Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elon Musk: Billionaire's daughter cuts ties with her father

Still Waters

Elon Musk's transgender daughter has applied to legally change her name and gender, saying she no longer wants to "be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form".

The 18-year-old has asked to be recognised as female and have the name Vivian Jenna Wilson.

She was known as Xavier Alexander Musk.

The petition for both a name change and a new birth certificate was filed with the Los Angeles County Superior Court in Santa Monica.

Her request is set out in court documents filed in April, which have only recently come to light.

There was no further detail of the apparent rift between Mr Musk's daughter and her father.

The Tesla and SpaceX entrepreneur has yet to comment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-61880709

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

Elon Musk's transgender daughter has applied to legally change her name and gender, saying she no longer wants to "be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form".

The 18-year-old has asked to be recognised as female and have the name Vivian Jenna Wilson.

She was known as Xavier Alexander Musk.

The petition for both a name change and a new birth certificate was filed with the Los Angeles County Superior Court in Santa Monica.

Her request is set out in court documents filed in April, which have only recently come to light.

There was no further detail of the apparent rift between Mr Musk's daughter and her father.

The Tesla and SpaceX entrepreneur has yet to comment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-61880709

I assume her mom got a nice divorce settlement.   Xavier (or Vivian) has a net worth of over $2 million.   She should be fine without her father.   

• Like 2

Gee why would a trans person be uncomfortable being related to a shitkicking billionaire who just now after the last seven years joined the republican party? 

• Like 1

Few things are more abusive than a narcissitic parent. 

With absolute control over your entire childhood, they are a source of endless potential abuse.

I'm saddened for her past but glad she's aware now and taking action and moving on... it's the most effective means of dealing with narcs and healing the trauma, stop the source of repetition.  Cut them out of your sphere and move on.  Allow them no place to insinuate their machinations in your life.  Otherwise it's always a juggling act of processing the abusive nature of their every interaction.

The only fully palatable manner with which to deal with a narc, is to get away from them.  Narcs do not have relationships, they have resources they utilize.  Your reactions to them are their addictive drug of choice.  They are sociopathic and psychotic in nature and don't care what form the reactions take, so long as they're highly charged emotionally and directed at them.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I feel sorry for Musk. As if he didn't have enough stuff going on in his life, he now has this spoilt brat hitting the media headlines.

Saying that, has she had the man bits taken away and is she pretty? No, wait... I'm not going down that path. I'm waaaay too old for her.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I can understand maybe not wanting to deal with her father,but to change genders at the age of 10 is a bit much isn't it? I took care of both my mother and  father because they were sick, God rest their souls. But if I had a child or grandkids, no way would I allow a child of 10 TO change  genders. When you 18 or older, that's you choice. But not before. My late father was a chief master sargent  in the US Airforce who retired in 1975 after 33 years. He once said before he died, he was sorry that sometimes he treated his family like his men. But he had a good heart, used to help the neighbors with their cars  if they needed it. Would help  people out if they needed it in other ways,etc. He also loved animals too. He would tell us kids stories, and even change his voice for the various charachters  when he would tell us The Hound of the Baskerville. Heck , Daddy would even howl like the hound in certain parts.  And he did this for other stories too.  That's what his kids aren't getting, a close relationship, which especially little ones need with their moms and dads and other relatives.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Gee why would a trans person be uncomfortable being related to a shitkicking billionaire who just now after the last seven years joined the republican party? 

Feeling shame due to the abnormal and mainly negative reflective lens of social media. I'm certain it's a big part of why you are so disagreeable.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, quiXilver said:

With absolute control over your entire childhood, they are a source of endless potential abuse.

I'm saddened for her past but glad she's aware now and taking action and moving on... it's the most effective means of dealing with narcs and healing the trauma, stop the source of repetition.  Cut them out of your sphere and move on.  Allow them no place to insinuate their machinations in your life.  Otherwise it's always a juggling act of processing the abusive nature of their every interaction.

The only fully palatable manner with which to deal with a narc, is to get away from them.  Narcs do not have relationships, they have resources they utilize.  Your reactions to them are their addictive drug of choice.  They are sociopathic and psychotic in nature and don't care what form the reactions take, so long as they're highly charged emotionally and directed at them.

So you've met her?  You know how it was being raised in that family?  :rolleyes:  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HollyDolly said:

I can understand maybe not wanting to deal with her father,but to change genders at the age of 10 is a bit much isn't it? I took care of both my mother and  father because they were sick, God rest their souls. But if I had a child or grandkids, no way would I allow a child of 10 TO change  genders. When you 18 or older, that's you choice. But not before. My late father was a chief master sargent  in the US Airforce who retired in 1975 after 33 years. He once said before he died, he was sorry that sometimes he treated his family like his men. But he had a good heart, used to help the neighbors with their cars  if they needed it. Would help  people out if they needed it in other ways,etc. He also loved animals too. He would tell us kids stories, and even change his voice for the various charachters  when he would tell us The Hound of the Baskerville. Heck , Daddy would even howl like the hound in certain parts.  And he did this for other stories too.  That's what his kids aren't getting, a close relationship, which especially little ones need with their moms and dads and other relatives.

If someone says they are trans, even if it's your kid and you don't like it, I feel you have to let them go ahead and walk that path.  the worst thing you could do is struggle against it.

