Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Parravicini Prophecies

magickaesar

Posted (edited)

Hi, I'm Spanish so I apologize for my English.

I have been following this topic for years, which is very unknown in the English-speaking world and which, in my opinion, is very interesting.

This is Benjamin Solari Parravicini, who was a painter born at the end of the 19th century and who made prophecies in the form of a drawing accompanied by text.
 In my opinion, he was very accurate and much more literal than other prophets I have seen. The drawings are very cryptic and the texts help to understand a little.

I share with you a video that I made that is just a compilation of those prophecies translated into English and interpreted. I share the video so I don't have to retranslate.

It has about 1000 psychographics so I can't put even 1% of the total but it will help you to get an idea. I can share more if someone is interested in the topic.

Edited by magickaesar
  • Like 2

Hi Magickaesar  welcome to UM!

1 minute ago, and then said:

Hi Magickaesar  welcome to UM!

Hello, thank you!

On 6/23/2022 at 5:57 AM, magickaesar said:

Hello, thank you!

Hello Magic.

The video is no longer available...

1 minute ago, Abramelin said:

Hello Magic.

The video is no longer available...

Hello Abramelin, i deleted my first channel in youtube and i did not realize that the secondary channel would also be deleted because it was associated, even so, i have created a new channel to upload the video again and another video sharing many more prophecies of this man, i have not been able to yet because i am trying to organize the prophecies chronologically, i will upload the original video in a few minutes and after that i will try upload the rest of prophecies

4 minutes ago, magickaesar said:

Hello Abramelin, i deleted my first channel in youtube and i did not realize that the secondary channel would also be deleted because it was associated, even so, i have created a new channel to upload the video again and another video sharing many more prophecies of this man, i have not been able to yet because i am trying to organize the prophecies chronologically, i will upload the original video in a few minutes and after that i will try upload the rest of prophecies

Ok and thanks.

In the meantime this:

https://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/the-amazing-prophecies-of-benjamin-parravicini

• Like 1

As with most prophetic lore, both the images and the prose are, for the most part, enigmatic. That is until passing events make them become clearer – often crystal clear.

Such is also the case with other prophetic literature as the quadrants of Nostradamus, the papal prophecies of St. Malachy of Armagh in Ireland, and of other more modern sages from Edgar Cayce to Jean Dixon.

The Amazing Prophecies of Benjamín Parravicini – New Dawn: The World's Most Unusual Magazine (newdawnmagazine.com)

Comparing this person's messages to the likes of Nostradamus is certainly telling.

I'm not sure why new illnesses announces the Atomic Age, or ow the sexes shall be perverted announces the atomic age.

Others from the 1930s carry texts announcing the coming Atomic Age:

“The atom shall come and reign supreme” (1938), and how that relates to the increasing chaos after World War II, “The atom shall dominate the world; the world shall be atomised and will be blinded. There will be storms caused by man’s excursions into the atmosphere, new illnesses, the sexes shall be perverted and confused; collective madness, total chaos. The world shall become dark” (1934).

I read through a number of comments, and it reminds me of so many things including the prophecies of 2012. It's forcing a connection after the fact.

as i said, i am going to share Parravicini´s prophecies here for anyone who wants to see them. 
Finally i am compiling them by themes, and since there were UFOs in the United States and Mexico, it is the first theme that i have compiled.