Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

History Channel - UFO Secrets Revealed | Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation

Grim Reaper 6

Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation is a History Channel TV series purportedly exposing the US government's secret programs investigating unidentified flying objects (UFOs). It features former military counter-intelligence officer Luis Elizondo, who directed the Defense Intelligence Agency's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program,[and Christopher Mellon, former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence. Elizondo says that he resigned after he became frustrated that the government was not taking UFOs, which he considered to be a national security threat, seriously enough.

The author of a best-selling book about UFO disclosure, Leslie Kean, suggested that these revelations were actually such disclosure: "Elizondo confirmed that UFOs are real; they exist, and they have been officially documented, answering a question so many have debated and speculated about for decades. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unidentified:_Inside_America's_UFO_Investigation

This video was just released by the History Channel as of 20 June 2022 on YouTube.

Here is a link for the video below: https://youtu.be/CEMs1VItdFI

Edited by Manwon Lender

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation is a History Channel TV series purportedly exposing the US government's secret programs investigating unidentified flying objects (UFOs). It features former military counter-intelligence officer Luis Elizondo, who directed the Defense Intelligence Agency's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program,[and Christopher Mellon, former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence. Elizondo says that he resigned after he became frustrated that the government was not taking UFOs, which he considered to be a national security threat, seriously enough.

The author of a best-selling book about UFO disclosure, Leslie Kean, suggested that these revelations were actually such disclosure: "Elizondo confirmed that UFOs are real; they exist, and they have been officially documented, answering a question so many have debated and speculated about for decades. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unidentified:_Inside_America's_UFO_Investigation

This video was just released by the History Channel as of 20 June 2022 on YouTube.

Hey man,

How are ya? I must admit that I am not exactly impressed by the triumvirate of personalities mentioned as the backbone of said series  

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, badeskov said:

Hey man,

How are ya? I must admit that I am not exactly impressed by the triumvirate of personalities mentioned as the backbone of said series  

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hello my friend hope you and yours are doing well. The reason I started this thread was not because I am a believer that extraterrestrials are visiting Earth. I started it because I know there are many interested in the subject, so I posted this information for them not because of my beliefs. Like I said I don’t believe that extraterrestrials have ever visited the Earth, but I am the fence about an intelligent race possible sending unmanned probes. Hell, we have done that ourselves and the Voyager probes are a perfect example of that and it’s amazing with the technology we had when those probes were launched that they still operational today.

Now I doubt we are the only intelligent species in the Universe, and I doubt even more that we are the most advanced or the oldest intelligent life in the Universe. Because when you consider the age of our Solar System 4.5 Billion years old, that is located in a Universe that’s approximately 13.7 Billion years old in the over all scheme of things our Solar system is young not one of the first to form. So at least when I consider the approximately 9.2 Billion year gap between the Universal creation and when our Solar system was created it’s  not leap for me to consider that theoretically there could be intelligent species that are a billion or more years older than ours I lean realistically who knows.

Peace my friend.

• Like 4

“Every object in the sky is unidentified until it is no longer and then it’s identified.” Some Wiseguy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, newbloodmoon said:

“Every object in the sky is unidentified until it is no longer and then it’s identified.” Some Wiseguy

That’s very true isn’t it!:tu:

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, jeem said:

Nothing new same old thing

No problem thanks for looking anyway!

Thing is it will be yet another show that promises proof yet offers zlitch.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Thing is it will be yet another show that promises proof yet offers zlitch.

Well of course there will Bats, the video is episode 1 of series 1 I think there are 9 more episodes in this series my friend!:tu:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Good stuff Manwon, how you doing these days? Feeling much better I hope.

A lot of that episode has been broadcast before.  One update - the female Navy pilot shown in silhouette is Cmdr Alex Dietrich, she appeared on 60 Minutes about a year ago with David Fravor, openly discussing her experiences that day. 

There are a lot of people trying their level best to knock down these walls of secrecy, but there are a lot of personal "silos" these gov't boys have constructed. You know, the Navy doesn't trust the Air Force, the Air Force doesn't trust the CIA, and the CIA despises everyone kinda stuff. But I wish them the best in their quest.

I shall look forward to the next broadcast - and hopefully it will break new ground, we certainly need some fresh info. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Phantom309 said:

Good stuff Manwon, how you doing these days? Feeling much better I hope.

A lot of that episode has been broadcast before.  One update - the female Navy pilot shown in silhouette is Cmdr Alex Dietrich, she appeared on 60 Minutes about a year ago with David Fravor, openly discussing her experiences that day. 

There are a lot of people trying their level best to knock down these walls of secrecy, but there are a lot of personal "silos" these gov't boys have constructed. You know, the Navy doesn't trust the Air Force, the Air Force doesn't trust the CIA, and the CIA despises everyone kinda stuff. But I wish them the best in their quest.

I shall look forward to the next broadcast - and hopefully it will break new ground, we certainly need some fresh info. 

Thank you, I do not really follow the subject, so I didn’t know if the information was new or old. I say the video, and the date it was posted to YouTube so I posted it here for those who follow the subject. I am doing ok, but it can always be better so it’s basically good days and bad days because their is nothing they can do at this point, it’s all been done.

Thanks for your post my friend!:tu:

The topic is interesting but as soon as I see 'History Channel' I zone out  

:hmm:

aliens4-5ad50bc61d6404003991be0a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

. Hell, we have done that ourselves and the Voyager probes are a perfect example of that and it’s amazing with the technology we had when those probes were launched that they still operational today.

