Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Polish immigrant is savagely attacked in race-hate assault in broken, Brexit Britain


Silver
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

A Polish immigrant has shared the gruesome details of how he was savagely attacked in a racially motivated assault within moments of arriving in London. 

After getting off his coach at Victoria station the 31-year-old explained that he was beaten unconscious by some men he had asked directions from. 

Kamil Sobala, who has lived in London before, detailed how the men had asked him where he was from before the beating. 

Polish immigrant is savagely attacked in race-hate assault the minute he got to London | Daily Mail Online

Edited by The Silver Shroud
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
1 hour ago, The Silver Shroud said:

A Polish immigrant has shared the gruesome details of how he was savagely attacked in a racially motivated assault within moments of arriving in London. 

After getting off his coach at Victoria station the 31-year-old explained that he was beaten unconscious by some men he had asked directions from. 

Kamil Sobala, who has lived in London before, detailed how the men had asked him where he was from before the beating. 

Polish immigrant is savagely attacked in race-hate assault the minute he got to London | Daily Mail Online

Terrible situation and it’s becoming common not only in the U.K., but everywhere this is madness!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

A new British Bill of Rights will give the UK powers to overrule European judges on migrants.

Dominic Raab, the Justice Secretary, will on Wednesday unveil a major overhaul of human rights laws that will make Parliament and the UK’s Supreme Court the “ultimate arbiters” on whether and how to implement European court judgments.

He will say the UK will remain within the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) but UK lawmakers will be free to determine how and whether to accept European judgments on policies such as the removal of migrants to claim asylum in Rwanda.

New Bill of Rights gives Britain power to overrule European judges on migrants (msn.com)

Edited by The Silver Shroud
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"attacked in race-hate assault in broken, Brexit Britain"   

Yes, it's a well known fact that this sort of thing never happened when we were in the EU. :tu:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Yeah it also happened here, but after we elected our own race-baiting messy haired populist chuckle**** it got significantly worse. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Yeah it also happened here, but after we elected our own race-baiting messy haired populist chuckle**** it got significantly worse. 

And much much worse under the pull along duck that you voted for to replace him.

https://sites.uab.edu/humanrights/2021/03/15/the-increase-of-hate-crimes-in-the-united-states/

https://www.dailyveracity.com/2021/09/29/new-fbi-crime-data-shows-record-surge-in-black-on-black-homicide-and-increase-in-anti-white-hate-crimes/

https://www.davisvanguard.org/2021/05/a-new-report-finds-hate-crimes-persist-in-2021/

Edited by itsnotoutthere
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Sorry but the trend started way before Biden was anywhere near the white house, and the first two involve stuff from 2020 when Biden wasn't even in office. The fact is that when you play footsie with fascists and racists, they tend to feel like they can get away with more and more people feel safe to join. Back in the day being a neonazi was social suicide, nowadays? It gets you speaking fees at CPAC. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Sorry but the trend started way before Biden was anywhere near the white house, and the first two involve stuff from 2020 when Biden wasn't even in office. The fact is that when you play footsie with fascists and racists, they tend to feel like they can get away with more and more people feel safe to join. Back in the day being a neonazi was social suicide, nowadays? It gets you speaking fees at CPAC. 

"A new study found that hate crimes against Asian Americans increased by 80% in LA County during the past three months of 2021 when compared to 2020"

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/05/us/anti-asian-hate-crimes-study/index.html

The number of hate crimes against Asian Americans has substantially increased during the first quarter of this year compared to 2020.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hate-crimes-asian-americans-surge

https://phys.org/news/2021-03-violence-asian-americans-racism-isnt.html

California State University, San Bernardino, show that hate crimes targeting the Asian American community increased by 342% across eight major cities in 2021 compared to figures from the previous year.

https://news.yahoo.com/anti-asian-hate-crimes-342-203747678.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAHqKHD-wa8R4qVB5AIGDDgQ3mmC-xNB21_-o6pJsJLH3k9dQ76UgjRJI_NtG-zi0mnIKr3NZpjM-bFN_worNDqPjAvEn7mPfQxyPmQZfiJIGz1f6xTxT8vb69yDhGDhabam9oPymAWcPQuEn4uuUNnfQeSIZIrAZVCCQrcz8gBuE

https://www.voanews.com/a/usa_attacks-asian-americans-spiked-164-first-quarter-2021/6205172.html

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/content/2021-04-01-the-disturbing-silence-on-the-rise-of-black-on-asian-hate-crimes/

Edited by itsnotoutthere
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.