Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did flawed PCR tests convince us Covid was worse than it really was?

OpenMindedSceptic

13 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

This will be a never ending saga ending with historians mocking the data / science / media. 

The evidence posted so far show you are so laughably wrong - as always.

Everyone sees that you have made no effort to support any of the untruthful statements you have made.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 6/23/2022 at 6:05 PM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

This will be a never ending saga ending with historians mocking the data / science / media. 

Wait if its never ending how will it end with something, you really dont think about what you bray out.

No, not just historians but most will look back at loonies like you and how your weird delusinal unsupported rantings cost lives

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/21/2022 at 9:47 PM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

That's OK. You can move to the next story I've just posted. BBC reporting damages being awarded to a family after am AZ death. 

You reckon it'll stop there? 

Just wanting to check I'm understanding you correctly - are you citing that case as evidence that MRNA vaccines are undertested and dangerous.

Everyone else, please let @OpenMindedSceptic respond first. I'm keen to see where he's going with this.

• Like 4

On 6/21/2022 at 11:40 AM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Did flawed PCR tests convince us Covid was worse than it really was? Britain's entire response was based on results - but one scientist says they should have been axed a year ago.

The covid brigade will cling on in the belief that science helped us even when it clearly didn't. More of this to come soon, that's my next prediction, while the pro jabbers will sit there moaning about the science at the time despite shown shown repeatedly how that "science" was not scientific.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10606107/Did-flawed-tests-convince-Covid-worse-really-was.html?fbclid=IwAR2j59IzZpz6F2cof0GzWcU_Yz4RiOjtGn5TVN5dVJHjdWxVWiPedvl-HPc

I didn`t have no jab.

Nothing that has only been through phase 1 trials, and is by all means experimental with its approach to immunity, is going into me. Especially when the death rate was 2% to 4% at its height with the vast majority of them having underlying health problems.

Whats the real death rate for healthy adults? 0.1%? I`m not taking no risk with a risky jab just for that. Then there are all the people it will give autism (despite denying vaccines cause it). I dont want that either thanks.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I didn`t have no jab.

Nothing that has only been through phase 1 trials, and is by all means experimental with its approach to immunity, is going into me. Especially when the death rate was 2% to 4% at its height with the vast majority of them having underlying health problems.

Whats the real death rate for healthy adults? 0.1%? I`m not taking no risk with a risky jab just for that. Then there are all the people it will give autism (despite denying vaccines cause it). I dont want that either thanks.

I think the real death rate of covid was 0.15% and the death rate of the jabs is nearer 2.3%. And the fall-out of the jabs... well, beyond comprehension as they won't track the data but way worse than long covid in terms of numbers and longer forecast outcomes. 

• Like 2

On 6/27/2022 at 11:33 AM, the13bats said:

Wait if its never ending how will it end with something, you really dont think about what you bray out.

No, not just historians but most will look back at loonies like you and how your weird delusinal unsupported rantings cost lives

The jabs will be viewed as a bad joke in relatively short order. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I think the real death rate of covid was 0.15% and the death rate of the jabs is nearer 2.3%. And the fall-out of the jabs... well, beyond comprehension as they won't track the data but way worse than long covid in terms of numbers and longer forecast outcomes. 

I have to say, 2 people in my family got the jab, one it made ill and she refused to have the further ones.

At work 1 person ended up in hospital out of my team of 12. One it made so ill she was crying at her desk and had to take two days off. And another one, he didn`t even make it into work each time after the first two jabs.

Thats not good, keep that muck away from me!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I didn`t have no jab

Watch those double negatives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

The jabs will be viewed as a bad joke in relatively short order. 

the loons like yourself who are being laughed at now will be laughed at more each day.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Nothing that has only been through phase 1 trials,

Which vaccine is that, again?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I didn`t have no jab.

If you read the thread you will see that there is published data in a peer reviewed journal about phase 3 trials. That is your first blunder.

Blunder number 2 is that the death rate was 10% in some places early on before doctors learned how to provide care for victims of COVID-19.

Blunder 3 is connecting autism to vaccines. 

The risk of the jab is 0.0001% or lower of serious issues. The risk with COVID-19 is 1.2%. I wonder which is worse? Let's see if basic arithmetic can be used.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Can you substantiate any of your dubious numbers? Of course not because they are lies.

Let's show that these are rather stupid lies. That shows that the 0.15% is a stupid lie.

US COVID-19 cases and deaths by state | USAFacts

There we have it the 2.3% is even a stupider lie. The unchecked, untested death rate is 0.0026% for jabs. Checking can only show it is lower.

Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination | CDC

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I have to say, 2 people in my family got the jab, one it made ill and she refused to have the further ones.

At work 1 person ended up in hospital out of my team of 12. One it made so ill she was crying at her desk and had to take two days off. And another one, he didn`t even make it into work each time after the first two jabs.

Thats not good, keep that muck away from me!!!

How about I don't believe what you posted. No reason other than the evidence is strongly against your story telling.

I love it when people make up stories which have no value other than to promote ignorance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I know someone that refused a jab and now they are dead from COVID-19.

That really has no bearing on anything. It does not tell us about the safety or efficacy of the vaccines. It does not tell us about the dangers of COVID-19.

But those that think their stories of woe are meaningful outside of whatever tiny group they mention need to understand the following:

What Is a Fallacy of Generalization? (with pictures) (languagehumanities.org)

A fallacy of generalization is a fallacy in which someone makes a generalization about a large population or group based on a sampling of that group that is too small. 

Hasty Generalization Fallacy - Excelsior College OWL

The hasty generalization fallacy is sometimes called the over-generalization fallacy. It is basically making a claim based on evidence that it just too small. Essentially, you can’t make a claim and say that something is true if you have only an example or two as evidence.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, stereologist said:

Can you substantiate any of your dubious numbers? Of course not because they are lies.

Let's show that these are rather stupid lies. That shows that the 0.15% is a stupid lie.

US COVID-19 cases and deaths by state | USAFacts

There we have it the 2.3% is even a stupider lie. The unchecked, untested death rate is 0.0026% for jabs. Checking can only show it is lower.

Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination | CDC

I am pretty sure Sceptic is just a troll. Remember when he posted “thousands of sources”, which basically turned out to be like five “potentially legitimate” sources due to the rest of his files being HTML and JavaScript? Yeah, I remember that, too. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm just going to keep dripping info out as I come along it.

If you want to believe that the jabs saved you and you are not obese and under the age of 85 years old with no comorbidity then keep having more Darwin Award injections.

If you want to wake up then read more and comprehend what is going on.

I genuinely believe the jabs do more harm than good by a ratio of 4:1.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

If you want to believe that the jabs saved you and you are not obese and under the age of 85 years old with no comorbidity then keep having more Darwin Award injections.

Have any kids died of it without underlying health problems?

Yet they try to push it onto them too.

On 6/30/2022 at 7:07 AM, Nuclear Wessel said:

I am pretty sure Sceptic is just a troll. Remember when he posted “thousands of sources”, which basically turned out to be like five “potentially legitimate” sources due to the rest of his files being HTML and JavaScript? Yeah, I remember that, too. 

1473115096_BULLSHITARTIST.jpg.ec6e01a2029c0529ce20f63fb0eb7f80.jpg

;)

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

And I genuinely believe you're a rather poor quality troll.

The only difference is I have evidence for my belief.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

You didn’t answer my question, which was “what vaccine didn’t pass phase 1 trials?”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Setton said:

And I genuinely believe you're a rather poor quality troll.

The only difference is I have evidence for my belief.

Cool 

Lay it all out for all to see, using your "scientific" approach 

Thanks in advance 

On 7/1/2022 at 6:01 PM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

The first time you actually post information will be amazing. 

The nonsensical musings posted here show a complete lack of understanding of CVOID-19.

Then there is the opinion which is overwhelming shown by the evidence to be foolishly wrong: "jabs do more harm than good by a ratio of 4:1"

• Like 2

On 7/1/2022 at 6:35 PM, Cookie Monster said:

That is a question that you could determine. Instead you muse and produce a comment based on your proclaimed ignorance of the issue

Over 1,000 Children in U.S. Have Been Killed by COVID (newsweek.com)

Potential serious complications include multisystem inflammatory syndrome (MIS-C), a rare condition in which different body parts become inflamed, including the skin, eyes, brain, heart, kidneys, lungs or gastrointestinal organs. More than 2,300 cases of MIS-C were reported in children aged 5 through 11 from April 2020 to October 2021, the CDC said last month.

5 hours ago, stereologist said:

The first time you actually post information will be amazing. 

The nonsensical musings posted here show a complete lack of understanding of CVOID-19.

Then there is the opinion which is overwhelming shown by the evidence to be foolishly wrong: "jabs do more harm than good by a ratio of 4:1"

They do. 

That much is obvious.

36 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

They do. 

That much is obvious.

Still nothing but painfully ignorant blatherings on your part.

Let's see how low you plan to stoop. I know you are nowhere near the cesspool limit you typical stoop to.

• Like 1