Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Proof of God (Gnosticism = Knowledge is Power)

InvestigativeThinker

9 hours ago, InvestigativeThinker said:

How do you think you would escape gravity? Mass x velocityx2 (squared) aka Kinetic energy! That's how you escape a vacuum. What is space? 0. Gravity. 0=1. You clearly don't read before you jump to conclusions, do you?

Why does that matter to you if the Earth is billions of years old? But if you want a source:

https://creation.com/old-earth-or-young-earth-belief

So maybe that's why your I LOVE SCIENE ™ types make all those documentaries on the History channel about "ancient alien technology"? 

Oh, the classic appeals to authority! MUH CARBON-14/12 DATING, OH LOOK AT YOU!

https://www.conservapedia.com/Carbon-14_dating#Limits_of_Carbon_Dating

http://www.nwcreation.net/young.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20120217144658/https://www.google.com/patents/about?id=TXg4AAAAEBAJ&dq=patent:4612050&as_drrb_ap=q&as_minm_ap=0&as_miny_ap=&as_maxm_ap=0&as_maxy_ap=&as_drrb_is=q&as_minm_is=0&as_miny_is=&as_maxm_is=0&as_maxy_is=

https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=4,612,050.PN.&OS=PN/4,612,050&RS=PN/4,612,050

If Khazars are the Israelites of the Bible, explain Genesis 10:1-3 please? I'd love to hear your explanation. 

That's what created homo sapiens and the races of man. It was breeding with other hominids. Caucasians (including Caucasus and Europe) have neanderthal DNA, Mongols have Denisovan DNA, Sub-Saharan Africans bred with other hominids, and I'm assuming Australoids are hominids (homo erectus) because they are very old (see aboriginal skeletal remains in the Americas and Europe before any native settlements). 

The Khazars were a Turkic-Iranian ruled Khaganate who's gentry converted to Judism. Their member tribes also included Uralic, Slavic and Germanic peoples

Everybody outside of Africa has Neanderthal DNA.

There are no pre-H.H.sapien remains in the Americas.

• Thanks 3

Sometimes I learn a lot from people in here.   Hi Harte !*  & cormac & many others.  ..and other times….?    :whistle:

Edited by lightly
To add cormac & many others
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, InvestigativeThinker said:

1.) Pauli exclusion principle to fermions (in this case, electrons) exists.

Has nothing to do with my question. Unless you have chargeless electrons, then there are associated photons. The exclusion Principle is about electrons.

2.) See also: Bose-Einstein Condensate and Fermionic condensate. Also see Hanbury-Brown-Twiss effect (used in Intensity Interferometers). The first applies to Bosonic electrons and the last refers to Photons grouped with pi-mesons -- an example of photons that don't group with electrons (fermions). Everybody at the time called it impossible, and yet they were still able to prove it didn't violate the laws of Thermodynamics and it was physically possible. General Relativity basically states that light doesn't travel straight under gravity. It bends.

A Bose-Einstein condensate does not separate any electron from its association with photons. EVERY time an electron changes energy state, a photon is involved.
Of course, it's possible to hold a bunch of electrons at a constant energy state, but there has to be a mechanism involved to do it.

3.) All the original texts of Gnostic works were destroyed. Modern Gnostics range in beliefs.

People with any knowledge of Gnosticism would expect that you know something about Gnosticism, given what you put in the title to your thread.

Guess not.

Read the texts found at Nag Hammadi, and other ancient texts that you claim were destroyed, here. That way you'll know what to say next time you want to pretend you are Gnostic.

Also, when one is talking about "ghosts" they're talking not about people (physical) but an fallen angel (demon) in this case. You're only speaking of PHYSICS (the basic elements of it, that is). Also, you don't know what "pantheism vs panentheism vs theism" is because what I'm describing are not THEISTIC (religious) beliefs. There are Atheists that believe in all types of stuff similar to this in alternative hypotheses.

I don't care what you believe.

But it was YOU that brought up Physics, not me.

What you described is fantasy. And your response when I pointed that out is pure hand-waving, acting like people don't know about Pauli Exclusion and Bose-Einstein condensates, as if they had anything AT ALL to do with your claim "ghosts are a group of photons without an electronic source while shadowpeople are a group of electrons without a photonic source."

There IS no photon without an electronic source. That's the nature of reality.

Regarding electrons, NO electron has a "photonic source."

What you are really doing here is putting on public display a measure of the depths of your ignorance. Hopefully, your OP plumbed the complete depth and we don't have to suffer through even further embarrassment for you.

