Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World's first inflatable church opens

Althalus

ESHER (Reuters) - The world's first inflatable church has opened its Gothic arches to worshippers to reveal a blow-up organ, a polyvinyl pulpit, an air-filled altar and fake stained glass windows.

The church is the brainchild of British entrepreneur Michael Gill, who says it could breathe new life into Christianity by letting preachers take their message into their communities.

A priest could carry it around on the back of truck and set it up on patches of grass or in village squares for impromptu services, he says.

user posted image View: Full Article | Source: Yahoo News

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• Kira

• Althalus

• dust19

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Now where's that needle? biggrin.gif

Lol Celti it reminds me of that really bad joke that was posted a while back laugh.gif

hmmm would this be like one of those moon bouncer things? I can imagine the priest up front just bouncing around. I'm really curious about this inflatable organ.....

(yes i am fully aware how gross that sounds...."inflatable organ")

Here's some other pics of the Church. Looks like they are also developing blow-up nightclubs and pubs! hmmm...

Pubs and nightclubs, then off to church for confession. Seems right to me! laugh.gif