say for sure what tomorrow brings let alone what 10 years in the future will bring.

The question of the message and its meaning isn't really complex it just took that many years to align.

In short, things are developing exactly as was foretold by those who did know.

How?

I believe anything at all can and does stand downstream to hinder the flow of biblical prophecy coming to pass. However,

John 4:14

Jesus said, 'Whomsoever drinks from the waters of life shall thirst no more'

Just like water, biblical prophecy will simply adjust course as those times eventuate, Gods promise seeks fullfillment and I'm confident he will triumph in these end of days as is promised.

Amen.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Well wherefrom does the voice originate? 

Our subconscious revolving around whatever god thoughtform a person has. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Our subconscious revolving around whatever god thoughtform a person has. 

Could you give me an example to qualify that?  Perhaps when its accompanied by a powerful earthquake it has transcended the subconscious to the superconscious?

Just a thought.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Could you give me an example to qualify that?  Perhaps when its accompanied by a powerful earthquake it has transcended the subconscious to the superconscious?

Just a thought.

Just a coincidence or psychosomatic tremor.

What answer are you wanting me to actually give you? 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Just a coincidence or psychosomatic tremor.

What answer are you wanting me to actually give you? 

What question of mine are you questioning me about?

When you suggest a psychosomatic tremor you possibly mean a mental disorder and physical disease I cannot shake off, but interestingly your diagnostics parallel correctly the terrifying effect of force in the quakes themselves and it's lasting effects on the human psyche and is in keeping with what truly the inherent meaning of the message signals which is wake up!

When I heard said 'the Earth was asked to do or don't" I thought that such an odd riddle ,because does the Earth have ears to hear or mind to choose? I mean it was timed precisely that the Earth did shake to hell.

So I had a certain feeling that only God could had the power to know the exact timing to perform such powerful signs as was revealed by Jesus Christ to his apostles in the book of Matthew when he foretold things that were yet to come.

So I was comfortable believing that the voice and message was of divine origin, of course only time would show that the 'Superquakes' themselves (which more adequately describes them) was  the mighty wrath of God speaking loud and clear.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taniwha said:

What question of mine are you questioning me about?

When you suggest a psychosomatic tremor you possibly mean a mental disorder and physical disease I cannot shake off, but interestingly your diagnostics parallel correctly the terrifying effect of force in the quakes themselves and it's lasting effects on the human psyche and is in keeping with what truly the inherent meaning of the message signals which is wake up!

When I heard said 'the Earth was asked to do or don't" I thought that such an odd riddle ,because does the Earth have ears to hear or mind to choose? I mean it was timed precisely that the Earth did shake to hell.

So I had a certain feeling that only God could had the power to know the exact timing to perform such powerful signs as was revealed by Jesus Christ to his apostles in the book of Matthew when he foretold things that were yet to come.

So I was comfortable believing that the voice and message was of divine origin, of course only time would show that the 'Superquakes' themselves (which more adequately describes them) was  the mighty wrath of God speaking loud and clear.

So a 'god did it' answer.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

So a 'god did it' answer.

Maybe your right. You havent been wrong yet.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I doubt if anyone, in the entire history of this planet, has ever heard the "Voice of the Almighty"......

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2022 at 5:37 PM, taniwha said:

[ . . . . ]

Hi, Taniwha, you are into the God as revealed by Himself in the Bible, and you are Christian.

There are three ways man comes to the existence of God:

1. By his reasoning process

2. By reading the Bible

3. By meditation

I like very much to have a discussion with you, unless of course you only want to talk about your experiences of God, but not discuss at all - which is sad because if I may, you are wasting your thread.

Okay, here I go, are you aware that whatever you know of the God in the Bible, you must go out of the Bible, and see what you can and must learn about God by observing all things that are existing all around you anywhere you go, at any time.

And by employing the reasonong process, you will come to the knowledge of God as the permanent self-existent creator and operator of man and the universe and everything transient.

My point is this, if your Bible God does not square essentially with the God arrived at by man with the reasoning process of man, then you have to make a decision, to abandon your Bible God and just keep the God arrived at by man using man's reasoning process, or continue with the Bible God: because that is what the Christian virtue of faith is all about.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/20/2022 at 5:37 AM, taniwha said:

Warm Greetings UM,

Our words have power. The Lord God Almighty Jehovah has supreme power, by his words he giveth until us and by his words he can taketh away, such is his power over life and death. Which is another way of saying God is awesome!

One night in 2010 I believe I heard Gods voice speak 'into' me while I was asleep, so not just with my ears did I hear him but with my whole being also I was literally shaken awake.

The voice was deep, powerful and commanding, the language used was English, clear and resonant , the message cryptic, prophetic and omniscient.