Harte 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, lightly said:

Sometimes I learn a lot from people in here.   Hi Harte !*  & cormac & many others.  ..and other times….?    :whistle:

Gee thanks! :o

:lol:

• Haha 4

& Piney !*   

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, InvestigativeThinker said:

You're not a physicist, but you already have a clue this is bad science, but you just can't put it into words? Makes sense. Btw, if the Big Bang was a "stipulation of a previous universe" it begs the question of who (or what, even) created the first (and so on). This is a qiestion none of you have provided any answers to. All you've done is try to paint me as some schizo dumbass for simply trying to answer that question because science is, after all, absolutely complete now, and there's no way you can possibly ever expand our knowledge because humanity is all-knowing, right?

Hi IT

I doubt that many people question or care about what happened before the big bang or if there was a god involved. I know I am not compelled to look for the answer you think you have found nor do I think you have the means to validate your interpretation of what you think you found.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi IT

I doubt that many people question or care about what happened before the big bang or if there was a god involved. I know I am not compelled to look for the answer you think you have found nor do I think you have the means to validate your interpretation of what you think you found.

I'm pretty sure before the Big Bang there was Friends.

See the source image

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Harte said:

Has nothing to do with my question. Unless you have chargeless electrons, then there are associated photons. The exclusion Principle is about electrons.

A Bose-Einstein condensate does not separate any electron from its association with photons. EVERY time an electron changes energy state, a photon is involved.
Of course, it's possible to hold a bunch of electrons at a constant energy state, but there has to be a mechanism involved to do it.

People with any knowledge of Gnosticism would expect that you know something about Gnosticism, given what you put in the title to your thread.

Guess not.

Read the texts found at Nag Hammadi, and other ancient texts that you claim were destroyed, here. That way you'll know what to say next time you want to pretend you are Gnostic.

I don't care what you believe.

But it was YOU that brought up Physics, not me.

What you described is fantasy. And your response when I pointed that out is pure hand-waving, acting like people don't know about Pauli Exclusion and Bose-Einstein condensates, as if they had anything AT ALL to do with your claim "ghosts are a group of photons without an electronic source while shadowpeople are a group of electrons without a photonic source."

There IS no photon without an electronic source. That's the nature of reality.

Regarding electrons, NO electron has a "photonic source."

What you are really doing here is putting on public display a measure of the depths of your ignorance. Hopefully, your OP plumbed the complete depth and we don't have to suffer through even further embarrassment for you.

Harte 

Alright, I'll give you credit where it's due and just say that my OP and some of the other posts are basically just hinting at "ghost condensate" theory, but dumbed down and oversimplified. I never claimed to be a scientist, but I do study the Quantum field and have a bit of knowledge on it. Current science doesn't even explain what the **** a "photon" even is; many scientists even doubt they exist. Let me just quote somebody else and let this provide the explanation for what I'm talking about here:

Some definition of terms might be in order:

First off, a "field". A field is a mathematical construct representing multiple dimensions (typically 4 in physics, to represent space-time), which has (or can produce; mathematically there's little difference) a value for every possible combination of spatial and temporal dimensions.

For instance, a two-dimensional, animated weather map like the ones you see on the evening news can be thought of as a "scalar field" in three dimensions (two-dimensional area and time); for every point on the map, at every measured time, the map can tell you the rate of rainfall as a simple number (representing inches or cm per hour). A rarer but sometimes-seen map during weather reports is the wind speed map; this map can tell you, for various points on the map, the wind speed and direction at measured points in time. This is, in mathematical terms, a "vector field", because its result for each point in spacetime is a construct indicating spatial direction and magnitude. Other fields in physics aren't normally seen on the news, and include spinor fields and tensor fields, which are themselves functions whose results are sets of vectors.

There are all types of fields in theoretical physics, representing all types of phenomena, ranging from the relatively well-studied electromagnetic fields up to ones we can model well but not blend into quantum theory, like gravitational fields, and a few we've only recently proven to exist at all, such as the Higgs field. Essentially, in quantum field theory, practically everything we can observe or theorize about the universe happens because of the presence of a spacetime field, whose "excitations" (local nonzero values) represent things we can observe in certain situations.

Now, what's a "ghost"? A ghost, in quantum field theory, is a field that is theorized to exist in order to make a more general theory match observations. It's a "correction" to another field; same dimensions, same result, but the opposite sign of the "kinetic term", so the "ghost" adjusts the values of another field, such that the results of the combination of the two fields match our experimental results. The term is used because scientists don't like to think they exist, but if they don't, it becomes hard to explain certain observations for which their existence is the simplest explanation. Kind of like ghosts in popular culture; our rational minds don't like to believe in the supernatural, but they're a convenient explanation for things we can't explain otherwise.