I'm sure your Dad was a good guy, mine was too, and also sometimes a complete ass hole.  

Edited by OverSword

Elon Musk's 18-year-old daughter has been granted a name and gender change in California. Judge Rafael Ongkeko approved Vivian Jenna Wilson's petition Wednesday in the Santa Monica courthouse after no one objected to the changes, The Associated Press reported Thursday.  Wilson, whose father is the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, filed the petition in Los Angeles County Superior Court on April 18.

According to court documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court in Santa Monica, obtained by USA TODAY, Wilson listed gender identity and an apparent dislike of Musk, as the reason for the name change. "I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form," Wilson wrote in the petition filed April 18.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/elon-musk-s-18-year-old-daughter-granted-name-gender-change-in-california/ar-AAYNsdr?

It turns out being the child of a sociopath isn't all it's cracked out to be. 

Being the child of a sociopathic narcissist is a nightmare prison sentence scenario.

With no power, and no recourse until you eventually can escape their influence and get them out of your life.

I wish her healing and a vibrant life.

Edited by quiXilver

I guess im way in the dark about this musk fellow.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I also don’t know much about him either! But, apparently he was against his daughter’s sexual reassignment and she hated him because of it.

On 6/21/2022 at 1:30 PM, quiXilver said:

Typical rhetoric that is usually displayed after someone dares to separate themselves from the collective Hive mind of the left. 

“In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party,” Musk wrote. “But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican. Now, watch their dirty tricks campaign against me unfold ... ”

Elon Musk.

A question. Has Musk been medically diagnosed with Narcissism or is it a product of the Hive?

I kinda like that and I'll refer to the left as "The Hive" from now on. :devil: :rofl:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I see a few products of the kult of da orange poppibg up.

The left is the "hive" the right are bent knee "worshippers" well, thats flawed most dont worship at the orange alter anymore and it wasnt the GOPs fault.

Anyhoo, i still dont know much about musk his liking rep over dem is a moot point to me i think both sides are flawed.

I hope he cuts her off financially since she said " I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form."

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I hope he cuts her off financially since she said " I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form."

Hi Myles

Spoiled kids always come back asking for something even if they hate their parents they don't hate their money.

• Like 3

On 6/24/2022 at 5:46 AM, the13bats said:

I have had to learn a lot, too. At first, I admired all the things he was doing, but then I learned about his personality after my cousin worked as a machinist at the Tesla plant. Lucrative job with awesome pay, but that's where it ended. Elon would visit about once a month and apparently was the ultimate sociopathic ******* that cared absolutely nothing about his employees. Completely impersonal, verbally abusive and didn't give a damn about workers rights; it only mattered that they were turning record profits. Obviously, this isn't rare among CEOs and stupidly rich people, but he is especially egregious. I decided to do a bit of digging on my own and this is a very consistent observation from people who either know him or work for him. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/21/2022 at 2:30 PM, quiXilver said:

Interesting idea, and an amazing thesis. I hadn’t thought of the problems associated with narcissistic parents, but it makes sense.

I’m crushed, perhaps literally, as I believe both my parents are. 

On 6/24/2022 at 4:47 AM, quiXilver said:

Being the child of a sociopathic narcissist is a nightmare prison sentence scenario.

My mother is a veritable sociopath. When my father died, she used my fragile mental state at the time to extort my inheritance he left. She blew it all and has nothing to show for it, I never recouped a penny. I've not spoken to her for five years, the last words to her were, "I hope you die broke and alone", and she will. Neither of my sisters speak to her, either. I haven't been able to trust anyone since.

My father was an amazing man married to a shedevil, they mostly just avoided each other instead of just getting divorced or separated. My aunt called a few weeks ago and said my mother wants to talk to me; haven't dialed that number and won't. I can guarantee it will be asking for money and insult and guilt me if I don't comply. 

If anything, my relationship with her has clued me into these personality traits. Narcissists and sociopaths never change and will never admit that they've wronged anyone, will never be introspective enough to ask themselves why their own children refuse to talk to them; it's literally hardwired into their brains. 

Sorry, it's really been on my mind a lot, lately. There it is, the word, 'sorry'! A word she's never uttered her entire life. For those of you who haven't experienced these things, being at the will of a narcissist isn't as bad as they say it is...it's worse. 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla

On 6/21/2022 at 9:30 AM, Myles said:

She should be fine without her father.   

Sure enough, but my father has been gone for 20 years and I still miss him.  Sad that a child needs that much distance from a parent.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Sure enough, but my father has been gone for 20 years and I still miss him.  Sad that a child needs that much distance from a parent.

Yeah, my father just pasted a month ago.   He was 93 and had his wits about him.   Sad indeed.  

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Myles said:

Yeah, my father just pasted a month ago.   He was 93 and had his wits about him.   Sad indeed.  

I'm sorry to hear that, dear.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Myles said:

Sorry to hear that.  It is always a loss.  I had the presence of mind to turn on my phone while my father in law was telling the story of how he moved to Alaska after WWII.  It is the only voice recording we have of him, but my wife did write down some of his stories.    I hope you have some great memories.   My own dad died at 70 on his way to play in a racquetball tournament.  I never got to say goodbye.

• Like 2