The violence of the  earthquake was immediate and instantaneous, a record magnitude 7.3 and was a precursor to an even more devasting and deadly one only 5 months later.

However as the years pass I know that the message was not about  the earthquake at all, the earthquake was the message!

Which now I am sharing it with you all kind of makes me the messenger, maybe?  I hope it's not too late :(

The Lord roars from Zion

1 KINGS 19

11 The Lord said, “Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the Lord, for the Lord is about to pass by.”

Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake. 12 After the earthquake came a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oslove said:

Hi, Taniwha, you are into the God as revealed by Himself in the Bible, and you are Christian.

There are three ways man comes to the existence of God:

1. By his reasoning process

2. By reading the Bible

3. By meditation

I like very much to have a discussion with you, unless of course you only want to talk about your experiences of God, but not discuss at all - which is sad because if I may, you are wasting your thread.

Okay, here I go, are you aware that whatever you know of the God in the Bible, you must go out of the Bible, and see what you can and must learn about God by observing all things that are existing all around you anywhere you go, at any time.

And by employing the reasonong process, you will come to the knowledge of God as the permanent self-existent creator and operator of man and the universe and everything transient.

My point is this, if your Bible God does not square essentially with the God arrived at by man with the reasoning process of man, then you have to make a decision, to abandon your Bible God and just keep the God arrived at by man using man's reasoning process, or continue with the Bible God: because that is what the Christian virtue of faith is all about.

Hi Oslove, thanks for your reply.

I have a curious inability remembering my school life from the age of 5 to the age of 9.

I don't know why not, im not troubled just curious, I don't even know if it's normal.

My significant only memory is my first day and I knew I didn't want to be there.

I didn't understand what for I was there,bi didn't feel I even belonged and was unhappy and extremely lonely.

My memory warms up after I went to another school at age 9 I remember we had scripture.  I really enjoyed the stories of  Abraham, Moses, Daniel, David and Goliath etc ,these characters shone a light larger than life and washed away for those moments the awkward shyness I always had.  Indeed I was one of those kids with who would shout Gods praises more than sing lol it was fun to find expression.

My life is riddled with stories as my OP above but I would rather hear yours and others testimony than make it about me 

Now in this later stage of my life I conclude the biblical word is living, and it's truth for me is beyond doubt and I have been awakened to that truth and God bless you and all who read this amen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

1 KINGS 19

11 The Lord said, “Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the Lord, for the Lord is about to pass by.”

Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake. 12 After the earthquake came a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper.

Interesting quote.

Thanks

• Like 1

On 6/20/2022 at 7:37 PM, taniwha said:

Warm Greetings UM,

The Lord roars from Zion

You're a JW? 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

You're a JW? 

I'm not close eyed.  I don't pin myself to a name

3 minutes ago, taniwha said:

I'm not close eyed.  I don't pin myself to a name

You're a make it up as you go Christian? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

You're a make it up as you go Christian? 

If you say so.

28 minutes ago, taniwha said:

If you say so.

Just asking.

Nondenominational I take it. Same thing isn't it? You champion the Christian faith but have no particular preference. It's like pulling teeth asking you questions. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. People are usually on their own journey religiously even if they don't think so. Minds are diverse. 

Do you go to church (es)?

• Like 1

My personal interpretation of Christ's message is that in situations of 'do or don't' the best choice is usually do. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Opus Magnus said:

My personal interpretation of Christ's message is that in situations of 'do or don't' the best choice is usually do. 

I can't disagree with you as I see it both ways.

Since the message, what is the greatest social decision to face the inhabitants of the entire earth?

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Just asking.

Nondenominational I take it. Same thing isn't it? You champion the Christian faith but have no particular preference. It's like pulling teeth asking you questions. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. People are usually on their own journey religiously even if they don't think so. Minds are diverse. 

Do you go to church (es)?

No worries, I do want a place to come to on here that feels like peace so that's why my shortness.

I haven't been around churches long enough to enjoy them lol.

I get side tracked easily, by the architecture or the music or other worshippers, I'm like, am I suppose to close eyes and swing arms like that?

And I bore too easy listening to sermons lol

I'm interested in lots more if it's there.

So I have also been to mosques, for me something lacks even more so, though the message was perhaps of interest, but language was a setback

Recently I attended the Krishna Temple and that's got a more vibrant atmosphere, more engaging people and good food too. I love the Sanskrit tongue.

I plan to go to Buddhist Temple some time soon check her out.

I did start out this year deeply studying JW as a beginner, one on one tuition over the phone.  I really found it rewarding.

How about yourself?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • This topic was locked and unlocked