Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot tracks discovered by Pennsylvania hiker?

Eldorado

A hiker from Pennsylvania discovered strange footprints nearly 17 inches long and one-foot wide in the woods, which he claims are actually Bigfoot tracks.

Joseph Kenneth Savelli from Montrose, posted pictures of the weird footprints on the official Facebook account of the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization (BFRO).

Explaining the sighting Savelli said that he came across the tracks in an area of the woods that he had been frequenting for the last 3 years. "Been in this area hiking for three years and finding a lot of large and small foot prints in the mud," he wrote.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/huge-big-foot-tracks-discovered-by-pennsylvania-hiker-woods-he-had-been-familiar-years-65419

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I think it would be a lot deeper if it was a huge sasquatch, I mean...they're apparently pretty heavy 

• Thanks 1

Telling that it's just two pictues of "prints" and not an actual path of prints 

Edited by Occupational Hubris
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm sure he found no hairs.   I large hairy beast walking through the woods an no thistles have hairs on them.

• Thanks 1

When people say track or footprint it suggests to people that this is a mark left by a foot comes down. What if that is not the case.

What if this is a bear slipping? What if this is an animal digging?

People could suggest, and it is a reasonable suggestion, that digging or slipping might leave a dirt pile next to the so-called footprint. Not necessarily. It could be hidden under the organics on the surface. Some animals toss the dirt far away to avoid slowing down the digging.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Fetterman on a hike?  That would explain the no hairs found too.

Edited by Tatetopa
spelling
  • Like 1

Bears will put their hind feet in their front track in snow, so I'm guessing they might do the same in mud. Bears will walk in the footprints of other bears.

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, stereologist said:

When people say track or footprint it suggests to people that this is a mark left by a foot comes down. What if that is not the case.

What if this is a bear slipping? What if this is an animal digging?

People could suggest, and it is a reasonable suggestion, that digging or slipping might leave a dirt pile next to the so-called footprint. Not necessarily. It could be hidden under the organics on the surface. Some animals toss the dirt far away to avoid slowing down the digging.

I'm still waiting for that one credulous poster to explain how he arrived (or didn't) at Patty's shoe size.

Edited by Resume
  • Like 2

On 6/25/2022 at 3:10 PM, Eldorado said:

A hiker from Pennsylvania discovered strange footprints nearly 17 inches long and one-foot wide in the woods, which he claims are actually Bigfoot tracks.

Joseph Kenneth Savelli from Montrose, posted pictures of the weird footprints on the official Facebook account of the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization (BFRO).

Explaining the sighting Savelli said that he came across the tracks in an area of the woods that he had been frequenting for the last 3 years. "Been in this area hiking for three years and finding a lot of large and small foot prints in the mud," he wrote.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/huge-big-foot-tracks-discovered-by-pennsylvania-hiker-woods-he-had-been-familiar-years-65419

I appreciate you always posting these man.

im not going to give an obvious opinion. Just wanted to say that I enjoy your work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The hiker who has been hanging in this area finds not a track wave but a couple vaugly foot shaped generic puddles.

The hiker after making claims its bigfoot goes on to spew about it being a family of several BF,  woo hoo, what a load.

Lots of claims zero evidence, we dont even know if these are prints left by any creature.

I couldnt walk though there without shedding and if BF were real they are a tab bit hairier than myself,

I call hoax but if the hiker didnt hoax the alleged prints they are just puddles or perhaps a bear.

• Like 2