Finally, a "condensate" is effectively a non-zero average value for a field (or local portion of it) over time, in the absence of any "excitation" due to some interaction that is interesting to physicists. The layman's view of this is that certain things in quantum field theory just always are. Condensates produce observable forces and effects that would otherwise not exist, such as the "Casimir Effect" (two non-charged metal plates, placed in a vacuum in zero gravity, will still attract or repel one another and move closer or further apart, in the absence of any other classical force that would act at those distances such as gravity or electromagnetism).

So, a "ghost condensate" is a phenomenon where a field produces a non-zero average "correction" to the values predicted to exist in another field. Specifically, ghost condensate theory predicts changes from a perfect "Gaussian" distribution of the cosmic background radiation (the "echo" of the Big Bang") across spacetime.

The upshot for laymen is that other predictions of the theory give new life to the idea of superluminal information transfer (communicating and even travelling faster than the speed of light through a vacuum), whose last real hurrah with quantum entanglement was conclusively proven not to allow superluminal information transfer some time ago. This very property of the theory makes it problematic to theoretical physicists; c is understood to be a universal speed limit, and if we can ever provably exceed that limit it will call into question a lot of what we think we know about physics and the universe.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-ghost-condensate-theory-in-laymans-terms

There are detectors, such as CCD cameras that are sensitive to single photons. Photons carry energy, momentum, and angular momentum.

Now the problems arise if you then think that a photon is a particle. Those nice sounding particle properties do not fully describe the properties of a photon. In fact, a photon has no determined size or extent. That's because it's a quantum phenomenon which is represented by a wavefunction. Nevertheless, photons do exist as a certain classifiable phenomenon of a quantized electromagnetic field that is given the name, “photon”. This allows one to conduct single photon experiments, which are excellent for probing the nature of quantum mechanics.

https://www.quora.com/Do-photons-actually-exist

Like they say, you've got to start off small to get large. Even if my theorem has holes, I can always fix them. Because knowledge in the Quantum field has plenty. 

This link explains "ghost condensates" better:

http://www.rogerarm.freeuk.com/Pages/GhostCondensate.htm

Edited by InvestigativeThinker

But, regarding my 11D statement, somebody (I think @Piney) asked a question inquiring about it, so here's a brief explanation of it (string/superstring theory). A lot of my study is derived from Michio Kaku's idea (somebody I looked up to growing up). 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vvUX6uHqbm0

2 hours ago, InvestigativeThinker said:

Alright, I'll give you credit where it's due and just say that my OP and some of the other posts are basically just hinting at "ghost condensate" theory, but dumbed down and oversimplified. I never claimed to be a scientist, but I do study the Quantum field and have a bit of knowledge on it. Current science doesn't even explain what the **** a "photon" even is; many scientists even doubt they exist. Let me just quote somebody else and let this provide the explanation for what I'm talking about here:

Some definition of terms might be in order:

First off, a "field". A field is a mathematical construct representing multiple dimensions (typically 4 in physics, to represent space-time), which has (or can produce; mathematically there's little difference) a value for every possible combination of spatial and temporal dimensions.

For instance, a two-dimensional, animated weather map like the ones you see on the evening news can be thought of as a "scalar field" in three dimensions (two-dimensional area and time); for every point on the map, at every measured time, the map can tell you the rate of rainfall as a simple number (representing inches or cm per hour). A rarer but sometimes-seen map during weather reports is the wind speed map; this map can tell you, for various points on the map, the wind speed and direction at measured points in time. This is, in mathematical terms, a "vector field", because its result for each point in spacetime is a construct indicating spatial direction and magnitude. Other fields in physics aren't normally seen on the news, and include spinor fields and tensor fields, which are themselves functions whose results are sets of vectors.

There are all types of fields in theoretical physics, representing all types of phenomena, ranging from the relatively well-studied electromagnetic fields up to ones we can model well but not blend into quantum theory, like gravitational fields, and a few we've only recently proven to exist at all, such as the Higgs field. Essentially, in quantum field theory, practically everything we can observe or theorize about the universe happens because of the presence of a spacetime field, whose "excitations" (local nonzero values) represent things we can observe in certain situations.

