Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do you find that people try influencing your message board posts?

Nutrition Fact

On 6/23/2022 at 9:58 PM, Nutrition Fact said:

:)

squirrel-bye.gif

An animal torturor, eh?

What's your real problem, eh?

• Like 2

On 6/25/2022 at 8:51 AM, Nutrition Fact said:

Every single person that posted on my topic didnt answer the question and drifted the subject matter.  I'm not reading off topic posts or shrink sh.t

What about the suggestion of you being paranoïd?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2022 at 2:51 PM, Nutrition Fact said:

Every single person that posted on my topic didnt answer the question and drifted the subject matter.  I'm not reading off topic posts or shrink sh.t

I am Oslove, I love to discuss the existence of God, but I seem to antaginize people here who don't accept the existence of God, so I got I think at least two warnings from the powers that be here.

Honestly, I see them that I antagonize to be just plainly frustrated because - let's see what is going to happen now, because they can't succeed to out-think me (he he he, modesty aside) the consequence is I got at least two warnings to change.

So now I am reluctant to post my ideas on the existence of God, because the people I antagonize, they accuse me of preaching, and even worse, that I am a troll.

Let's see what is going to happend now.

And another thing, they accuse me of taking over a thread, when I am not the author of the thread.

So, what is going to happen how?

I think that I am going to get another warning from the powers that be here.

1 hour ago, oslove said:

I am Oslove, I love to discuss the existence of God, but I seem to antaginize people here who don't accept the existence of God, so I got I think at least two warnings from the powers that be here.

Honestly, I see them that I antagonize to be just plainly frustrated because - let's see what is going to happen now, because they can't succeed to out-think me (he he he, modesty aside) the consequence is I got at least two warnings to change.

So now I am reluctant to post my ideas on the existence of God, because the people I antagonize, they accuse me of preaching, and even worse, that I am a troll.

Let's see what is going to happend now.

And another thing, they accuse me of taking over a thread, when I am not the author of the thread.

So, what is going to happen how?

I think that I am going to get another warning from the powers that be here.

Hi Oslove

What you seem to miss or misunderstand is that repeating the same 4 sentences redundantly and never expanding on them when asked is the problem. To date you have not developed any tangible base of communication with the members with whom you bait(beg) to engage you.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Oslove

What you seem to miss or misunderstand is that repeating the same 4 sentences redundantly and never expanding on them when asked is the problem. To date you have not developed any tangible base of communication with the members with whom you bait(beg) to engage you.

I am all attentive to read what anyone wants to discuss with me about, okay?!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, oslove said:

That’s a very disingenuous comment, I tried to have a respectful and reasonable conversation with you so have many others. If you believe what you posted above you need some help my friend, you really need help!:(

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That’s a very disingenuous comment, I tried to have a respectful and reasonable conversation with you so have many others. If you believe what you posted above you need some help my friend, you really need help!:(

First, tit for tat, You Manwon need some help my friend, you really need help!

Now that I am connected to you, Manwon, you however do not bring up anything about my not engaging with you on.

I know from you that you were Catholic before but now what, a Buddhist?

Okay, what do you care to talk about with me, you see my impression is that you are the one always disappearing to discuss with me on the existence of God.

Okay, everyone, I say that - and forgive me, that you guys cannot out-think me (he he he, modesty aside), so why are you into evasion as usual, bring up one thing you love to talk with me about, in re the existence of God, and stop accusing me of preachig.

Okay, here is one text that antagonizes you guys, and I repeat it again and afgain:

"God is the permanent self-existent creator and operator of man and the universe and everything trnasient."

I do repeat that in order that you guys will not deviate with evasive distractions.

Another repetition from me:

Talk to me, "There is existence, yes or no."

As far as I can recall, no one but no one has the intellectual courage to take up that challenge from me.

Why? Because you realize that talking about that will inevitably lead you to God, Who is the source of all instances of existence that is not Himself.

Dear colleagues here, no longer calling you guys, shall we get engaged? You have some repetitions from me in re God exists, so get going, okay!?

44 minutes ago, oslove said:

Now that I am connected to you, Manwon, you however do not bring up anything about my not engaging with you on.

Okay, what do you care to talk about with me, you see my impression is that you are the one always disappearing to discuss with me on the existence of God.

Okay, everyone, I say that - and forgive me, that you guys cannot out-think me (he he he, modesty aside), so why are you into evasion as usual, bring up one thing you love to talk with me about, in re the existence of God, and stop accusing me of preachig.

