Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange shadowy creature filmed hiding behind a tree

UM-Bot

On first impressions I thought it looked like a big cat but who knows.

I wouldn't say it doesn't look like a skinwalker but I'm having real trouble finding an actual, clear photograph of one to compare the two.

• Like 2

Are they in an area known for Bigfoot sightings? Put him on the suspect list.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Baby bear or raccoon. At most the shadow of the tree.

• Thanks 2

21 second long clip...then nothing.

They knew what it was and left off the mundane part.
  • Thanks 2

When there’s some extraordinary or unexplained moment, it’s always a short click bait video.

Edited by DreadLordAvatar
  • Like 1

Probablay just a small animal climbing the back of the tree that froze when they shined their lights on it.

• Thanks 2

Many times ive received flack for asking why didnt the witnesses snap a phone pic the zillion excuses its too hard to whip it out in a moment.

In this case they had the cam rolling and like nobu keep saying what are you looking at? Isnt it cool they just happened to be fiming at the same time the experence occurred?

Im not feeling well and lazy so wont grab a screen shot to post here,  i assume in this plethora of pareidolia people are seeing either the odd dog looking thing jutted out from the tree a few feet from the ground or the shadow peeking out higher up ill go with the latter since they called it "shadowy".

There is zero excuse not to pull the car up cam rolling and get to the bottom of this one unless you desire 15 mins fame and attention and know there isnt anything to get to the bottom of.

• Like 1

I'm curious about the edit just before "it" peeks from behind the tree and what occurred after the clip ends.  It looks like a shadow but I can't figure out what is casting the shadow

Edited by Portre
Most of message got lost

The way my house lot is set up my drive way then yard that goes back to the neighbors 6ft fence, its like a movie screen at night one doesnt really see the white fence in the dark but the shadows that are cast on it, i plan to project a bigfoot like figure but what gave me that idea one night one of the semi feral cats walked along casting its bigger shadow that looked like a huge mountain lion was in the back yard, pretty cool but nothing paranormal.