Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oslo shooting near gay bar investigated as terrorism, as Pride parade is canceled


Still Waters
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (IP: Staff) ·

Oslo's annual Pride parade was canceled on Saturday following a deadly shooting at a gay bar that Norwegian police are investigating as a possible terrorist attack.

Two people were killed and eight others taken to hospital after the shooting near the London Pub, which describes itself on its website as "the largest gay and lesbian venue in Oslo."

Police received multiple calls about the shooting at 1:14 a.m. local time, and arrived at the scene minutes later. They apprehended the male suspect three minutes after arrival, police said.

The suspect, charged with terrorism, is a Norwegian citizen originally from Iran, and was "known to the police," but has only received "minor convictions" up until now, prosecutor Christian Hatlo told reporters in Oslo Saturday.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/06/24/europe/norway-oslo-gay-bar-shooting-intl-hnk/index.html

  • Sad 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Yes, they're still throwing people off tall buildings for being gay back in his homeland.... it's a religion thing. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

Oslo's annual Pride parade was canceled on Saturday following a deadly shooting at a gay bar that Norwegian police are investigating as a possible terrorist attack.

Two people were killed and eight others taken to hospital after the shooting near the London Pub, which describes itself on its website as "the largest gay and lesbian venue in Oslo."

Police received multiple calls about the shooting at 1:14 a.m. local time, and arrived at the scene minutes later. They apprehended the male suspect three minutes after arrival, police said.

The suspect, charged with terrorism, is a Norwegian citizen originally from Iran, and was "known to the police," but has only received "minor convictions" up until now, prosecutor Christian Hatlo told reporters in Oslo Saturday.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/06/24/europe/norway-oslo-gay-bar-shooting-intl-hnk/index.html

Good, hopefully they give the guy the death penalty he deserves no less.

JIMHO

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Good, hopefully they give the guy the death penalty he deserves no less.

JIMHO

Why is it that religious nuts of every background, in this case an islamic one, always attack the ones who are for real freedom and peace? They always attack the anyway vulnerable, either through guns or "laws".

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, odas said:

Why is it that religious nuts of every background, in this case an islamic one, always attack the ones who are for real freedom and peace? They always attack the anyway vulnerable, either through guns or "laws".

 

Because they're cowards. If they wanted to be brave they could attack a military base.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, odas said:

Why is it that religious nuts of every background, in this case an islamic one, always attack the ones who are for real freedom and peace? They always attack the anyway vulnerable, either through guns or "laws".

 

I have no idea, it’s just crazy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.