ZAP ZAP!!

Edited by Manwon Lender

27 minutes ago, oslove said:

"God is the permanent self-existent creator and operator of man and the universe and everything trnasient."

Is there some logical chain that one might follow to see how you reached this conclusion?   Otherwise we stand on opposite sides of the gulf of belief.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, oslove said:

2 hours ago, oslove said:

Okay, everyone, I say that - and forgive me, that you guys cannot out-think me (he he he, modesty aside),

Hi Oslove

To be frank you haven't demonstrated your thinking abilities, you ask a question of yourself and give your conclusion without showing the process of thought involved with anything more than because I exist god exists. That does not show any thought it is a comfort blanket for you to not question yourself about what you believe.

2 hours ago, oslove said:

why are you into evasion as usual, bring up one thing you love to talk with me about, in re the existence of God, and stop accusing me of preachig.

This thread is not about your pet beef with others so stay on topic as you are baiting others into imaginary conflict.

• Like 1

Paging Manwon:

Manwon Lender
Posted 7 hours ago  #59

7 hours ago, oslove said:    

From Manwon

ZAP ZAP!!
Edited 7 hours ago by Manwon Lender

===============

Manwon, I can't can get at all what you are driving at.

But obviously you are into nothingness, just wasting my time and labor with you.

Tell me your take on this inquiry from me:

"There is exisetence, yes or no."

7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Is there some logical chain that one might follow to see how you reached this conclusion?   Otherwise we stand on opposite sides of the gulf of belief.

oslove
Posted 3 hours ago  #1495

Dear everyone here, this is how I come to the certainty on the thread's question, What is God:

1. Observe the fact that you and I and everyone human, we live for a time only, that means we are not permanently in exisence. We are transient i.e. temporary entities.

2. We come from our parents and our parents come from their parents and on and on and on.

3. But this regression into the past cannot go on and on forever in your brain, for sooner than later we all die, so end to your mental escapism from reality.

4. In reality the regression to the past inevitably arrives at an agent of permanent self-existent essence, and we call this entity God.

Therefore: What is God? Here as follows:

"God is the permanent self-existent creator and operator of man and the universe and everything transient."

=============

Now, fellow members in this thread on What is God, before you start doing critique on my exposition, please first produce your exposition in the same manner like me:

etc.

Otherwise you would be like a barren woman never having given birth to a baby, but daring to criticize women who have given birth to babies.

17 hours ago, oslove said:

How would you characterize what you are doing in this thread right now ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, Saru said:

How would you characterize what you are doing in this thread right now ?

I am not taking over this thread, I am participating in it.

6 minutes ago, oslove said:

I am not taking over this thread, I am participating in it.

Hi Oslove 

Then drop the shtick and stay on topic. You can always start a thread of your own or even a blog where you can write down all of your reasoning that led you to your epiphany.

33 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Oslove 

Then drop the shtick and stay on topic. You can always start a thread of your own or even a blog where you can write down all of your reasoning that led you to your epiphany.

That is your opinion.

35 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

or even a blog where you can write down all of your reasoning that led you to your epiphany.

That is a brilliant idea.:tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

The indirect attempts to control my online social behavior (message boards and chat rooms) by deep pocketed strangers has pretty much completely ceased.  I exposed them for the commie scum they were and now theyre hiding behind the strength of real Americans' enemies.  Weak borders start with your stars.  

Anyhoo, Im happy that my personal freedom of speech is no longer being challenged by these agents of foreign interest.  I am free to communicate with whom I choose and in the manner of my preference and they cant butt in.

Yay for yoyo

Edited by Nutrition Fact
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2022 at 5:22 PM, Nutrition Fact said:

The indirect attempts to control my online social behavior (message boards and chat rooms) by deep pocketed strangers has pretty much completely ceased.  I exposed them for the commie scum they were and now theyre hiding behind the strength of real Americans' enemies.  Weak borders start with your stars.  

Anyhoo, Im happy that my personal freedom of speech is no longer being challenged by these agents of foreign interest.  I am free to communicate with whom I choose and in the manner of my preference and they cant butt in.

Yay for yoyo

Hi Nutrition

So you are an agent/spy/or have high level political influence and are being hunted by foreign agents, interesting.

What exactly is it that brought up these feelings or online conflicts? Who knows why they went silent maybe they were old grumpy and died or maybe they just blew their brains out after trying to discuss with you but wouldn’t chalk it all up to your superior discussion skills.