Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

History Channel - UFO Secrets Revealed | Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation

Grim Reaper 6

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well since to live in Florida I am sure your familiar with the fish called Mullet.

I think a lot of dudes in Florida are familiar with mullets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, the13bats said:

I assure you the mullet wasnt ever cool and never will be cool. Im not at all surprized you had one.

Billy Ray Cyrus has more hit records than you and he thought the mullet was cool.

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Guyver said:

Billy Ray Cyrus has more hit records than you and he thought the mullet was cool.

image.jpeg

He also spawned Miley. It's the devil's work.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

He also spawned Miley. It's the devil's work.

Disney is the devil so you're right.

11 hours ago, astrobeing said:

My toaster oven isn't powered by plutonium-238.

My microwave oven is powered by uranium 235, and most are that’s why say that your nuking your food!:yes: 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

My microwave oven is powered by uranium 235, and most are that’s why say that your nuking your food!:yes: 

Mine isn't. Is that why terrorists are buying so many microwave ovens?

15 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Tsk tsk, I can tell you went for the low end model. Mine is powered by plutonium 239. Comes with the added benefit that when you are raiding the kitchen in the night and heating your food, the food becomes self-luminous, so you don't even need to turn on the light to eat :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, badeskov said:

Tsk tsk, I can tell you went for the low end model. Mine is powered by plutonium 239. Comes with the added benefit that when you are raiding the kitchen in the night and heating your food, the food becomes self-luminous, so you don't even need to turn on the light to eat :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

No actually anything using Plutonium is the low end model. Plutonium is a waste byproduct created by Uranium fuel rods in Nuclear power plant reactors. So, sorry man but your model is a waste byproduct and those are only sold in the bad part of town!:lol:

• Haha 1

On 6/22/2022 at 11:39 AM, Guyver said:

image.jpeg

You got me there, i have basically no musical talent i do still work in the club music band scene.

"Cool" is subjective about perspectives but no, i never did never will think a mullet cut is cool in fact i cant recall meeting anyone who had one who i did think was cool.

That said if you like that doo go get one.

• Like 1

You have Elizondo who doesn't know how IR imaging works. He famously stated you know infrared cameras can see cold things, too.

Kean wrote a book on a UFO in Chile. Spent 2 years researching. Skeptics determined the exact commercial flight that was observed that day in less than 2 days time.

Mellon was also a part of TTSA with Elizondo. Both quit. What happened to this for profit UFO company?

It's the End of "To The Stars Academy" as We Knew It | Trail of the Saucers (medium.com)

These are the folks that promised many videos and delivered 3, of which 1 was already available online.

Mellon seemed to only there to offer some sort of legitimacy to what others said.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, stereologist said:

You have Elizondo who doesn't know how IR imaging works. He famously stated you know infrared cameras can see cold things, too.

Kean wrote a book on a UFO in Chile. Spent 2 years researching. Skeptics determined the exact commercial flight that was observed that day in less than 2 days time.

Mellon was also a part of TTSA with Elizondo. Both quit. What happened to this for profit UFO company?

It's the End of "To The Stars Academy" as We Knew It | Trail of the Saucers (medium.com)

These are the folks that promised many videos and delivered 3, of which 1 was already available online.

Mellon seemed to only there to offer some sort of legitimacy to what others said.

I agree with you, the thing I don’t is why they make a big deal out of the videos but they have never released the imaging from the USS Princeton. The imaging from the equipment below would have made it very clear what they were dealing with, but for some reason this is not mentioned and I can’t imagine why!:unsure:

Here is some interesting reading about the experience of the crew of the USS Princeton. The two pieces of equipment I have listed below have the ability to track and record objects in 3D, they can track objects up to the edge of space and they can track up 10 objects at time. Not only will the Spy1b tell you something is there, it will accurately record the objects speed, and track every move it makes. So actually the systems are better than the videos in all respects but that imaging has never been released to the public fir some reason. If you had access to the recorded radar information in 3D along with its other capabilities and the videos you would have an amazing idea and image of what was actually seen, how fast it traveled, and how sharp the turns were that it made.

I included all the information below on those systems, the link entitled Witnesses are the conversations by the radar operators on the USS Princeton, it’s an interesting read. 