Never thought about that. Good point. We have probes at the edge of our solar system on toaster oven technology 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nobu said:

Never thought about that. Good point. We have probes at the edge of our solar system on toaster oven technology 

Yes we do, and they are still operational after 40 plus years.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, khol said:

The topic is interesting but as soon as I see 'History Channel' I zone out  

:hmm:

aliens4-5ad50bc61d6404003991be0a.jpg

It is in fact a shame that this actually happened to the world, and their timing was terrible, but the one in the OP?  I think it’s convincing on a certain level because the facts can be checked and backgrounds proven.  Additionally, they really are only playing off the famous US acknowledgment of the tic tac video.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

And by the way, may I say, this guy with the hair?  Hair has been a social phenomenon.  You take the mullet.  There was a time that was actually cool, in fact I had one myself. What’s wrong with that?  It’s business in the front and party in the back.  Well, guess what? That’s what I am lol.  I totally believe in that.  Work hard, play hard, and why not?  And now, the mullet has been made cool again by a certain Australian golfer.  How about them apples?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Guyver said:

It is in fact a shame that this actually happened to the world, and their timing was terrible, but the one in the OP?  I think it’s convincing on a certain level because the facts can be checked and backgrounds proven.  Additionally, they really are only playing off the famous US acknowledgment of the tic tac video.

The situation that occurred in 2004 with the Nimitz Battlegroup is interesting to me fir the following reasons. While the videos were not really impressive to those of us who have no experience looking at infrared camera videos. But what few actually talk about are the main capabilities of the USS Princeton (CG-59) which is a Ticonderoga-class guided missile cruiser. The USS Princeton was one of the ships that makeup the USS Nimitz Battle Group and it was present the day in 2004 when the UAP event occurred. The reason I bring this up is because of the on board tracking capabilities of this Navy Vessel.

Here is some interesting reading about the experience of the crew of the USS Princeton. The two pieces of equipment I have listed below have the ability to track and record objects in 3D, they can track objects up to the edge of space and they can track up 10 objects at time. Not only will the Spy1b tell you something is there, it will accurately record the objects speed, and track every move it makes. So actually the systems are better than the videos in all respects but that imaging has never been released to the public fir some reason. If you had access to the recorded radar information in 3D along with its other capabilities and the videos you would have an amazing idea and image of what was actually seen, how fast it traveled, and how sharp the turns were that it made.

I included all the information below on those systems, the link entitled Witnesses are the conversations by the radar operators on the USS Princeton, it’s an interesting read. 

The Witnesses: https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a29771548/navy-ufo-witnesses-tell-truth/

The USS Princeton’s state-of-the-art Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) and AEGIS Combat System, 

Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC). AN/USG-2(V) Cooperative Engagement Transmission Processing Set: https://man.fas.org/dod-101/sys/ship/weaps/cec.htm

AN/SPY-1b Radar:  https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ship/systems/an-spy-1.htm

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well of course there will Bats, the video is episode 1 of series 1 I think there are 9 more episodes in this series my friend!:tu:

Sure, 11 episodes and nothing but reaching for ratings i already know as fact zero proof will be presented.

How many shows and episodes hunted Bigfoot and we have how many BF in zoos today?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Guyver said:

And by the way, may I say, this guy with the hair?  Hair has been a social phenomenon.  You take the mullet.  There was a time that was actually cool, in fact I had one myself. What’s wrong with that?  It’s business in the front and party in the back.  Well, guess what? That’s what I am lol.  I totally believe in that.  Work hard, play hard, and why not?  And now, the mullet has been made cool again by a certain Australian golfer.  How about them apples?

I assure you the mullet wasnt ever cool and never will be cool. Im not at all surprized you had one.

• Haha 2

Just now, the13bats said:

Sure, 11 episodes and nothing but reaching for ratings i already know as fact zero proof will be presented.

How many shows and episodes hunted Bigfoot and we have how many BF in zoos today?

That’s a great point, it’s like when they found Al Capone Safe, it took I think a week to open title and the dam thing was empty!:lol:

So yea you right, I mainly posted this for the UFO guys on the form it’s not very interesting to me personally.

Take care Bats, oh and by the way check out my last post about a ship that was with the Nimitz called the USS Princeton. Now with the capabilities of that ship, there would be no need for those videos at all, because that ships Radar works in 3D and it tracks speed, altitude, and the Turing ratio of the tracked vehicle. But, interestingly that data has never been completely released. That information could end the entire situation alone. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That’s a great point, it’s like when they found Al Capone Safe, it took I think a week to open title and the dam thing was empty!:lol:

So yea you right, I mainly posted this for the UFO guys on the form it’s not very interesting to me personally.

Take care Bats, oh and by the way check out my last post about a ship that was with the Nimitz called the USS Princeton. Now with the capabilities of that ship, there would be no need for those videos at all, because that ships Radar works in 3D and it tracks speed, altitude, and the Turing ratio of the tracked vehicle. But, interestingly that data has never been completely released. That information could end the entire situation alone. 

That whole tic tac nimitz thing is such a non event to me, its never been proven to be anything yet the empty handed true believers have latched onto it as smoking gun proof ET is here.

No ET as best that case is a red herring.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, the13bats said:

That whole tic tac nimitz thing is such a non event to me, its never been proven to be anything yet the empty handed true believers have latched onto it as smoking gun proof ET is here.

No ET as best that case is a red herring.

I totally agree no ET, in fact ET has never visited Earth in my opinion. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, the13bats said:

I assure you the mullet wasnt ever cool and never will be cool. Im not at all surprized you had one.

Well since to live in Florida I am sure your familiar with the fish called Mullet. When I lived in Georgia I use to catch the dam things, they are far too boney to eat. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well since to live in Florida I am sure your familiar with the fish called Mullet. When I lived in Georgia I use to catch the dam things, they are far too boney to eat. 

Yep, most call them a trash fish but some folks net them and use them in a fish muddle.

11 hours ago, Nobu said:

My toaster oven isn't powered by plutonium-238.

• Haha 2