Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman shocked to learn that her husband of 10 months is actually a woman

Still Waters

Posted (IP: Staff) ·

An Indonesian woman who recently learned that she was part of a same-sex marriage claims that she never realized her husband of 10 months was actually a woman.

A 22-year-old woman from Jambi City, known only by her initials, NA, met her deceitful husband on an online dating app. He was registered as Ahnaf Arrafif and claimed to be a successful doctor who had studied abroad. They hit it off, and after dating for a couple of weeks, Ahnaf came to stay with her for about a week, during which time he behaved impeccably. He even helped the young woman take care of her parents, who were sick at the time, so when he proposed to NA a few weeks later, the parents quickly gave them their blessing.

https://www.odditycentral.com/news/indonesian-lady-shocked-to-learn-that-her-husband-of-10-years-is-actually-a-woman.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

First, there is conflicting information, years and months, I will guess it's months.  Second, look at the pictures.  How do you not know that is a female?? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, OverSword said:

First, there is conflicting information, years and months, I will guess it's months.  Second, look at the pictures.  How do you not know that is a female?? 

Actually if you are caught in a homosexual relationship in Indonesia, male or female, they will literally throw you off the roof.  So of course she was 'shocked' to find out her lover wasn't a man...

...you cannot be a gay AND muslim in Indonesia...hell, you cannot even be gay and any religion in Indonesia...suffice to say, You cannot be gay in Indonesia...so what to do if you are?  Play games that might protect you if you get caught.  

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Woman shocked to learn that her husband of 10 months is actually a woman
Posted (IP: Staff) ·
13 hours ago, OverSword said:

First, there is conflicting information, years and months, I will guess it's months.

I've looked elsewhere and it is months not years. They have the article heading wrong and I've corrected it on here now.. I hadn't noticed the discrepancy, thanks for pointing it out.

• Like 1