Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real ancient mysteries (not Atlantis) that we need to discuss!

Hanslune

48 minutes ago, Thanos5150 said:

It relies on the same dating for the art. 

And came to the conclusion it was very probably created by Neanderthals.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mysterious Rods Found in 5,500-year-old Tomb identified to Be Earliest Drinking Straws

Straws were initially found in 1897 in the Maikop Kurgan in the Caucuses. They were among the luxurious funerary offerings. This large burial mound is one of the most famous Bronze Age elite graves from the region, containing three individuals and hundreds of precious objects....

The straws were discovered in a kurgan that had a vast chamber separated into three sections, each containing the body of an adult in the fetal position. The main piece of the body was embellished with expensive fabric and valuable stones, as well as eight long, thin, hollow tubes. 

33475c0b.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Thanos5150 said:

Mysterious Rods Found in 5,500-year-old Tomb identified to Be Earliest Drinking Straws

Straws were initially found in 1897 in the Maikop Kurgan in the Caucuses. They were among the luxurious funerary offerings. This large burial mound is one of the most famous Bronze Age elite graves from the region, containing three individuals and hundreds of precious objects....

The straws were discovered in a kurgan that had a vast chamber separated into three sections, each containing the body of an adult in the fetal position. The main piece of the body was embellished with expensive fabric and valuable stones, as well as eight long, thin, hollow tubes. 

33475c0b.png

They were so you didn't get a mouth full of gick when drinking fermented milk products and other yucky things.

I always wondered if the real soma was a mix of fermented milk and cannabis buds........ecccccchhhh.

• Like 3

On 1/24/2023 at 9:00 PM, Piney said:

They were so you didn't get a mouth full of gick when drinking fermented milk products and other yucky things.

I always wondered if the real soma was a mix of fermented milk and cannabis buds........ecccccchhhh.

I think they added amanita muscaria. The 'soma' of the ancient Indians (people from India).

I drank a mix of milk and fly agaric juice myself, about half a century ago.

We didn't use straws, we drank from the same bowl.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2