The Witnesses: https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a29771548/navy-ufo-witnesses-tell-truth/

The USS Princeton’s state-of-the-art Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) and AEGIS Combat System, 

Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC). AN/USG-2(V) Cooperative Engagement Transmission Processing Set: https://man.fas.org/dod-101/sys/ship/weaps/cec.htm

AN/SPY-1b Radar:  https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ship/systems/an-spy-1.htm

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I agree with you, the thing I don’t is why they make a big deal out of the videos but they have never released the imaging from the USS Princeton. The imaging from the equipment below would have made it very clear what they were dealing with, but for some reason this is not mentioned and I can’t imagine why!:unsure:

Here is some interesting reading about the experience of the crew of the USS Princeton. The two pieces of equipment I have listed below have the ability to track and record objects in 3D, they can track objects up to the edge of space and they can track up 10 objects at time. Not only will the Spy1b tell you something is there, it will accurately record the objects speed, and track every move it makes. So actually the systems are better than the videos in all respects but that imaging has never been released to the public fir some reason. If you had access to the recorded radar information in 3D along with its other capabilities and the videos you would have an amazing idea and image of what was actually seen, how fast it traveled, and how sharp the turns were that it made.

I included all the information below on those systems, the link entitled Witnesses are the conversations by the radar operators on the USS Princeton, it’s an interesting read. 

The Witnesses: https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a29771548/navy-ufo-witnesses-tell-truth/

The USS Princeton’s state-of-the-art Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) and AEGIS Combat System, 

Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC). AN/USG-2(V) Cooperative Engagement Transmission Processing Set: https://man.fas.org/dod-101/sys/ship/weaps/cec.htm

AN/SPY-1b Radar:  https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ship/systems/an-spy-1.htm

The radar operator made some pretty big claims that were used to create bad numbers based on the radar operator's bad ideas. The ridiculous G-force claims are based on Day's statements. Even the pilot Fravor has called Kevin Day's statements questionable.

Just as Fravor is speaking on the UFO circuit, Day is starting his own group to earn a living from his UFO claims.

Former Navy and NASA personnel launch UFO Research Group – UFO Days and UFO News

Home | UAPx (uapexpedition.org)

• Like 1

Elizondo rolling this stuff out again so soon? 

He must have blown through those first (formerly) History Channel paychecks.

Sheeesh!!!!!

If its all a sham,money making scheme and conspiracy fair enough.Wouldnt at all be surprising. But you have to explain the involvement of the Pentagon, military professionals and recently Nasa on the topic. Please someone elaborate why these entities have gone public on this so called phenomenom

14 hours ago, khol said:

If its all a sham,money making scheme and conspiracy fair enough.Wouldnt at all be surprising. But you have to explain the involvement of the Pentagon, military professionals and recently Nasa on the topic. Please someone elaborate why these entities have gone public on this so called phenomenom

You are charged to be in defense of this country. I am supposing here that what I am discussing are planes. There are things in the sky the pilots and ground crews can't identify. let's suppose it is not a threat, but to be safe the pilots are instructed to shoot it down. That is a huge problem. Suppose it is a threat and the decision is to play it safe and let it through. That's another huge problem.

The goal is to be able to maintain safety trough proper identification. Can these different agencies provide the capability to the military to make sound decisions? Can the training be improved to reduce mistakes? I have wondered if the 3 videos were part of pilot training courses for friend-foe identification.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, stereologist said:

I have wondered if the 3 videos were part of pilot training courses for friend-foe identification.

yes Ive thought along these lines as well

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2022 at 11:22 PM, stereologist said:

You are charged to be in defense of this country. I am supposing here that what I am discussing are planes. There are things in the sky the pilots and ground crews can't identify. let's suppose it is not a threat, but to be safe the pilots are instructed to shoot it down. That is a huge problem. Suppose it is a threat and the decision is to play it safe and let it through. That's another huge problem.

The goal is to be able to maintain safety trough proper identification. Can these different agencies provide the capability to the military to make sound decisions? Can the training be improved to reduce mistakes? I have wondered if the 3 videos were part of pilot training courses for friend-foe identification.

I would under normal circumstances agree with except for one thing, the imaging from the USS Princeton. The imaging from the equipment below would have made it very clear what they were dealing with, but for some reason this is not mentioned and I can’t imagine why. It takes a little research but, if you take the time to check out the imaging equipment on that ship its impossible to not know exactly what was there, and it certainly was not a training exercise, the equipment operators were truly and totally freaked out!

Reread the information in my post below and then dig into a little what you find may change you thoughts on subject!

On 6/27/2022 at 3:31 AM, khol said:

yes Ive thought along these lines as well

• Like 1