Now, what's a "ghost"? A ghost, in quantum field theory, is a field that is theorized to exist in order to make a more general theory match observations. It's a "correction" to another field; same dimensions, same result, but the opposite sign of the "kinetic term", so the "ghost" adjusts the values of another field, such that the results of the combination of the two fields match our experimental results. The term is used because scientists don't like to think they exist, but if they don't, it becomes hard to explain certain observations for which their existence is the simplest explanation. Kind of like ghosts in popular culture; our rational minds don't like to believe in the supernatural, but they're a convenient explanation for things we can't explain otherwise.

Finally, a "condensate" is effectively a non-zero average value for a field (or local portion of it) over time, in the absence of any "excitation" due to some interaction that is interesting to physicists. The layman's view of this is that certain things in quantum field theory just always are. Condensates produce observable forces and effects that would otherwise not exist, such as the "Casimir Effect" (two non-charged metal plates, placed in a vacuum in zero gravity, will still attract or repel one another and move closer or further apart, in the absence of any other classical force that would act at those distances such as gravity or electromagnetism).

So, a "ghost condensate" is a phenomenon where a field produces a non-zero average "correction" to the values predicted to exist in another field. Specifically, ghost condensate theory predicts changes from a perfect "Gaussian" distribution of the cosmic background radiation (the "echo" of the Big Bang") across spacetime.

The upshot for laymen is that other predictions of the theory give new life to the idea of superluminal information transfer (communicating and even travelling faster than the speed of light through a vacuum), whose last real hurrah with quantum entanglement was conclusively proven not to allow superluminal information transfer some time ago. This very property of the theory makes it problematic to theoretical physicists; c is understood to be a universal speed limit, and if we can ever provably exceed that limit it will call into question a lot of what we think we know about physics and the universe.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-ghost-condensate-theory-in-laymans-terms

There are detectors, such as CCD cameras that are sensitive to single photons. Photons carry energy, momentum, and angular momentum.

Now the problems arise if you then think that a photon is a particle. Those nice sounding particle properties do not fully describe the properties of a photon. In fact, a photon has no determined size or extent. That's because it's a quantum phenomenon which is represented by a wavefunction. Nevertheless, photons do exist as a certain classifiable phenomenon of a quantized electromagnetic field that is given the name, “photon”. This allows one to conduct single photon experiments, which are excellent for probing the nature of quantum mechanics.

https://www.quora.com/Do-photons-actually-exist

Like they say, you've got to start off small to get large. Even if my theorem has holes, I can always fix them. Because knowledge in the Quantum field has plenty. 

This link explains "ghost condensates" better:

http://www.rogerarm.freeuk.com/Pages/GhostCondensate.htm

Another thing: electrons have mass, photons don't. 

On 6/20/2022 at 11:11 PM, InvestigativeThinker said:

Unlike Atheism, Gnosticism actually explains metaphysics - something we can physically observe. For example, ghosts are a group of photons without an electronic source while shadow people are a group of electrons without a photonic source. This is why ghosts can pass through solid state objects and "vanish" without physically changing the state of that object. Your body is photons/refraction and your shadow is electrons/reflection.

There are good and evil pleasures.

If you read Genesis when Adam and Eve eat the apple God says now they have become like us. He is talking to the snake. Hence, both God and the snake know both good and evil.

Life is a journey about learning about good and evil. You have to learn when its appropriate to use each one, and when to control it. Then you are the complete package like God and the Snake.

Someone who wholly supresses their evil side when they should be using it experiences shadow people. The shadow person is taking on form and trying to get your attention. It wants to be incorporated into you. It happens during periods of high stress and anxiety which need to be resolved by using your dark side.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, InvestigativeThinker said:

Another thing: electrons have mass, photons don't. 

So?

And I know what a field is. Both in Physics and in Mathematics - vector AND wave interpretations.

It was my field when I was a math major (pun intended.)

And science DEFINES what a photon is.

If you don't understand that, then you don't know what science actually is.

Harte

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Harte said:

And science DEFINES what a photon is.

If you don't understand that, then you don't know what science actually is.

I never said that, I said this:

5 hours ago, InvestigativeThinker said:

Current science doesn't even explain what the **** a "photon" even is; many scientists even doubt they exist.

I was referring to these photon-denying "scientists" who believe that since you're quantizing the electromagnetic field and science hasn't fully explained the phenomenon yet, that must make it fake. That's literally all I said.

String theory suggests that the big bang was not the origin of the universe but simply the outcome of a preexisting state.Oct 24, 2014

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/string-theory-predicts-a-time-before-the-big-bang/

Notice how in ancient India, the Vedic texts stated there was 64 dimensions long before any scientist like Einstein or Kaku ever "discovered" it themselves. And each dimension has a property (like how the 4th dimension is basically time).

http://www.internationaljournalssrg.org/IJAP/2018/Volume5-Issue1/IJAP-V5I1P102.pdf

These people were the ancient aryans and they were fair-skinned, unlike the people of India today. I believe these could've been Pleiadians. See Amos 5:8; Job 9:9; and Job 38:31. They created the caste system in modern India. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Space Jesus?

Schrodinger's Christ?

In all honesty though, I'm actually not a Christian. I'm also not somebody who even believes this "Jesus" you speak of ever existed. There's no proof. And if you think those ancient vedic texts (and my interpretation) sound silly, explain other phenomena like the Baghdad battery, the Alexandrian lighthouse, the Antikythera mechanism and other ancient technology (that has been confirmed to exist, that is). Explain archeology. 

5 minutes ago, InvestigativeThinker said:

In all honesty though, I'm actually not a Christian. I'm also not somebody who even believes this "Jesus" you speak of ever existed. There's no proof. And if you think those ancient vedic texts (and my interpretation) sound silly, explain other phenomena like the Baghdad battery, the Alexandrian lighthouse, the Antikythera mechanism and other ancient technology (that has been confirmed to exist, that is). Explain archeology. 

I think everything you've posted is outlandish and nonsensical.

I've seen enough pseudo-science+religions nonsense Frankenstein'd together over the years to know that it's all bs.

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I've seen enough pseudo-science+religions nonsense Frankenstein'd together over the years to know that it's all bs.

Okay, and? My explanation is that our realm is finite (see Turing equivalence) but God's realm is infinite (see Quantum simulation and holographic reality). The reason we can't "see God" is because our eyes can only see in three dimensions. That's how planes work. 

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

So you've put a new coat of paint on an old idea.

Basically, yes. I'm trying to explain the knowledge of the ancients. I want my religion to be as open source as possible so that maybe people can expand upon it. It's not only a pantheistic/panentheistic model, but also dystheistic because of the "trickster God" trope in that God has cosmic riddles assigned to man that he wants us to solve. And whoever does it'll only happen within the end of days. 

1 minute ago, InvestigativeThinker said:

Basically, yes. I'm trying to explain the knowledge of the ancients. I want my religion to be as open source as possible so that maybe people can expand upon it. It's not only a pantheistic/panentheistic model, but also dystheistic because of the "trickster God" trope in that God has cosmic riddles assigned to man that he wants us to solve. And whoever does it'll only happen within the end of days. 

Wanting to start a new cult. Scientology 2.0

God is just an idea.

Edited by XenoFish

45 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Wanting to start a new cult. Scientology 2.0

God is just an idea.

I wouldn't say that. It's just opening a new realm of understanding. I'm about as much of a "cult leader" as Darwin was. This sounds like you're trying to strawman me with that statement. I'm not God. I am man and I am just as fallible as anybody else. I'm pretty sure I even made a few mistakes in this thread. But it doesn't really matter, because somebody has to get that proverbial "ball" rolling. All I want to accomplish is getting some kind of message out and see what other people can find on this subject by resparking that interest. I've made some theories (like regarding time) but my methods might not be so "up-to-date" if you will. So I need help with this. A lot of our knowledge on this subject is still in its infancy (like condensation for instance). But I will say I'm providing my own estimations and guesstimates.

12 minutes ago, InvestigativeThinker said:

I'm pretty sure I even made a few mistakes in this thread.

You've made all the mistakes.

But it doesn't really matter, because somebody has to get that proverbial "ball" rolling.

Just like hundreds of others over the centuries. Taking old ideas and repainting them as something new. Even if they got everything wrong. 

All I want to accomplish is getting some kind of message out and see what other people can find on this subject by resparking that interest.

Dime a dozen. You've expressed incorrect ideas and notions while also rejecting correction. Seen it all before.

A lot of our knowledge on this subject is still in its infancy

It's much further than that. We as a species have be working science since we've been what we are now. Religious thought is nothing new either. Ideas evolve, change, get renewed. It's pretty much just recycling. 

It's just opening a new realm of understanding. 

You're really not.

• Like 2

Dear Invest, I am so glad to meet you here, and you are a new member, with a lot of thoughts in your mind.

What do you think about this reasoning from me, on how to prove that God exists:

1. Existence is the default status of reality.

2. There are ultimately two kinds of reality:

a. permanent self-existent reality

b. transient reality

3. The fact is that b. implicates the existence of a.

Wherefore: God exists as the permanent self-existent creator and operator of man and the universe and everything transient.

There, what do you say about my proof for God's existence?